Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday (25893 Views)

Ondo Police Arrest, Detain Organiser Of ‘osinbajo For 2023 President’ Campaign I / “Corrupt Nigerians Will Come After Me In 2023” - President Buhari / Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by SpiritualOT: 4:59pm On May 26, 2022
JOIN MY SPIRITUAL MENTORSHIP PROGRAM.

Alot of you are naive about spirituality. Confused about your spiritual life. You don't know who to talk to. You don't know what's up with your spiritual life. You don't know your left from right.

Your business is crashing, your marriage is crashing, and you can't have children. You can't secure a job, you're a victim of long time sickness. You can't find a spouse to marry. You're financially down.

Many have gone into depression, to the point of suicide. Thinking they can't make it in life again. Thinking they can't get out of the shackles of spiritual darkness and bondage that the enemies have put them. These are the kind of persons the enemies enjoy toying with because they know nothing about spirituality and it is only God that comes through for them.

Please worry no more, you now have someone to rely on. Let me put you through it. Let me be your mentor. Let me be your guardian. Let me have your time and keep you on the right track. We talk on the phone from time to time and have a friendly conversation. Don't give up.

Darkness can't stand light. We'll shine forever! No matter your current situation, you can still win �

This life is a race. Don't be left behind. Don't allow the enemies to rejoice over your downfall. There is a lot to know and to be done.

With a little token, you can join my mentorship program.

5,000 Naira Monthly For Nigerians.
30$ Monthly For Other Nationalities.

There's alot about this life you need to know.

To join my mentorship program, email: spiritualotmail@gmail.com

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by IgOga(m): 5:00pm On May 26, 2022
I hope Jonathan stay away from this evil party but he's a politician and they have no shame.

How will he win the primary even if allowed to contest? The governors control the delegates as we have seen in the primaries.....most APC big names don't respect Jonathan an inch and have even called him useless.....I wonder how he plans to pull this off...besides Buhari is off to Guinea....but again na saharareporters.

I just saw on twitter official result from the PDP which shows that Banky W lost the Eti-osa election even though papers said he won

1 Like

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by ThePhenom2: 5:01pm On May 26, 2022
I see alot of our Yoruba brethren complaining here....... When Tinibu joined forces with other western power to remove him and placed Buhari there, you where happy..... Now what Goes around comes around..... If Power does not come to South- South or South- East, let it remain in the North...... At least, you guys will learn from your hypocritical and Backstabbing attitude..... And for your notice, the gate of Abiola is what awaits Thiefnibu.....

1 Like

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 5:01pm On May 26, 2022
festacman:

You are a fat head too ignorant to read the room.

SHUT UP!!!

YOU SHAMELESS CHRONIC IGNORAMUS!

MPAMA!
Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by blackboy(m): 5:02pm On May 26, 2022
Makes little or no difference. Nigerians who want Nigeria to move forward can and will never vote GEJ. His tenure was better than PMB
but he cannot solve the mess on ground. We need new hands. Comparing GEJ to PMB yes things were better but GEJ in 2023 ? No !! Nigeria needs to move forward.

1 Like

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by sonofElElyon: 5:03pm On May 26, 2022
JEWELofHELL:
EXCLUSIVE: Nigerian Court To Pronounce Jonathan ‘Constitutionally, Morally’ Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday | Sahara Reporters.

The judgment which is the plan of the Aso Rock cabal supporting Jonathan is expected to be delivered by Justice Hamma Adama Dashen on Friday, multiple sources told SaharaReporters on Thursday

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/26/exclusive-nigerian-court-pronounce-jonathan-%E2%80%98constitutionally-morally%E2%80%99-qualified-contest

This is a corruption allegation against a judge without hard evidence. Even if she gives judgement in Jonathan's favour like sahara reporters anticipates, it still doesn't prove she was influenced.. sowore courting trouble
Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by CommonSense1967: 5:03pm On May 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Who did Tinubu offend like this cheesy grin cheesy grin

I made a post yesterday that I gathered from a reliable source that Buhari preffered candidate has an Igbo name

Pls stay away from 3rd mainland bridge after the APC primary.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by Vadese1: 5:04pm On May 26, 2022
Just the name Jonathan. Fear Don enter every where.
Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by Sermwell(m): 5:05pm On May 26, 2022
OkoroBufo:
One sure thing is that GEJ will never be APC flagbearer, this case would end up at the Supreme Court and APC won't be too foolish to take the risk.
The only thing GEJ would be useful for is to be part of APC campaign team, thereby, weakening PDP's chances in the SS and further strengthening Tinubu's chances.

-Okoro bufo
Stop jonzing! If GEJ becomes the president, no supreme court in Nigeria can rule against him! He has learnt his lessons!
Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by hopexter(m): 5:05pm On May 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
Lmao! grin grin

Even the teenage branch of Tinubu urchins will have heartburn over this grin

Tinubu should announce his decamping now while he still can.

Tinubu is not a coward like Peter Obi undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by Tareq1105: 5:05pm On May 26, 2022
All na lies, it won't work.

1 Like

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by gsmphoneseller: 5:05pm On May 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Who did Tinubu offend like this cheesy grin cheesy grin

I made a post yesterday that I gathered from a reliable source that Buhari preffered candidate has an Igbo name

You did bro.

1 Like

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by Thryphosa(m): 5:07pm On May 26, 2022
APC know they have performed woefully, they know they might lose the presidential election if any of her corrupt politicians contest for the apex position hence they want to field Jonathan who they know has some level of integrity in him to win the election for the devilish party APC. Jonathan should borrow sense and reject this ugly offer.
Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by Johel(m): 5:07pm On May 26, 2022
JEWELofHELL:
EXCLUSIVE: Nigerian Court To Pronounce Jonathan ‘Constitutionally, Morally’ Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday | Sahara Reporters.

