Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) (8871 Views)

One Of The Reason For Our Crypto-success @ 10 DOLLARS Maildrops Is .... / Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through Emailreceipts / Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through Emailreceipts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by excel127(m): 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

So Far; Here is a summary of what you are to do Today:

In Summary:

Primary Investments:

- Invest Uniformly between $0.1 - $10 on The 2 Anchor Coins Already Provided.

- Invest Uniformly between $0.1 - $10 on The 6 Bullish Coins.

- Invest Uniformly between $0.1 - $10 on The 6 Bearish Coins.

This is Secondary: If You Like or Have The Funds to.

- Invest Uniformly between $0.1 - $10 on My Portfolio 1 Coins: Newly Added Cryptos.

- Invest Uniformly between $0.1 - $10 on My Portfolio 2 Coins: Highly Profitable Trending Coins.

Note: Invest Uniformly on All Coins.

Make No Mistake.

This is the Key Secret behind My COIN ARBITRAGE PROFITABLE REGULATIONS.

$0.1 is less than 60 Naira

$1 is less than 600 Naira

$10 is less than 6,000 Naira.

So KNOW YOUR ONIONS and TAKE THE RIGHT ACTIONS.

Kill That Doubt.
Kill That Disbelief.
Kill That Laziness.
Kill That Procrastination.

To Your Financial Success.

#ProcrastinationKiller.

#FollowChrist.
#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

PS: Do not Forget to Support The www.10dollars.carrd.co Portal by Subscribing for Your Own Good and The Benefit of The CHARITY EMPOWERMENT ORGANIZATION (CEO) which I run to Financially Help Nigerian Farmers, Orphans, Mentally Derailed People and People Living with Disabilities in The Rural Villages of Nigeria.

Stay Blessed.

Would i get automatic updates of these your top coins to trade daily after I subscribe on your website?
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
excel127:

Would i get automatic updates of these your top coins to trade daily after I subscribe on your website?

Definitely.
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by excel127(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

Definitely.

Ok. Your site is inactive tho. Where do i see updates if I want to join now
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 1:46am On Apr 27, 2022
excel127:

Ok. Your site is inactive tho. Where do i see updates if I want to join now

You'll be added to an active broadcast list where you receive updates on coins and what to do.
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by excel127(m): 1:48am On Apr 27, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

You'll be added to an active broadcast list where you receive updates on coins and what to do.

Alright. How do i go about it now?
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 1:56am On Apr 27, 2022
excel127:

Alright. How do i go about it now?

Indicate your interest to join by hitting the "Yellow Subscribe Button" below on the portal.

Then, send a message to indicate your interest.

You'll receive a message of what next to do from an autoresponse mail.

There's a whatsapp contact that you can reachout to for any direction of what to do if you'll be needing further help.
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by excel127(m): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

Indicate your interest to join by hitting the "Yellow Subscribe Button" below on the portal.

Then, send a message to indicate your interest.

You'll receive a message of what next to do from an autoresponse mail.

There's a whatsapp contact that you can reachout to for any direction of what to do if you'll be needing further help.

Below where? Because the site is still not working too
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
excel127:

Below where? Because the site is still not working too

Here...

I don't understand what you mean by the site is not working.

It has always been working. You may be opening up a wrong link. So let me see what you're opening up...

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by richie10k: 4:34am On Apr 29, 2022
Crypto experts, please which crypto coins do you recommend someone to buy currently at a cheap price that has a high chance of booming in the nearest future?
Thanks
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by MessiahMARLIANS: 9:03pm On May 05, 2022
Waste No Time. Buy These Coins Now to Ensure Maximum Profits. More Coins are available through The www.10dollars.carrd.co

#Follow Our Trading Rules. #FollowWhoKnowRoad.

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 10:34am On May 16, 2022
All About May 11, 2022 Coins Update from The Maildrops Portal:

Inside Information of What Our Subscribed Members are Enjoying and Financially Benefitting From.

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 10:39am On May 16, 2022
More Updates about May 11, 2022 Coin Updates from The 10dollars Maildrops Portal.

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 10:42am On May 16, 2022
Profit/Loss Updates on The First Set of Bullish Coins for May 11, 2022:

Last Week; May 11, 2022 - We started a new initiative called "The 24 Hours HUGE PROFITABILITY COINS".

The idea of this initiative is to Engage Our 10Dollars MailDrops Financial Students on Bullish Coins that they should Purchase and Keep Their Eyes on Every 24 Hours of The Day.

