Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid (870 Views)

Stop Making Igbos Look Like Beggars HURIWA cautions Deputy Speaker,Kalu / What Lagosians Need To Do To Make Igbos Leave Their Land - Abuja Source / Did The North Use Juju To Make Igbos Turn On Themselves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by noagitation: 1:49pm On May 26, 2022
IGBOS are not foolish people. Please IPOB should make the East look sensible...This problems are affecting the reputation of the East .

With the way things are going, more IGBOS may reject Biafra..

Learn from Tinubu.. As bad as you may feel he is, he is building Lagos instead of destroying it...

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by Vulturereloaded: 1:59pm On May 26, 2022
What do u think the recent massive investment in real estate by Igbo's in lagos and Abuja is all about?

They have rejected Biafra.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by ZombieSlaughter: 2:04pm On May 26, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
What do u think the recent massive investment in real estate by Igbo's in lagos and Abuja is all about?

The yorubas with houses in london and dubai, did they reject oduduwa? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by Vulturereloaded: 2:07pm On May 26, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

The yorubas with houses in london and dubai, did they reject oduduwa? grin

Is london in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by Guddoo002(m): 2:07pm On May 26, 2022
If IPOB is a peaceful organization and agitating for a Referendum why then force us with Guns and vandalise our goods if we disobey the sit at home order

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by ZombieSlaughter: 2:08pm On May 26, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Is london in Nigeria?

Is nigeria and Biafra the same?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by Vulturereloaded: 2:10pm On May 26, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Is nigeria and Biafra the same?

When i see the international passport of the two countries, then i can tell the difference.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by nedu666: 2:13pm On May 26, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Which massive investments. Where are they located. Are these investments hiding. All tribes are making investments, u stay one place and attribute all their investments to lgbos. Tueh
Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by flamingREED(m): 2:14pm On May 26, 2022
Reject Biafra because of what unlearned Fulani is doing in our land?

It makes me embrace it the more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by Vulturereloaded: 2:19pm On May 26, 2022
nedu666:

Which massive investments. Where are they located. Are these investments hiding. All tribes are making investments, u stay one place and attribute all their investments to lgbos. Tueh

Lol. Someone that comes from a generation of tenants will not know anything about real estate.

How can you know about real estate investment when you still feed from hand to mouth.

Do you know any labdlords in lagos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlYD9F9CKC0

I can show you more.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by Vulturereloaded: 2:24pm On May 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iax6s6vpZhg

Do you need more?

U think it is to brag online, while drinking garri offline.
Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by nedu666: 2:38pm On May 26, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Lol. Someone that comes from a generation of tenants will not know anything about real estate.

How can you know about real estate investment when you still feed from hand to mouth.

Do you know any labdlords in lagos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlYD9F9CKC0

I can show you more.

Continue to hype urself. Na only lgbos dey nigeria. Na only lgbos sabi make investments. In fact lgbos own 99% of all investments in nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by Vulturereloaded: 2:42pm On May 26, 2022
nedu666:

Continue to hype urself. Na only lgbos dey nigeria. Na only lgbos sabi make investments. In fact lgbos own 99% of all investments in nigeria.

Oga tenant, maybe if you stop hating, you can break the generational curse of poverty and tenancy.

I simply said that the massive real estate invest of igbo in other regions, showed they have rejected Biafra.

You carry you poverty mindset ask for evidence. I have shown you evidence.

You can go and hang yourself if you cant take it anymore.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 26, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Nah you dey invest there?
Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by nedu666: 2:51pm On May 26, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Oga tenant, maybe if you stop hating, you can break the generational curse of poverty and tenancy.

I simply said that the massive real estate invest of igbo in other regions, showed they have rejected Biafra.

You carry you poverty mindset ask for evidence. I have shown you evidence.

You can go and hang yourself if you cant take it anymore.

Dey there dey deceive urself. Massive investments ko massive destruction ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by Vulturereloaded: 2:52pm On May 26, 2022
Thanksful:

Nah you dey invest there?

Another tenant. I dont have una time. I have shown the evidence requested.
Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 26, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Another tenant. I dont have una time. I have shown the evidence requested.

No go east see wetin your mate dey do in real estate. They listen to media hypes.
Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by aribisala0(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2022
nedu666:

Exactly my question

The level of inferiority complex these folk have is astounding

They seize every opportunity to make empty boasts

Very insecure folk
Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by Vulturereloaded: 3:07pm On May 26, 2022
nedu666:

Chai. So you will still handover this tenancy to the next generation? Because you carried over this hatred and poverty mindset from the last generation? grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by Vulturereloaded: 3:09pm On May 26, 2022
aribisala0:
Exactly my question

The level of inferiority complex these folk have is astounding

They seize every opportunity to make empty boasts

Very insecure folk

I have provided evidence and you tenants keep ranting online. If all these investors stayed online hating, will they have money to invest?

