Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

There Is Money In The Online Space.. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / There Is Money In The Online Space.. (250 Views)

Who Has Ever Verified NYSC Cert Through The Online Link ? / The Online Marketing Training That Will Earn You Money When Implementing It / NYSC: How The Online Application For Relocation Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is Money In The Online Space.. by Chizzy15(f): 12:33pm On May 26, 2022
A dollar is now #600 naira, ASUU still on strike, so many Unemployed graduates in town. It has gotten to the point were salaries are no longer reliable. Everyone needs a side hustle and tech skills has really proven to be the solution.

My school certificate is inside my box. Is it putting food on my table or paying my bills? Hell no.
What is paying my bills?
The high income digital skills that I learnt. I didn't learn for free, I paid to learn and I am still learning. I don't regret going to the university, I only regret not knowing what I know now before I entered the university.

Yesterday I sent a message about the Newly Discovered Amazon Kindle Publshing for smartphone to my list on WhatsApp and the responses was massive. Over 100 requested for the video training and I gladly shared it for FREE

Are you hearing about Amazon Kindle Direct Publshing for the first time?

Amazon Kindle Direct Publshing is a business model where you earn in dollars uploading documents of 10-24pages on Amazon.

Before now you need to have a laptop and probably be a writer before you can publish books on Amazon.

But the New Discovery am sharing with you now,

�You don't need to have a laptop

�You don't need to be a writer

�And you can earn $250-$750 or even more per month.

So now;

You can now do Amazon KDP with your smartphone. That's the New Discovery I'm sharing with you.

Not many people know about this for now, and that means you come in at the right time.

To get the Free Video connect with me here��

(1) (Reply)

I Struggled To Get This Far ! HELP ME Please. / NYSC For Exempted / Genuinely Make Money Online!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.