With This Initiative; We will not Only Remain Highly Profitable in The Crypto Market; We will also Increase The Mental Alacrity of Our Maildrops Subscribers to Staying Conversant with The Behaviour of Coins with Every 24 hours.

We Gave out Two Sets of 6 Bullish Coins to Purchase for Profitability within 24 Hours.

4 of The Coins are in Good Profits while averaging The Two Other Coins which are in less than 7% Deficit.

Stay Tuned.... Financial Calculations come up shortly.

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 10:42am On May 16, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
Profit/Loss Updates on The First Set of Bullish Coins for May 11, 2022:

Last Week; May 11, 2022 - We started a new initiative called "The 24 Hours HUGE PROFITABILITY COINS".

The idea of this initiative is to Engage Our 10Dollars MailDrops Financial Students on Bullish Coins that they should Purchase and Keep Their Eyes on Every 24 Hours of The Day.

With This Initiative; We will not Only Remain Highly Profitable in The Crypto Market; We will also Increase The Mental Alacrity of Our Maildrops Subscribers to Staying Conversant with The Behaviour of Coins with Every 24 hours.

We Gave out Two Sets of 6 Bullish Coins to Purchase for Profitability within 24 Hours.

4 of The Coins are in Good Profits while averaging The Two Other Coins which are in less than 7% Deficit.

Stay Tuned.... Financial Calculations come up shortly.

Financially and Mathematically;

If You Follow Through with Our Trading Instructions on these Coins;

Then; You would be in good profits by now.

6.60 + 670.23 + (-0.36) + 17.68 + (-6.18) + 24.13 = 712.1% Profits.

If you had invested $1 on each coins, it means that you had invested $10 in total.

By now - you would be in about $7.121 Profits within These past 5 Days.

If You had invested $10 on each of the coins, Then Your Total Investment would have been $100...
By now - you would be in about $71.21 within The Past 5 Days.

More Profiting have Already been gained on The Other Coins which were provided on May 11, 2022.

Trade Conclusion:

To All Our Subscribers; You May Swap All Your Coins back to Bitcoin to Sell To Us to Receive Your Profits if you are in need of some funds.

Mind You; Retain Your Capital so that You can continue to Trade on Our Coin Options Coming Up Soon Today.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 2:55pm On May 17, 2022
May 17, 2022:

24 Hours Coins Tracking Updates for May 16, 2022:

Last Week; We announced about The Launch of Our New Initiative called The 24 Hours MASSIVE Profiting Coins Tracking Initiative.

Yes, I know (over The Past couple of days) that this Initiative has been given various Alias.

Exactly, it is really what it is.

The Main Idea of it All is to Ensure that The 24 Hours Effect is Reinstated Continuously on Your Mind, so that You get Accustomed to Tracking The Potential Profitabilities of All The Coins which We Provide to You on a Daily/Weekly Basis as The case may be.

Of course; By Now - I'm sure you know that Our Main Aim with Our 10 Dollars Maildrops Portal ( www.10dollars.carrd.co ) is to Provide Financial Freedom for Everyone who Needs and Deliberately Seek for It through Buying, Selling and Holding of Cryptocurrencies, NFTs and Metaverse Coins.

>>>>>>> Let's Advance to The Subject of The Matter.

The 24 Hours MASSIVE Profiting Coins Update:

Pictured on the Quoted Screenshot are some coins which we directed people to buy.

As at the Time of Tracking Price of Coins Update:

Mathematically,

0.69 + (-19.18) + 25.08 = 6.59%

We Continue.

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by Advertisershubs(f): 4:31pm On May 18, 2022
This is just so sweet. Thank you Sir
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 5:22pm On May 18, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
May 17, 2022:

24 Hours Coins Tracking Updates for May 16, 2022:

Last Week; We announced about The Launch of Our New Initiative called The 24 Hours MASSIVE Profiting Coins Tracking Initiative.

Yes, I know (over The Past couple of days) that this Initiative has been given various Alias.

Exactly, it is really what it is.

The Main Idea of it All is to Ensure that The 24 Hours Effect is Reinstated Continuously on Your Mind, so that You get Accustomed to Tracking The Potential Profitabilities of All The Coins which We Provide to You on a Daily/Weekly Basis as The case may be.

Of course; By Now - I'm sure you know that Our Main Aim with Our 10 Dollars Maildrops Portal ( www.10dollars.carrd.co ) is to Provide Financial Freedom for Everyone who Needs and Deliberately Seek for It through Buying, Selling and Holding of Cryptocurrencies, NFTs and Metaverse Coins.

