Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,216 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

How To Care For Your Virginia And What To Use Part 2 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Care For Your Virginia And What To Use Part 2 (538 Views)

Akwa Ibom Court Orders Man’s Arrest Over Refusal To Care For Children / How To Care For Your Virginia And What To Use / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Care For Your Virginia And What To Use Part 2 by Royalboutflage(f): 1:40pm On May 26, 2022
Now that we've learned about food we can incorporate in our diet to keep our Vagina healthy from the inside, let's move on to the next important thing;��

*What about my Vulva?*� You may ask;��

Whilst you should never wash inside the vagina, gently washing the outside of the genitals, the vulva, can help to keep your genitals healthy. *Women should wash their vulva gently with their hands and use only water and unperfumed feminine wash.* It is best not to use a washcloth as this can be rough on the delicate skin.
"Women should wash the whole area including the inside of the lips (labia) but it is important not to get soap and water inside the vagina.

It is also essential that women wash from front to back as washing the other way can transmit bacteria from the anus into the vagina and the urethra which can result in a urinary tract infection. Following washing, it is best to pat the area dry with a clean towel."
It is not News anymore that Soaps shouldn't be used to wash the vulva area as it causes pH imbalance..

You might want to Opt for water alone, but you need to know that water alone is never enough to effectively cleanse your lady bits..

Imagine using only water to wash your underarm after a Sweaty day, awful right?�
Yes! Same goes for your Vulva area

At this point I'm sure you are wondering... ���

_"As I can't use soaps, I can't use only water, I don't know the best/safe feminine wash to use that won't cause side effects what then do I use, what do I do about it??"�_

By the end of this class, with all the information I have given you so far, you'll have two options.

*1.* You can choose to continue using only water which does absolutely nothing in stopping itching, foul odour, dryness and all manner of discomfort down there.
You can choose to completely ignore the information you got for free today keep suffering in silence till the problem gets out of hand...

OR

*2.* You can save yourself the trouble and time that you'll spend being uncomfortable and having lack of confidence every single day, because of what is going on down there by simply joining hundreds of other women worldwide who uses this simple and �% Effective solution which has been in existence for over a Decade‼️and I'm going to be sharing this secret with you.�

The solution which myself and hundreds of other women worldwide has discovered and the solution you have been looking for is inside a bottle called *Feminelle.*

I can only recommend what I know and use. I wouldn't want to mention any I haven't tried myself. There are few good feminine wash out there but this particular one stands out for me and others.

I've been using the Feminelle Intimate wash for over a Year and 3months now‼️ Yes I keep track of the date�
Cos the Very day I tried out this wash, it took my Femininity to 100%�

Now, I can tell you it has made me super confident, comfortable and fresh as a lady.

When I discovered Feminelle for the first time, I was very skeptical. I thought it was one of those 'vagina sweetners' and the sort people market these days so I paid it no attention, I kept suffering in silence, infact I had treated yeast infection, and I spent so much money on medication. I was scared to use anything that wasn't just water because it is "what they told us" Did it come back again? YES. I kept wishing for my problem to magically go away, I washed religiously with water countless times daily, yet what was happening was happening.

Here is what in FEMIELLE and why i can't stop talking about it...

Pleasantly scented, intimate cleansing cream, infused with Moisture Complex, cleanses & cares for the intimate area. Infused with;

��Natural Calendula extract – Renowned for its ability to retain water in the skin, helps moisturise, leaving skin feeling soft & smooth; protects against damage; encourages healthy skin.
Moisture Complex – Helps hydrate. Contains 2 ingredients, renowned for exceptional moisturising abilities.

��Natural-Derived Glycerine – Well-known to help attract moisture into skin; protects against dryness; encourages softer, smoother skin.

��D-Panthenol – Naturally occurring in nature & often referred to as Pro-Vitamin B5, its moisturising properties hydrating skin; with soothing & conditioning benefits.

��Lactic acid – Helps achieve optimal pH balance for protection; inhibits presence & growth of unfavourable microflora.

��Prebiotic ingredient – Supports growth of favourable microflora in the intimate microbiome; supports the skin’s natural defences.

*How To Use.*

Take a pump from your Feminelle extracomfort and use to wash your Vulva and surrounding area. Lathers a little(it has 0 soap in it), then rinse off with water, preferably warm.

DO NOT DOUCHE‼️

That is; do not dip into your Vagina.� The Vagina is self-cleaning and you don't insert anything inside except prescribed by your Gynaecologist.

Are you still doubting?

I broke down the content of Feminelle so that you can easily use the information to ask any Gynaecologist you know or any doctor you know about these ingredients inside feminelle or research on your own.

It is already Gynaecologically tested in Europe and you can see the gynaecological approval on the bottle of the product. So it's 100% medically approved and safe to use.

I'm sure by now you are wondering How much is feminelle, do I need to break the bank to get it? That's probably what you are thinking right?�

Now, there is something super fascinating about Feminelle which is the fact that it is very affordable and very cost effective. A bottle is just *N4,990 and can last for 6-8 months*

♨️How much do you spend on data weekly or monthly?
♨️How much do you spend on making your hair, buying new clothes,shoes or bags
But to mention a few things we ladies tend to spend money on.

*what if N4,990 can help you regain your confidence and experience extra comfort for a whole year? Would you spend that much? Or is it too much?*

In case you are wondering, No you can't get Feminelle in stores. Feminelle is produced by the Swedish Company Oriflame, the company adopts the Direct sales method, you can only buy the product directly from the Company itself through a registered Consultant. This ensures that you're getting the real Product and not a Fake!
check out these reviews i have about FEMIELLE. .....

If you want these products you can call 07025823280 its on WhatsApp or check out my profile to reach me....products availability is national wide so is shipment.

(1) (Reply)

Chandelier For Quick Sale / Failed Marriage. What Can I Do? / Send Your Son To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.