Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death (75362 Views)

Sudanese Army To Facilitate Evacuation Of UK, US, France, China Foreign National / Former Sudanese Defense Minister Found In Underground Prison (photos) / Omar Al-bashir Steps Down As Sudanese President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by Ekejoestar(m): 7:28pm On May 26, 2022
VULCAN:
The last picture almost tore my ribcage

Glad it didn't tore it
Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by KingDamzzy(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2022
Something that they should have fried asun as possible.
Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by ultimateprof: 7:36pm On May 26, 2022
Nonsense!
Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by akinwalehabib: 7:37pm On May 26, 2022
aribisala0:
Who said it is a Christian country? or Christian dominated?
The CASE WAS TRIED IN A CUSTOMARY COURT
There is no official data just guesses.
They practice traditional African religion though Rams are often associated with Muslims and there are Muslims in South Sudan

The country split along racial and religious lines. Africans and Christian majority in the south while the north is Arab and Muslim majority.

Now you want to twist the facts again, just to support your argument.

1 Like

Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by akinwalehabib: 7:40pm On May 26, 2022
aribisala0:
Who said it is a Christian country? or Christian dominated?
The CASE WAS TRIED IN A CUSTOMARY COURT
There is no official data just guesses.
They practice traditional African religion though Rams are often associated with Muslims and there are Muslims in South Sudan

Did you say Rams are often associated with Muslims? Please was that borne out of your imagination?

You are saying just anything to push your sentiment. Even when this has nothing to with Islam in a Christian dominated country, you still wish to find a way to blame Islam. How much do you guys loathe and hate Islam?

We wish you nothing but peace, and no Rams are not associated with Muslims.

Funny guy.

1 Like

Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by akinwalehabib: 7:47pm On May 26, 2022
aribisala0:
South

Sudan is not a Christian country . Provide substantiating evidence to back YOUR claim

What topic am I changing?

Their main identity is not Christian That is just like saying Yoruba have a main identity. Don't you see how foolish that sounds so in your head all countries must be Christian or Muslim? Is there nothing else

Did you even read the name of the police office Major Elijah Mabor .

Please identify just one leader in south Sudan who is a Muslim. I also attached the full Federal Government cabinet list in there, and tell us that its not a Christian dominated state.

A country that had a bloody war to split along religious and racial lines, and yet you claim south Sudan is not a Christian dominated state.

Your logic baffles me but you can see the Wikipedia Article on South Sudan which I made a screenshot of.

Summary: Islam has nothing to do with this. Customary Court exists everywhere, customary doesn't mean diabolical or indigenous religion.

1 Like

Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by Chuksmill(m): 7:55pm On May 26, 2022
Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by Sportsolutions2(m): 7:58pm On May 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:
When you are about to goan sleep thinking you've heard it all, then boom another story pops up.

Oh lawd!

Pls let the Ram(bista) defend himself on why he kee the woman

This very one get the way e take weak me too oooo...
grin
Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by Sportsolutions2(m): 7:59pm On May 26, 2022
Sportsolutions2:

This very one get the way e take weak me too oooo...
grin

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/1#113168727

See How Crypto Profits are Being Made:

May 19, 2022 - May 26, 2022 Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Trading:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2#113196063

Maildrops Coin Updates:

7 Days Coins Report Update:

Last week; We gave out 12 coins to Buy and Hold for Profiting.

As We engage in Our 24 hours Coins Tracking; We also envisaged to Hold These Coins for The 7 Days Duration inorder to show everyone the likely results of Holding Coins for quite an extended period of time.

It's The First Time We will be Holding All Our Coins without Swapping any of them for a duration 7 days.

The screenshot shows the Yield Results of All of The 12 coins in the past 7 days.

It's been 7 days already; so let's get ahead with some profit/loss calculations as usual:

-6.72 - 58.13 -46.40 - 0.54 + 92.03 - 36.17 + 5893 - 61.17 - 68.50 - 6.23 - 28.90 - 27.18 = 5,645.09%

A Whooping 5,645.09% profits was realized within The past 7 days following Our Coin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Strategy.

If you had invested $1 on each coins; then you would have invested a total of $12 on All of the coins. By now - your returns would be up to $56.45.

