Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right (2103 Views)

South West Need A Business Man In Airline / West Central , Mid West And South West Need Federal Universities / "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by Nobody: 11:43am On May 26, 2022
The South West are passive people, they love playing second hand to either North or SE. That's why you will never see SE and SW fight like that of North.

I don't just understand, why South West will never support someone that have their interest at heart. The useless excuse of the opposition is ACN or Tinubu sided with Fulani to bring APC to power.

When last has Yoruba been in the corridor of power? No 2 and No 4 is of Yoruba origin, most the projects and development of APC are in south west region. All these are blood and sweats of APC South West and Tinubu.

Why will south west want to bequeath another region enemy? So much you were recruited to hate people you have nothing against.

Tinubu brought Buhari a Fulani, fine the people you are trying to impress brought Atiku Abubakar who is also Fulani.

They banned celebrities from South West from supporting APC, PSQUARE is actively campaigning for Peter Obi, have you forgotten so easily?

Yoruba are easily manipulated especially those not part of real Yoruba empire, they are not strong-willed and are easily pushed over and controlled.

You insulted North to please Peter Obi, the same Peter Obi has gone to the same North, a Fulani party. You can see you cannot progress in Nigeria by sabotaging the effort your tribe men by pleasing your enemy.

Tinubu is South West candidate, we will support him and give him all he needs.

Mazi Okike Abiama Tinubu

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by Malory: 11:44am On May 26, 2022
Because Tinubu is a thief and a drug lord

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by ChoCho54(f): 11:47am On May 26, 2022
My brother Malory, na who beat the Op?

Why is he wailing so much?

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by Nobody: 11:48am On May 26, 2022
ChoCho54:

The message is for South west, you can skip it Okoro

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by Kingspin(m): 11:48am On May 26, 2022
Voting APC has never been my issue. Once the candidate is sound.

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by ChoCho54(f): 11:49am On May 26, 2022
This same set of people wailing about Igbos are still those dismissing my vote as 5% grin.

My brother Malory, may God continue to confuse your enemies inshallah. grin

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by SwissMass: 11:49am On May 26, 2022
Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by Nobody: 11:49am On May 26, 2022
South West need to get it right wink

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by Truthisunique2: 11:49am On May 26, 2022
Tribal petty politics

Someone like me who is not Yoruba or Igbo voted apc in 2015 because I believed the propaganda and sophistication of tinubu to lead us the right way

I am not surprised that it has always been about tribal politics to you people

Real yorubas are having sense they don't want to be slaves to one man in Lagos and also be nationally

16 Likes

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by Nobody: 11:50am On May 26, 2022
Kingspin:
APC need a sound candidate period not someone to manage

Tinubu is Sound enough, get behind him

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by ChoCho54(f): 11:50am On May 26, 2022
SlyDev:
South West need to get it right wink
Wailer. Just don't let that your corrosive tears touch me o.

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by Nobody: 11:51am On May 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
This same set of people wailing about Igbos are still those dismissing my vote as 5% grin.

My brother Malory, may God continue to confuse your enemies inshallah. grin

One of the gift of kongo Jews is ability to spread misinformation and violence any where they are grin I am only scared Yoruba falling for kongo Jews tactics.

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by ChoCho54(f): 11:51am On May 26, 2022
SlyDev:

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by XerXers: 11:52am On May 26, 2022
Cry cry thread. People you said they are irrelevant giving you sleepless nights

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by ChoCho54(f): 11:53am On May 26, 2022
SlyDev:

One of the gift of kongo Jews is ability to spread misinformation and violence any where they are grin I am only scared Yoruba falling for kongo Jews tactics.
You have every reason to be scared of anything associated with Jews, be they American Jews, Russian, Italian or Kongo! cheesy

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by ChoCho54(f): 11:54am On May 26, 2022
XerXers:
Cry cry thread. People you said they are irrelevant giving you sleepless nights
That should tell you what goes on in his life real time. Dude has insomnia grin
Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:54am On May 26, 2022
Yoruba Muslims trying so hard to force Tinubu on yoruba Christians.

ask them why must it be Tinubu?
is Osinbajo not contesting?
is Fayemi not contesting?

Yoruba Muslims and their old outdated tricks

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by Kingspin(m): 11:55am On May 26, 2022
SlyDev:

Pls don't joke with me.
There is a brighter candidate for APC and Nigeria.
I once rejected Buhari not because of APC.
Pls get your mind right

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by ChoCho54(f): 11:56am On May 26, 2022
Islandlady peeping from her mushin toilet line room.