The judgment which is the plan of the Aso Rock cabal supporting Jonathan is expected to be delivered by Justice Hamma Adama Dashen on Friday, multiple sources told SaharaReporters on Thursday

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/26/exclusive-nigerian-court-pronounce-jonathan-%E2%80%98constitutionally-morally%E2%80%99-qualified-contest

Jonathan will fail!!

1 Like

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by Sermwell(m): 5:08pm On May 26, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
If they like let them announce him as consensus candidate. Any party that field this guy again has already failed even before election.
Stop being naive! Except he's not being backed by the cabals and the presidency! He will surely win, even if it means rigging him in!
Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by ChoCho54(f): 5:09pm On May 26, 2022
hopexter:

Tinubu is not a coward like Peter Obi undecided
True. And he will soon die in battle while the coward will tell the story.
Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by Sermwell(m): 5:09pm On May 26, 2022
simplesearch:
Let APC present Jonathan and they'll loose woefully. Not because he's a bad product, but because southerners will easily see through the game of deceit that northerners wants to play, through his candidacy. And for Jonathan to accept such offer, he'll most likely will lose whatever credibility that's left of him, as he would now be seeing going forward as a selfish individual, who is only after his own fortune.
Most of Nigerian voters are very dumb! They'll never see it! So your guess is as good as mine!
Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by Tareq1105: 5:10pm On May 26, 2022
Vadese1:
Just the name Jonathan. Fear Don enter every where.

No one is afraid of anybody. It's politics. He's free to enter the rings.

1 Like

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by ChoCho54(f): 5:10pm On May 26, 2022
Sermwell:

Stop being naive! Except he's not being backed by the cabals and the presidency! He will surely win, even if it means rigging him in!
Do you sincerely think that guy doesn't know the truth? Allow him to enjoy his foolishness.
Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by eeetuk(m): 5:11pm On May 26, 2022
"SaharaReporters learnt that Jonathan through a proxy, Andy Solomon approached the court praying he is “pre-eminently constitutionally, morally and legally qualified to contest the 2023 presidential election.”

A good constitutional question and inquiry, but i do not think that former president, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan is going to contest for a chance to be Nigeria next president. First reason, it is too late. Second reason, chances are he will not win again. Third reason, he was not a good president the first time. Fourth, Goodluck Jonathan is too shy to even ask for such opportunity.
Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by ChoCho54(f): 5:11pm On May 26, 2022
simplesearch:
Let APC present Jonathan and they'll loose woefully. Not because he's a bad product, but because southerners will easily see through the game of deceit that northerners wants to play, through his candidacy. And for Jonathan to accept such offer, he'll most likely will lose whatever credibility that's left of him, as he would now be seeing going forward as a selfish individual, who is only after his own fortune.
Which southerners? You mean his own south south people will neglect him?
Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 5:13pm On May 26, 2022
Ok
Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by hopexter(m): 5:13pm On May 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
True. And he will soon die in battle while the coward will tell the story.

Everyone will die, at least you agreed that Obi is a coward

1 Like

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by emmykk(m): 5:13pm On May 26, 2022
festacman:
If Goodluck Jonathan confirms that he is as DAFT as he was always painted, he will end up on the same history book page as Pres. Buhari. The conspiracy is simmering. He is being led by the nose by selfish cabal who will hold him hostage and put him in historical mud.

Says a Yoruba man who shivers whenever Jonathan is mentioned....leave our DAFT for us is it your DAFT?

If been a president I will be call daft make me daft
Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by BabaO2: 5:14pm On May 26, 2022
Buhari has no such power to foister any candidate, he is not the owner of apc, it is sycophancy that is making people to still give him undue respect. Buhari will destroy himself and Nigeria if he tries funny games. Why people like Tinubu calling him true democrat, is invariably telling him he can't and mustn't deviate from true democratic process of presidential candidate selection. If Tinubu didn't succumb to obasanjo as a sitting president, is it buhari that he will be afraid to confront?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by ChoCho54(f): 5:17pm On May 26, 2022
hopexter:

Everyone will die, at least you agreed that Obi is a coward
Keep your fingers crossed. But like the hope in your moniker, hope is not a strategy.
Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by Kenturkey048(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2022
festacman:
If Goodluck Jonathan confirms that he is as DAFT as he was always painted, he will end up on the same history book page as Pres. Buhari. The conspiracy is simmering. He is being led by the nose by selfish cabal who will hold him hostage and put him in historical mud.
The only daft people here are Nigerians.
Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:23pm On May 26, 2022
Sermwell:

Lol, how about you stop daydreaming? Should've rigged himself in 2015 na grin. Jonathan was massively rejected, he's never coming back. Wait, you think buhari won 'cause people love him? For many, it was a case of 'any one but Jonah'.

1 Like

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by seborrhic: 5:23pm On May 26, 2022
Sowore with his illiterate stories again.
Did anyone stop Jonathan from contesting?
Jonathan wants to be adopted as a consensus candidate and people with commonsense are saying let him go to the primaries like everyone else!
Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by Validated: 5:27pm On May 26, 2022
festacman:
Wailing wailers!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shettima’s Unveiling: Bishops Explain Mission At Yar’Adua Centre / Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com / Invitation Card By SA On Tricycle To Kano Governor, Ganduje Goes Viral (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.