If you had invested $10 on each coins; then you would have invested a total of $120 on All of the coins. By now - your returns would be up to $564.50.

No stress,

No Hassle nor Hustle,

Just Some Necessary Clicks on Your Phone as You Follow My Directions.

No other Business can give You such a Relaxing and High Profit Margin within 7 days with NO STRESS.

Well, if you like:

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

~ MESSIAH

Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by Sportsolutions2(m): 8:00pm On May 26, 2022
Sportsolutions2:

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/1#113168727

See How Crypto Profits are Being Made:

May 19, 2022 - May 26, 2022 Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Trading:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2#113196063

Maildrops Coin Updates:

7 Days Coins Report Update:

Last week; We gave out 12 coins to Buy and Hold for Profiting.

As We engage in Our 24 hours Coins Tracking; We also envisaged to Hold These Coins for The 7 Days Duration inorder to show everyone the likely results of Holding Coins for quite an extended period of time.

It's The First Time We will be Holding All Our Coins without Swapping any of them for a duration 7 days.

The screenshot shows the Yield Results of All of The 12 coins in the past 7 days.

It's been 7 days already; so let's get ahead with some profit/loss calculations as usual:

-6.72 - 58.13 -46.40 - 0.54 + 92.03 - 36.17 + 5893 - 61.17 - 68.50 - 6.23 - 28.90 - 27.18 = 5,645.09%

A Whooping 5,645.09% profits was realized within The past 7 days following Our Coin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Strategy.

If you had invested $1 on each coins; then you would have invested a total of $12 on All of the coins. By now - your returns would be up to $56.45.

If you had invested $10 on each coins; then you would have invested a total of $120 on All of the coins. By now - your returns would be up to $564.50.

No stress,

No Hassle nor Hustle,

Just Some Necessary Clicks on Your Phone as You Follow My Directions.

No other Business can give You such a Relaxing and High Profit Margin within 7 days with NO STRESS.

Well, if you like:

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

~ MESSIAH

Please Use "Nongovernmental" as your Recommendation Username whenever you want to enrol into The Financial Freedom Institute that Trains People on SAFE and RIGHT Cryptocurrencies Trading. This helps me receive commissions when you subscribe to the financial services of the institute.

I'm a financial student and recommender of the institute.

Thank You All.

PS: If you need Financial advisors for your Business and Investment Life; You should consider enrolling into THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILLS OF SELLING FINANCIAL FREEDOM INSTITUTE (TPSOSFFI).

There is a lot to learn on the regards of finance especially in the areas of Metaverse, NFTs and Crypto Trading.

I'm one of their financial students and my financial orientation has been uplifted through my personal experience with the institution.
Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by VenumX: 8:00pm On May 26, 2022
Rams are like humans to them...that's why they don't see anything wrong with committing bestiality.
Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by dozzy24(m): 8:34pm On May 26, 2022
Should have been death by hanging, yeye dey smell
Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by NaijaCars4sale: 8:41pm On May 26, 2022
This is very funny
Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by STEWpid(f): 8:42pm On May 26, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Lol...@pics.
E shock me o. Wots d need?
E fit cause depressive low for person.

The drug is real.

It regulates sexual hormones by reducing sexual urge cuz some boy/girls are nymphs and their sexual urge is nocturnal.

Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by Banbanna(m): 8:52pm On May 26, 2022
Jail keh? grin They're the ones who think the Ram would be in jail, not the animal. Because it's been in captivity more or less, no difference. But which one come be 45 yr old woman. Abi, na premature old woman for body? Isn't she supposed to be in her mid-life years undecided
Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by Govocrete: 9:21pm On May 26, 2022
Someone needs to sue the Sudanese government, I don't believe the sheep got a fair hearing in court. The sheep might have acted itself defence.

The Sudanese government need to have a retrial, this time, four (4) hungry lion should be brought to court to defend the sheep and they should be allowed to move freely without a chain or cage.

Foolish story with corresponding comments.