Misery loves company. You poor, generational tenants can comfort each other.grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by Vulturereloaded: 3:12pm On May 26, 2022
Thanksful:

No go east see wetin your mate dey do in real estate. They listen to media hypes.

How many days in a week do they work on their site? If someone in lagos starts building same structure with someone in the east, the person in lagos will finish 6 months before the east. Because u sit at home 15 days in a month.

Then maybe the day the buyer will come for inspection, unknown gunmen will behead him for moving around on monday.

You want a serious investor to be doing this rubbish with you people in the east?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by Vulturereloaded: 3:19pm On May 26, 2022
nedu666:

Dont forget they bought the properties and not dash. They exchanged their hard earned money for them. Those families that sold also used the money to solve important problems.

Someone use the money to pay the school fees of their children. Then their children whose fees are being paid from the money will come online to hate and insult Igbo's.

Meanwhile, its the Igbo's mans money that is feeding his family, paying his fees and also clothing him. This life sef.

You can't eat your cake and have it. cry
Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by OkwuEziokwu(m): 3:29pm On May 26, 2022
flamingREED:
Reject Biafra because of what unlearned Fulani is doing in our land?

It makes me embrace it the more.

Leave them. These Zoogerians don't know and will never know what true patriotism and love for country is. Even a Biafran toddler has the love for country in them. Impossible to hate Biafra!

Maybe one day, these people will understand.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by Vulturereloaded: 3:44pm On May 26, 2022
OkwuEziokwu:

Leave them. These Zoogerians don't know and will never know what true patriotism and love for country is. Even a Biafran toddler has the love for country in them. Impossible to hate Biafra!

Maybe one day, these people will understand.

Biafran toddlers going for Big Brother Naija and winning. Biafrans receiving tradermoni in Nigeria. Biafrans doing BVN and NIN. Biafrans doing NYSC.

A patriotic Biafran should reject everything Nigeria, including the currency.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by OkwuEziokwu(m): 1:48am On May 27, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Biafran toddlers going for Big Brother Naija and winning. Biafrans receiving tradermoni in Nigeria. Biafrans doing BVN and NIN. Biafrans doing NYSC.

A patriotic Biafran should reject everything Nigeria, including the currency.

Ah.. my good buddy. That's the best thing about it. We gun for excellence wherever we are. Biafrans overseas are also smashing it. Our people in NASA, foreign militaries, WHO, Unicef and various other bodies are doing us proud.
We thrive wherever we find ourselves and even you know it. God go show Nigerians sey e pass dem soonest. When Biafra is restored, u go shock when you see the calibre of people wey go emerge. Lmao just get patienceeven grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by Vulturereloaded: 4:40am On May 27, 2022
OkwuEziokwu:

Ah.. my good buddy. That's the best thing about it. We gun for excellence wherever we are. Biafrans overseas are also smashing it. Our people in NASA, foreign militaries, WHO, Unicef and various other bodies are doing us proud.
We thrive wherever we find ourselves and even you know it. God go show Nigerians sey e pass dem soonest. When Biafra is restored, u go shock when you see the calibre of people wey go emerge. Lmao just get patienceeven grin grin grin

Nigeria should be treated as another country to biafrans. You should apply for residence permit and not enjoy those benefits as Nigerians.
Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by OkwuEziokwu(m): 5:02am On May 27, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Nigeria should be treated as another country to biafrans. You should apply for residence permit and not enjoy those benefits as Nigerians.

Benefits for being Nigerian? Please state them again. BBN? cheesy grin Lawd have mercy!
Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by Vulturereloaded: 5:05am On May 27, 2022
OkwuEziokwu:

Benefits for being Nigerian? Please state them again. BBN? cheesy grin Lawd have mercy!

If there is no benefit stop participating in the things i listed above.
Re: IPOB Please Don't Make IGBOS Look Stupid by Difrent: 5:31am On May 27, 2022
OkwuEziokwu:

You keep making money from it and still turn around to as what is the benefits of being Nigerian?
You people always contradict yourselves
And always talk from both sides of the mouth
Shows you suffer from the lowest form of self esteem.
Your insecurities is too glaring

(1) (Reply)

FFK Backs APC Chairman, Adamu Over Consensus; Warns Northern Governors / What Is The Fuss About Muslim/Muslim Ticket? / Nigerians, Is This Your Next President And His Deputy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.