>>>>>>> Let's Advance to The Subject of The Matter.

The 24 Hours MASSIVE Profiting Coins Update:

Pictured on the Quoted Screenshot are some coins which we directed people to buy.

As at the Time of Tracking Price of Coins Update:

Mathematically,

0.69 + (-19.18) + 25.08 = 6.59%

We Continue.

Check Up for Your 24 Hours Coins Update.

Very soon; We will be advancing Our Coin Tracking Time Mode to 6 Hours.

As this is being done; We will be creating the conscious effect of checking up on Coins Activities atleast Four (4) times daily.

Some of Our Coins are already going Bullish.

While those that were Bearish are Retracing already.

Stay Well.

#PracticalTeachings

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 9:08am On May 19, 2022
May 19, 2022:

The 10 Dollars Maildrops Coins Alert:

New Bullish Coins To Buy :

First Set of 6 Bullish Coins To Buy for Today:

Trading Instruction:

- Follow Up on Our 24 Hours Coins Tracking.
- Lower Limit Investment on Each Coin = $1.
- Upper Limit Investment on Each Coin = $10

We Up For Better Again....

My Second Sets of 6 Bullish Coins to Buy have already been provided to My Maildrops Subscribers with Trading Instructions to Follow.

Subscribe to My Maildrops Portal To Get Access to The Second Set of 6 Bullish Coins to Buy for Our 24 Hours Coins Tracking for Today.

Enjoy.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 11:48am On May 19, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

Check Up for Your 24 Hours Coins Update.

Very soon; We will be advancing Our Coin Tracking Time Mode to 6 Hours.

As this is being done; We will be creating the conscious effect of checking up on Coins Activities atleast Four (4) times daily.

Some of Our Coins are already going Bullish.

While those that were Bearish are Retracing already.

Stay Well.

#PracticalTeachings

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

10dollars.carrd.co Coin Result Updates:

May 17, 2022 to May 19, 2022 Profit/Loss Reports on The First Set of 6 Bullish Coins Instructed To BUY:

About 3 Days ago; I instructed My Followers to Buy These Set of 6 Coins which I had vividly Analysed to Go on A BULLISH Run for Assured Profits within The Shortest Period of Time Usually within 7 days.

Paramountly; We also started a 24 Hours Coin Tracking Initiative which is to Spark Up The Consciousness of People towards The Price Movement of Coins in The Crypto Market so that they all can be conversant with Taking Short and Quick Profits in The Market.

To The Glory of God Who Is LOVE; We are already in Profit from The Price Value Average of The 6 Coins which were instructed to be BOUGHT.

The Blue Circles Represent The Price Movement of Our 6 Coins and their % Price Movements in The Last 24 Hours:

MATHEMATICALLY;

(-22.64 + 8.53 + 812.68 - 13.84 - 14.60 + 10.75) = 780.88%

Financially;

If You had Invested $1 on Each Coin; Your Total Investment would have been $10...By Now - in Just 3 Days; You'll be in $78.088 Returns.

On Similar Note; If You had Invested $10 on Each Coin; Your Total Investment would have been $100...By Now - in Just 3 Days; You'll be in $780.88 Returns.

All of these Profits in Just 3 Days.

THE MESSIAH'S VERDICT:

Sport Trading cannot give this to you EASILY.

FOREX Trading cannot give You Such Massive Profits within 3 Days so EASILY.

Affiliate Marketing Cannot Do Such Easily.

Nothing Really can.

There's Nothing As Sweeter as This As Far As Digital Investment is concerned.

Eat Your Piece of The Cake when You Still Can.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by ATEAMS: 2:00pm On May 19, 2022
Messiah are all these coins be found on a single exchangers or you have to move from one platform to another

AfroAgroPower:

10dollars.carrd.co Coin Result Updates:

May 17, 2022 to May 19, 2022 Profit/Loss Reports on The First Set of 6 Bullish Coins Instructed To BUY:

About 3 Days ago; I instructed My Followers to Buy These Set of 6 Coins which I had vividly Analysed to Go on A BULLISH Run for Assured Profits within The Shortest Period of Time Usually within 7 days.

Paramountly; We also started a 24 Hours Coin Tracking Initiative which is to Spark Up The Consciousness of People towards The Price Movement of Coins in The Crypto Market so that they all can be conversant with Taking Short and Quick Profits in The Market.

To The Glory of God Who Is LOVE; We are already in Profit from The Price Value Average of The 6 Coins which were instructed to be BOUGHT.

