Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Questions Of The Month (18+) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions Of The Month (18+) (925 Views)

*acadip The Questions Of Adepoju* / An Answer To The Questions Of Tithing By Christians / Questions Of The Day For Sincere Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions Of The Month (18+) by AntiChristian: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2023
Song of Solomon 7:7 This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes.
Song of Solomon 7:8 I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples;
c) 2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
In light of this verse, in what way do these verses profit a believer?
d) If all Bibles contain unadulterated words of God, these verses are the words of whom?
* Solomon
* God
* Unknown
Others................................
e) If you have never seen this verses before and you hear your ten years old son reading this to himself in the room, would you feel like, "Oh! Word of God" or you would feel like landing him a slap? State reason(s) for your answer.
f) If a boy wrote this to your daughter in the name of evangelism, teaching of the gospel or in whatever guise, would you take the boy as righteous who is taking your daughter through the scripture or promiscuous who is out to spoil your daughter?

Bashir LuCas Samson Lukman @ Knowislam.com.ng
MightySparrow
Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by sonmvayina(m): 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
It's a love song...

Probably by Solomon to one of his wives or mistress....

Exoterically it refers to the love he has for his God....and how it is making him feel....
Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by AntiChristian: 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
sonmvayina:
It's a love song...

Exoterically it refers to the love he has for his God....and how it is making him feel....

You no get Holy Spirit! And you didn't answer the question academically as it is structured!
cool

1 Like

Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by sonmvayina(m): 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
AntiChristian:

You no get Holy Spirit! And you didn't answer the question academically as it is structured!
cool

Lol...
a. They are refering to the hips and breast of a woman.

b. All scriptures should be read under rabbinical guidance. This is because scriptures does not mean what it says...but says what it means...

c. It is a love song by the wisest man who ever lived...

d Solomon, all God's word are preceded by "Thus says the lord....."

e. I will go in an explain what the passage means to him or her.. but I won't give the bible to my 10 year old child....until he/she turns 18 and with the wisdom of discerning...

e.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, so that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work 2Timothy 3:16-17

A real man supposed to appreciate his wife with poems just as Adam did! Genesis 2:23 smiley
Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by advocatejare(m): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
AntiChristian:
Song of Solomon 7:7 This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes.
Song of Solomon 7:8 I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples;
c) 2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
d) If all Bibles contain unadulterated words of God, these verses are the words of whom?
* Solomon
* God
* Unknown
e) If you have never seen this verses before and you hear your ten years old son reading this to himself in the room, would you feel like, "Oh! Word of God" or you would feel like landing him a slap? State reason(s) for your answer.
f) If a boy wrote this to your daughter in the name of evangelism, teaching of the gospel or in whatever guise, would you take the boy as righteous who is taking your daughter through the scripture or promiscuous who is out to spoil your daughter?

MightySparrow
As if Allah doesn’t mention the big-breasted virgins you people will be sleeping with in his hellfire that you believe it’s your filthy paradise

Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by bobestman(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
You will get more reward if you speak against the evils in you religion like aisha yesufu but you derive joy in condemning another religion in blindness when the evils in your own is very glaring. The bible writers got many things wrong, it doesn't nullify the fact that it is the word of God.
Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by MightySparrow: 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
advocatejare:

As if Allah doesn’t mention the big-breasted virgins you people will be sleeping with in his hellfire that you believe it’s your filthy paradise

72 pussies. Women tótó will hear am for Al - Jaanah

1 Like

Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by TenQ: 12:50am On Jan 31, 2023
AntiChristian:
* Solomon
* God
* Unknown

MightySparrow
I guess you will need to explain why Jubril was blowing into the Vagina of Mary as reported by Allah or was it Allah blowing using the mouth of Jubril?

Please explain?

1 Like

Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by MightySparrow: 5:12am On Jan 31, 2023
TenQ:

I guess you will need to explain why Jubril was blowing into the Vagina of Mary as reported by Allah or was it Allah blowing using the mouth of Jubril?

Please explain?

All about Islam are about boobs and sex..

2 Likes

Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by tctrills: 6:45am On Jan 31, 2023
AntiChristian:
* Solomon
* God
* Unknown

MightySparrow
The Songs of Solomon are not inspired works, they are not supposed to be in the bible.
Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by tctrills: 6:48am On Jan 31, 2023
sonmvayina:
It's a love song...

Only a mad man would describe his love for God with his sexual urges. That in itself is super disrespectful.
It's ok to say that the songs of Solomon is an uninspired poem mistakenly added to the bible.
Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by AntiChristian: 8:18am On Jan 31, 2023
tctrills:

The Songs of Solomon are not inspired works, they are not supposed to be in the bible.