1 Like

Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by DrMuzungu(m): 9:23pm On May 26, 2022
Ram... Sallah 2023 is coming soon wink
Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by tfelicityk(m): 10:33pm On May 26, 2022
Okay oooooo
Food for the prisoners and the warders in the prison...
Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by kernniejay(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2022
Teazer4:
Three years what??
Ram wey dem suppose use do her burial ceremony…. Which kind news be this nah….
Rip to her….
Make dem share the meat reach my side ooo
Na your comment make sense pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by rickleye: 2:41am On May 27, 2022
This is weird
The Ram should be killed and the owner Jailed.
Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by aribisala0(m): 6:44am On May 27, 2022
akinwalehabib:

Did you even read the name of the police office Major Elijah Mabor .

Please identify just one leader in south Sudan who is a Muslim. I also attached the full Federal Government cabinet list in there, and tell us that its not a Christian dominated state.

A country that had a bloody war to split along religious and racial lines, and yet you claim south Sudan is not a Christian dominated state.

Your logic baffles me but you can see the Wikipedia Article on South Sudan which I made a screenshot of.

Summary: Islam has nothing to do with this. Customary Court exists everywhere, customary doesn't mean diabolical or indigenous religion.
You are obviously jobless to spend time pursuing stuff I never said. You have time to be making screenshots from Wikipedia
Instead of unnecessary and endless stupid talk . Let us first of all clarify

What is the bone of contention?

Because it seems to me you are engaged in an argument with yourself

So what is it that you think I am saying or what exactly is your issue?

Is Elijah a Christian Name
NOTE I am not a Christian or Muslim so if this is one of your usual Christian vs Muslim nonsense count me out
I have read both Quran and Muslim more than many

The only Elijah I know in the the Bible was not a Christian

In Northern Nigeria many Christians bear names like Yakubu, Mustapha , Samaila and so on

It really is not clear what you are on about

Mine is South Sudan is NOT a Christian country though there are more Christians there than Muslims. The World is not just for Muslims and Christians
If a case is being tried in a customary court then those involved likely are not Christian
Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by 1880gb: 6:52am On May 27, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
what kinds edit is that bruh cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
[/s]
Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by orisa37: 7:07am On May 27, 2022
kingscare1:

Without Appeal? grin

THE JUDGE TOO SHOULD SENTENCE HIMSELF OR HERSELF TO DEATH FOR INCOMPETENCE AND BAD JUDGEMENT.
INFACT, SUCH A JUDGE IS AN IDIOT FOR NOT REPORTING THAT RAM TO ITS CREATOR.
Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by orisa37: 7:23am On May 27, 2022
BUHARI IS HEADBUTTING SOUTHERN NIGERIA TO DEATH WITH BUHARINOMICS. REPORT TO MIKE BAMILOYE FOR JUDGEMENT.
Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by ufotunang: 7:31am On May 27, 2022
Instead of using the ram for pepper soup..they are sentencing the ram to 3 years jail...in the jail you will still feed the ram for 3 years...so you are the one losing
Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by bosmann11: 7:36am On May 27, 2022
verybadmouth:
All this African Muslim countries suppose get their own earth. Nawa ooo

I'm sure like 20 rams will serve the jail term. Na to dey chop, replace, chop, replace. grin
Endeavour
to seek for knowledge before you spill out rubbish..... South Sudan is not a Muslim country rather has more Christians dominance
Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by godofuck231: 8:43am On May 27, 2022
Wetin do suya knife . Warahell
Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by Clinghton: 8:51am On May 27, 2022
The ram is ignorant of what's going on, I think the owner should be held responsible.
Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by Iseoluwani: 9:13am On May 27, 2022
DonMaxxy:
What movie title is this

RAMbo
Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by bergs2: 9:40am On May 27, 2022
verybadmouth:
All this African Muslim countries suppose get their own earth. Nawa ooo

I'm sure like 20 rams will serve the jail term. Na to dey chop, replace, chop, replace. grin

Hahahaha hahahaha!
Actually na to dey chop, thief, replace, chop, thief, replace and the cycle goes on and on.
Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:54am On May 27, 2022
A sheep that should be shot down with a gun', is rather sentenced to imprisonment, where is the wisdom? They keep allowing dangerous animals to kill humans, all in the name of "preserve wild life", "preserve nature" undecided . Matewww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Makes Love To His Wife 10Hours Everyday / George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) / "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.