Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Is It Too Late For Me To Learn How To Watch Football? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is It Too Late For Me To Learn How To Watch Football? (348 Views)

Fans Watch Football Match In Flood In Bayelsa (Video & Pictures) / Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? / I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Too Late For Me To Learn How To Watch Football? by The5DME(m): 12:15pm On May 26, 2022
Growing up as a kid, I never really took interest in football, majorly due tot he fact we didn't have a DSTV back then, and I just couldn't fathom myself paying at a viewing centre just to watch a match, amidst the noise and all.

But nowadays, when I'm in the midst of friends, and they talk about football clubs, players and all that; I just sit there looking like a total dunce. I really want to learn how to watch football. I do watch football though on some occasion, like the previous world cup in 2018(yeah, it's been that long).

Can I still learn how to watch football?
Re: Is It Too Late For Me To Learn How To Watch Football? by Teenwolf(m): 12:34pm On May 26, 2022
undecided undecided
Re: Is It Too Late For Me To Learn How To Watch Football? by HarlequinLekex: 1:09pm On May 26, 2022
It is simple if u are mean about it,follow the steps below;
1.Get an enabled viewing transmission device like GOTV,DSTV,STARTIMES or your phone or even laptop provided you have subscribed for a package.
2.Download an app like LIVESCORE or FLASHSCORE on your phone to view available matches dates.
3.Watch football matches from the top europe leagues like EPL,FRENCH LIGUE ONE,LALIGA,SERIE A,BUNDELISGA,UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE,EUROPA AND EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE,CARABAO CUP,FA CUP as many as you can.
4.Overtime you find that particular player you like his performances or club you really love.
5.Then start to follow the player or/and club affairs such as MANAGER,transfers,sponsorship deals and knowing how their have been fairing over the past seasons(history)
6.With this then u can now boast of your own favorite football club,argue bluntly with those friends of yours and perhaps go to their stadium to watch live matches.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late For Me To Learn How To Watch Football? by kennethfranc(m): 1:19pm On May 26, 2022
Nnaeeh .... Guy some of ur topic sha
Re: Is It Too Late For Me To Learn How To Watch Football? by Bahamas95(m): 2:36pm On May 26, 2022
I see guys who don't watch football as weird.....I can sacrifice my food to watch a live match, especially if Chelsea is playing.

My girlfriend was complaining about my passion for football sometime ago but I have colonized her. We now watch together.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Too Late For Me To Learn How To Watch Football? by MITCHELL96: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2022
FOOTBALL is life bro

Try and watch football bro, it's a pain killer and also a pain giver, that's if your favourite team loses

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nottingham Forest Have Signed Nigerian Striker Taiwo Awoniyi / Arsenal To Confirm This Villarreal Star Deal / Robert Lewandowski Robbed Of His €70k Worth Wrist Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.