Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

No Evidence Aspirants Were Lobbying Delegates With Money – APC Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Evidence Aspirants Were Lobbying Delegates With Money – APC Chairman (236 Views)

Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them / Yemi Osinbajo Campaign Team Woo Delegates With Wads Of Cash-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Evidence Aspirants Were Lobbying Delegates With Money – APC Chairman by HenryQuest(m): 3:34pm On May 26, 2022
The Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Abdullahi Adamu has said there was no evidence that aspirants were lobbying delegates with money.

Adamu added that he has since discovered that it was the delegates who have been pitching tents with the highest bidders.

Speaking on Wednesday during an interview with Voice of America Hausa service in Abuja, Adamu said there is no law preventing aspirants from meeting with delegates.

He said, “For now, there is no law against aspirants taking campaign to delegates. I don’t have evidence that aspirants are sharing money to delegates. For me it’s the delegates that are selling their conscience which is not proper.

“Our delegates should know that anybody sharing money to them can’t be the right candidate of the party. He doesn’t mean well for the country. I don’t have solution for the problem.”

SOURCE: https://vantagenews.ng/2022/05/26/no-evidence-aspirants-were-lobbying-delegates-with-money-apc-chairman/
Re: No Evidence Aspirants Were Lobbying Delegates With Money – APC Chairman by majamajic(m): 3:35pm On May 26, 2022
angry grin grin
Re: No Evidence Aspirants Were Lobbying Delegates With Money – APC Chairman by Phaantom22: 3:37pm On May 26, 2022
Before nko, Una de ever gree ? sad
Re: No Evidence Aspirants Were Lobbying Delegates With Money – APC Chairman by Ussycool: 3:48pm On May 26, 2022
Their business.
Re: No Evidence Aspirants Were Lobbying Delegates With Money – APC Chairman by ayoolataiwo(m): 3:55pm On May 26, 2022
What about the one in Kaduna and co

(1) (Reply)

Video: Governor Yahaya Bello's Wife Splashed N10m On Security Details / Betty Akerodolu Cries Out, Fault Gov. Uzondima Over APC Primaries Imo State / 29-year-old Henrich Akomolafe Gets PDP Ekiti Reps Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.