The Blue Circles Represent The Price Movement of Our 6 Coins and their % Price Movements in The Last 24 Hours:

MATHEMATICALLY;

(-22.64 + 8.53 + 812.68 - 13.84 - 14.60 + 10.75) = 780.88%

Financially;

If You had Invested $1 on Each Coin; Your Total Investment would have been $10...By Now - in Just 3 Days; You'll be in $78.088 Returns.

On Similar Note; If You had Invested $10 on Each Coin; Your Total Investment would have been $100...By Now - in Just 3 Days; You'll be in $780.88 Returns.

All of these Profits in Just 3 Days.

THE MESSIAH'S VERDICT:

Sport Trading cannot give this to you EASILY.

FOREX Trading cannot give You Such Massive Profits within 3 Days so EASILY.

Affiliate Marketing Cannot Do Such Easily.

Nothing Really can.

There's Nothing As Sweeter as This As Far As Digital Investment is concerned.

Eat Your Piece of The Cake when You Still Can.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 8:04pm On May 19, 2022
ATEAMS:
Messiah are all these coins be found on a single exchangers or you have to move from one platform to another

Sometimes, the coins could be found on the same exchangers.

Sometimes, you'll have to use more than one exchanger. It all depends whether a particular exchanger accepts the particular coins to be traded.
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by shiffynaani(m): 2:31pm On May 21, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

Sometimes, the coins could be found on the same exchangers.

Sometimes, you'll have to use more than one exchanger. It all depends whether a particular exchanger accepts the particular coins to be traded.
hello bro, i don't want to be spoon fed. Can you teach me how to source for these coins in trade them?

1 Like

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 7:44pm On May 21, 2022
shiffynaani:
hello bro, i don't want to be spoon fed. Can you teach me how to source for these coins in trade them?

Yes, I can teach you how to.

Firstly; you'll have to enrol into My Financial Freedom Institution for Your Intensive Financial Freedom Training for a duration of 2 Weeks. Your Area of Interest will also be taught to you during your Training.

Enrolment Fees is $4 (2,000) Naira only.

Enrolment Fees is Your Commitment, Dedication and Seriousness (CDS) Fees.

You'll equally be trained on other Aspect of Digital and Offline Financial Wealth Creation.

All Trainings are One-On-One for Better Teaching and Understanding.

Our Whatsapp Contact is below.

1 Like

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by shiffynaani(m): 7:47pm On May 21, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

Yes, I can teach you how to.

Firstly; you'll have to enrol into My Financial Freedom Institution for Your Intensive Financial Freedom Training for a duration of 2 Weeks. Your Area of Interest will also be taught to you during your Training.

Enrolment Fees is $4 (2,000) Naira only.

Enrolment Fees is Your Commitment, Dedication and Seriousness (CDS) Fees.

You'll equally be trained on other Aspect of Digital and Offline Financial Wealth Creation.

All Trainings are One-On-One for Better Teaching and Understanding.

Our Whatsapp Contact is below.
ok, boss. Will contact you soon
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 7:54pm On May 21, 2022
shiffynaani:
ok, boss. Will contact you soon

Bigger UPs.
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 3:27pm On May 26, 2022
Maildrops Coin Updates:

7 Days Coins Report Update:

Last week; We gave out 12 coins to Buy and Hold for Profiting.

As We engage in Our 24 hours Coins Tracking; We also envisaged to Hold These Coins for The 7 Days Duration inorder to show everyone the likely results of Holding Coins for quite an extended period of time.

It's The First Time We will be Holding All Our Coins without Swapping any of them for a duration 7 days.

The screenshot shows the Yield Results of All of The 12 coins in the past 7 days.

It's been 7 days already; so let's get ahead with some profit/loss calculations as usual:

-6.72 - 58.13 -46.40 - 0.54 + 92.03 - 36.17 + 5893 - 61.17 - 68.50 - 6.23 - 28.90 - 27.18 = 5,645.09%

A Whooping 5,645.09% profits was realized within The past 7 days following Our Coin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Strategy.

If you had invested $1 on each coins; then you would have invested a total of $12 on All of the coins. By now - your returns would be up to $56.45.

If you had invested $10 on each coins; then you would have invested a total of $120 on All of the coins. By now - your returns would be up to $564.50.

No stress,

No Hassle nor Hustle,

Just Some Necessary Clicks on Your Phone as You Follow My Directions.

No other Business can give You such a Relaxing and High Profit Margin within 7 days with NO STRESS.

