Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 1million Naira - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 1million Naira (2072 Views)

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? / Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 1million Naira by SalisuJasper: 4:09pm On May 26, 2022
As a young man looking for greener pasture, which country can i relocate to with a savings of 1million naira. any advice kindly help
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 1million Naira by God1000(m): 4:10pm On May 26, 2022
Why not start a business in Nigeria with that money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 1million Naira by Mooh247: 4:18pm On May 26, 2022
UK skilled migrant visa
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 1million Naira by Tinububalls: 5:17pm On May 26, 2022
Togo
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 1million Naira by ednut1(m): 5:41pm On May 26, 2022
SalisuJasper:
As a young man looking for greener pasture, which country can i relocate to with a savings of 1million naira. any advice kindly help
no reasonable country unless u wan go suffer

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 1million Naira by Vulturereloaded: 5:47pm On May 26, 2022
BIAFRA. all you need is data, you become a citizen. Online republic.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 1million Naira by JapaProfessor: 7:19pm On May 26, 2022
Apply for scholarships across countries.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 1million Naira by cutieme(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2022
JapaProfessor:
Apply for scholarships across countries.
Like which country pls?
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 1million Naira by rottenPussy: 8:42pm On May 26, 2022
God1000:
Why not start a business in Nigeria with that money
Cost of diesel will consume the money.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 1million Naira by pansophist(m): 10:21pm On May 26, 2022
Sadly, that's less than 2k USD, it would be really hard. If it was ten years ago, you will enter Europe as a student with that money even after paying tuition fees and accommodation. I thinking for straight five minutes about how you will optimize that money and which country and sadly, I cant seems to think of any. Only flight fare will eat half of that money and even more. How low the naira has falllen.

8 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 1million Naira by otipoju(m): 2:09am On May 27, 2022
SalisuJasper:

Do you have a first degree? If yes follow the Masters route.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 1million Naira by sliksusan: 9:19am On May 27, 2022
SalisuJasper:

with your 1 mill, if you know your way around, this 1 mill can take you to Egypt or Tunisia, when you get there, try to get a residence permit there, apply for a visa to another country and move into new country

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 1million Naira by cutieme(m): 10:31am On May 27, 2022
sliksusan:

with your 1 mill, if you know your way around, this 1 mill can take you to Egypt or Tunisia, when you get there, try to get a residence permit there, apply for a visa to another country and move into new country
How do one go about this Tunisia?
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 1million Naira by sliksusan: 10:51am On May 27, 2022
cutieme:

How do one go about this Tunisia?

Tunisia has an embassy in Abuja. You can apply for a Tunisia visa at the embassy
Duly completed Tunisian visa application form
An international passport with at least six (6) months validity
Two recently taken passport photograph with white background
Evidence of travel booking which includes ticket, take off & return date
Evidence of accommodation
Proof of travel allowance for your stay period in Tunisia
Police clearance certificate
Six (6) months bank statement
Visa Time
It takes about 3-15 days to get a visa to Tunisia. It can be more on peculiar cases. Best to apply ahead of travel date (about 2 months ahead)

Where to apply (in person)
11, Kainji Street, Off Lake Chad Crescent, Maitama, Abuja

Phone: +234 9 4132966-7;

Fax: +234 9 4132668

Email: at.abuja@diplomatie.gov.tn
Visa Process To Tunisia: Visa Fees
Visa type Amount ($)
Single Visa $32
Multiple entry visa $32
Temporary work permit Visa $32
Subject to regulation Visa $32

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 1million Naira by dasparrow: 1:58pm On May 27, 2022
SalisuJasper:

Stay within Africa, West Africa. Due to inflation and the rising cost of living along with looming food shortages due to the war in Ukraine, your money will be gone before you know it.

There are no jobs for Black Africans in all these North African Arab countries many of you keep running to.

When we who have traveled out and seen it all try to advise you, many of you don't listen. Even if you manage to get their permanent residency, of what good is it if the locals won't hire you? And if you can't land a job, you will have no choice but to return back to Nigeria or risk homelessness in foreign land. The grass is not always greener on the other side but who no go no go know.

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 1million Naira by SensetionalGoal(m): 2:01pm On May 27, 2022
dasparrow:

Stay within Africa, West Africa. Due to inflation and the rising cost of living along with looming food shortages due to the war in Ukraine, your money will be gone before you know it.

There are no jobs for Black Africans in all these North African Arab countries many of you keep running to.

When we who have traveled out and seen it all try to advise you, many of you don't listen. Even if you manage to get their permanent residency, of what good is it if the locals won't hire you? And if you can't land a job, you will have no choice but to return back to Nigeria or risk homelessness in foreign land. The grass is not always greener on the other side but who no go no go know.

So which country do you propose for him specifically?
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 1million Naira by modskiller(m): 12:21pm On May 28, 2022
sliksusan:

Tunisia has an embassy in Abuja. You can apply for a Tunisia visa at the embassy
Duly completed Tunisian visa application form
An international passport with at least six (6) months validity
Two recently taken passport photograph with white background
Evidence of travel booking which includes ticket, take off & return date
Evidence of accommodation
Proof of travel allowance for your stay period in Tunisia
Police clearance certificate
Six (6) months bank statement
Visa Time
It takes about 3-15 days to get a visa to Tunisia. It can be more on peculiar cases. Best to apply ahead of travel date (about 2 months ahead)

Where to apply (in person)
11, Kainji Street, Off Lake Chad Crescent, Maitama, Abuja

Phone: +234 9 4132966-7;

Fax: +234 9 4132668

Email: at.abuja@diplomatie.gov.tn
Visa Process To Tunisia: Visa Fees
Visa type Amount ($)
Single Visa $32
Multiple entry visa $32
Temporary work permit Visa $32
Subject to regulation Visa $32

You’re quite an enigma.

You’ve travelled a lot.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 1million Naira by ndidibabe(f): 1:33pm On May 28, 2022
Is this a joke?

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Abuja / Help!!!! I Got My Usa Visa / Edo State To Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.