Yeye Adinni of zombies! grin

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by Islandlady(f): 11:57am On May 26, 2022
The one that use to baffle me most is the fact if any Southwest celebrities or king support Apc or Tinubu, this children of hate will be calling them hungry, paid urchins but it's fine if their own celebrities endorse that Ex presidential aspirate...Too bad they don't know we practice a democratic system

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by Sergio104(m): 11:59am On May 26, 2022
grin....

Wailing don dey set in.

What will befall the pee poo is what I'm waiting for.

Remember

"Screening is on the hold because of GEJ"......tells a lot cool

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by ChoCho54(f): 12:00pm On May 26, 2022
SlyDev:

The message is for South west, you can skip it Okoro
I may be okoro by birth. But I'm still your family because I'm a Kongo jew Muslim grin

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by Sergio104(m): 12:02pm On May 26, 2022
ChoCho54:

The kind laugh i laugh when I saw this picture of bobby yesterday ehh.

Tonto dike is wicked cheesy cheesy grin

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by Islandlady(f): 12:03pm On May 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
Islandlady peeping from her mushin toilet line room.

Yeye Adinni of zombies! grin
Troll undecided chief Nairaland Zombie! I know you are pained! Pls try not to jump into the lagoon or hang yourself yet, pls wait till wen Tinubu is declared president before you commit suicide grin T for thanks

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by Islandlady(f): 12:05pm On May 26, 2022
Sergio104:

My love have missed you soo much! Which presidential candidate are you now supporting...since Obi Pandora has chickened out of the race!

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by ChoCho54(f): 12:06pm On May 26, 2022
Sergio104:

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by ChoCho54(f): 12:06pm On May 26, 2022
Islandlady:
Troll undecided chief Nairaland Zombie! I know you are pained! Pls try not to jump into the lagoon or hang yourself yet, pls wait till wen Tinubu is declared president before you commit suicide grin T for thanks
What's she saying? grin

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by ChoCho54(f): 12:07pm On May 26, 2022
Islandlady:
My love have missed you soo much! Which presidential candidate are you now supporting...since Obi Pandora has chickened out of the race!
Anywhere Peter Obi goes he goes!

You can never win him over with your isale eko fake love. grin
Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by PrinceOfLagos: 12:08pm On May 26, 2022
This werey Tinubu people can cry all they want, we don't care

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by Sergio104(m): 12:10pm On May 26, 2022
Islandlady:

Mon amiable smiley...... Greetings dear.

Of course am still for Obi. The suspense currently is that we awaits his announcement of his new party.

Obi is still my heart desire no matter the party
Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by ChoCho54(f): 12:10pm On May 26, 2022
SlyDev:

You mean this pal?

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by obyrich(m): 12:11pm On May 26, 2022
SlyDev:
The South West are passive people, they love playing second hand to either North or SE. That's why you will never see SE and SW fight like that of North.

I don't just understand, why South West will never support someone that have their interest at heart. The useless excuse of the opposition is ACN or Tinubu sided with Fulani to bring APC to power.

When last has Yoruba been in the corridor of power? No 2 and No 4 is of Yoruba origin, most the projects and development of APC are in south west region. All these are blood and sweats of APC South West and Tinubu.

Why will south west want to bequeath another region enemy? So much you were recruited to hate people you have nothing against.

Tinubu brought Buhari a Fulani, fine the people you are trying to impress brought Atiku Abubakar who is also Fulani.

They banned celebrities from South West from supporting APC, PSQUARE is actively campaigning for Peter Obi, have you forgotten so easily?

Yoruba are easily manipulated especially those not part of real Yoruba empire, they are not strong-willed and are easily pushed over and controlled.

You insulted North to please Peter Obi, the same Peter Obi has gone to the same North, a Fulani party. You can see you cannot progress in Nigeria by sabotaging the effort your tribe men by pleasing your enemy.

Tinubu is South West candidate, we will support him and give him all he needs.

Mazi Okike Abiama Tinubu
Stop playing ethnic politics. It is older than you and has yielded nothing but division. Market your candidate based on what you believe he can offer to salvage Nigeria, not because of where he comes from. Southwest votes only cannot make Tinubu your president.

Peter Obi Will Do Well As A Minister Of Economy – Ned Nwoko / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: Let Do Some Issues Based Campaign Here. / 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election