Well, if you like:

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

~ MESSIAH

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 3:28pm On May 26, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
Maildrops Coin Updates:

7 Days Coins Report Update:

Last week; We gave out 12 coins to Buy and Hold for Profiting.

As We engage in Our 24 hours Coins Tracking; We also envisaged to Hold These Coins for The 7 Days Duration inorder to show everyone the likely results of Holding Coins for quite an extended period of time.

It's The First Time We will be Holding All Our Coins without Swapping any of them for a duration 7 days.

The screenshot shows the Yield Results of All of The 12 coins in the past 7 days.

It's been 7 days already; so let's get ahead with some profit/loss calculations as usual:

-6.72 - 58.13 -46.40 - 0.54 + 92.03 - 36.17 + 5893 - 61.17 - 68.50 - 6.23 - 28.90 - 27.18 = 5,645.09%

A Whooping 5,645.09% profits was realized within The past 7 days following Our Coin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Strategy.

If you had invested $1 on each coins; then you would have invested a total of $12 on All of the coins. By now - your returns would be up to $56.45.

If you had invested $10 on each coins; then you would have invested a total of $120 on All of the coins. By now - your returns would be up to $564.50.

No stress,

No Hassle nor Hustle,

Just Some Necessary Clicks on Your Phone as You Follow My Directions.

No other Business can give You such a Relaxing and High Profit Margin within 7 days with NO STRESS.

Well, if you like:

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

~ MESSIAH

Too Much Profits while on The Bed Relaxing and Typing Updates...

#Messiah of Finance.
#Messiah of The World.

#FollowWhoDeyBedDeyMakeMassiveAndPassiveProfits

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 10:58am On May 27, 2022
May 27, 2022 Coin Updates from www.10dollars.carrd.co :

First set of 6 Bullish Coins to Buy.

Second Sets of 6 Bullish Coins available to My Maildrops Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Portal.

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 11:03am On May 27, 2022
Coins Extras:

Buy this First Set of 6 Bearish Coins.

Get the Second Set of 6 Bearish Coins when you also Subscribe to The Maildrops portal.

If You Know what you are doing; Trade on Your Own. Profits are certain to be ascertained.

If you don't know how to trade Cryptos or Follow Our Instructions; then enrol into Our Financial Freedom Institute (TPSOSFFI) to learn HOW TO.

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 11:31am On May 27, 2022
How To Buy Coins That You Get as Updates from The Maildrops Portal:

Step 1: Transfer some BNB from binance exchange or coinbase to metamask (if you are using a laptop) or Trust Wallet if you are using a Phone.

Use Kucoin if you don't have a Binance Account or you are finding it impossible to get verified.

Step 2:

Go to pancakeswap . finance

Step 3: connect to Metamask wallet

If You are using Your Phone; Go To Pancakeswap . finance from your Dapps Browser on Your Trust Wallet.

Step 4:

In the exchange, enter the address of the token you want to buy

Step 5:

Swap from BNB to the desired crypto.

Make sure to get the official address of the crypto from their official websites as there might be a scam coin with the same name.

The symbols and logos of the coins you are to buy are on the display I always send out.
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 11:32am On May 27, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
How To Buy Coins That You Get as Updates from The Maildrops Portal:

Step 1: Transfer some BNB from binance exchange or coinbase to metamask (if you are using a laptop) or Trust Wallet if you are using a Phone.

Use Kucoin if you don't have a Binance Account or you are finding it impossible to get verified.

Step 2:

Go to pancakeswap . finance

Step 3: connect to Metamask wallet

If You are using Your Phone; Go To Pancakeswap . finance from your Dapps Browser on Your Trust Wallet.

Step 4:

In the exchange, enter the address of the token you want to buy

Step 5:

Swap from BNB to the desired crypto.

Make sure to get the official address of the crypto from their official websites as there might be a scam coin with the same name.

The symbols and logos of the coins you are to buy are on the display I always send out.

This is for people who don't know how to buy the coins that they have been getting from me.

This information should only be provided to my financial students in my institution, however; a lot of people from Nairaland have been writing to me that they need this information.

So, there they are.

Follow through with them.

It's pretty simple and straight forward if you have been handling Cryptos before now.

If you haven't been doing so, and you still find this difficult, then relate with an individual you trust and who can help you do so, otherwise enrol into My Financial Freedom Institute to learn how to.

Just send "Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy" to my line on WhatsApp. I'll lead you from there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Investments In South Africa And Vice Versa / Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts. / Oil Prices Fall As U.S. Signals Possible Waivers On Iran Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.