Unfortunately, they are! So who included them and why?
Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by AntiChristian: 8:23am On Jan 31, 2023
TenQ:

I guess you will need to explain why TenQ has no sense but to divert the thread!

Please explain?

No Explanation when a person gat no sense!
Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by AntiChristian: 8:24am On Jan 31, 2023
advocatejare:

As if advocatejare is sensless and have nothing to answer in this thread

OK
Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by tctrills: 8:26am On Jan 31, 2023
AntiChristian:

Unfortunately, they are! So who included them and why?
I don't know who included them are their reason for doing so
Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by AntiChristian: 8:32am On Jan 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

Lol...
a. They are refering to the hips and breast of a woman.

b. All scriptures should be read under rabbinical guidance. This is because scriptures does not mean what it says...but says what it means...

c. It is a love song by the wisest man who ever lived...

d Solomon, all God's word are preceded by "Thus says the lord....."

e. I will go in an explain what the passage means to him or her.. but I won't give the bible to my 10 year old child....until he/she turns 18 and with the wisdom of discerning...

f.

f.
Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by advocatejare(m): 10:20am On Jan 31, 2023
AntiChristian:

As if AntiChristian is sensless and have nothing to answer in this thread

E pain am.

Allah like big breasted filthy Islamic paradise Houris

Allah is body shaming those with small breasts

Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by sonmvayina(m): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2023
AntiChristian:

f.

It is a love song with exoteric undertones...I can explain what it means for you if you care to listen with your mind....

It is a beautiful work of art to the creator of the universe..
Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by sonmvayina(m): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2023
tctrills:

Only a mad man would describe his love for God with his sexual urges. That in itself is super disrespectful.
It's ok to say that the songs of Solomon is an uninspired poem mistakenly added to the bible.

It was written by the wisest man ever...

I will take his word over yours any time,
Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by tctrills: 11:01am On Jan 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

It was written by the wisest man ever...

I will take his word over yours any time,
What are you taking about? No one said Solomon was not quite wise, we are saying that the book is not inspired of God so this talk of taking his words over mine has no place here. Did Solomon tell you that his write up was inspired? so which of his words are you taking over mine.
It seems to me that you heard someone use that phase and have been looking for the occasion to use it yourself. Be patient bro this is not the right time to use the phrase.
Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by TenQ: 11:11am On Jan 31, 2023
AntiChristian:

No Explanation when a person gat no sense!
Only a forger will do what you just did!

Please explain?

Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by AntiChristian: 11:22am On Jan 31, 2023
TenQ:

Only a thread diverter will do that!

Please explain?

OK
Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by TenQ: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2023
AntiChristian:

OK
It seems you don't want people to see how Jubril was performing MouthAction!?

Please explain?

Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by AntiChristian: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

It is a love song with exoteric undertones...I can explain what it means for you if you care to listen with your mind....

It is a beautiful work of art to the creator of the universe..

I mean you didn't answer option f.

lol
Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by Dtruthspeaker: 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
AntiChristian:
[b]Song of Solomon 7:7[/b

See why you are mad?
Everyone knows that 10 year olds don't read Bible nor write love letters.
Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by AntiChristian: 8:51am On Feb 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See why you are mad?
Everyone knows that 10 year olds don't read Bible nor write love letters.

You are the mad one here!

Are you not aware of the 10 year old Christland School girl? And many are similar but not in limelight!
You are living in Nigeria without living in it.
Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by Dtruthspeaker: 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
AntiChristian:

You are the mad one here!

Are you not aware of the 10 year old Christland School girl? And many are similar but not in limelight!
You are living in Nigeria without living in it.

Yes I am aware that it is normal for your 10 year old children yo have sex and even marry but certainly they do not read the Bible.
Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by AntiChristian: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes I am aware that it is normal for your 10 year old children yo have sex and even marry but certainly they do not read the Bible.

The one i mentioned above no be Muslim! Na your sister!

Na Bible dm dey read!
Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by Dtruthspeaker: 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
AntiChristian:

The one i mentioned above no be Muslim! Na your sister!

Na Bible dm dey read!

We know say na your Muslim 10 year olds dey lead for dis area and some one or 2 stupid people go follow and dem no dey read Bible if not dem no for follow.

1 Like

Re: Questions Of The Month (18+) by AntiChristian: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

We know say na your Muslim 10 year olds dey lead for dis area and some one or 2 stupid people go follow and dem no dey read Bible if not dem no for follow.

Muslims dey get married na!
At least parental consent dey!

Yours na fornication! Your sisters!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rapture What, Which, How, When, Why Rapture? / Are You Washed In The Blood Of Christ? / Free Thought: Free Yourself From The Shackles Of Religion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.