Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? (22648 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Aliveandhealthy: 11:37pm On Jan 29
I currently have about 5 million naira in my savings account and I'm planning on relocating to a developed countries with a lot of job and employment opportunities. Which European country can I travel to with 5 million naira?
I'm a Corp member serving in Cross River State

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:49pm On Jan 29
To be honest 5 million naira no reach anywhere again. Flight ticket out of Nigeria is at least 1.2 million. You will pay school fees, accomodation and feeding. It's only possible to Japa with 5 million if you can get a scholarship. Anyway, while you are still doing the mathematics, convert the 5 million to dollars and keep cause the naira will be exchanging for 5000 naira to a dollar by year end.

Tibubu isn't joking at all.

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by SIXFEETUNDER: 12:12am On Jan 30
Put 5m for sporty bet and thank later

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by wunmi590(m): 3:16pm On Jan 30

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Xwizard: 3:16pm On Jan 30
Zimbabwe

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Adesina18111(m): 3:16pm On Jan 30
All this japa syndrome self...#5M is enough to build a business in Nigeria and you won't be poor again if you manage it well...if actually you worked for the #5M yourself then I see no reason why you can't make it in Nigeria...

You can buy 2 Nigerian used cars around #2M each...stock house with food of at least 2 months....hire someone as a driver for bolt and you can drive the other one and save ur profit on a daily basis...be dedicated and determined...in 6 months...you should have a testimony

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Cassandraloius: 3:16pm On Jan 30
I'm following.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Equity15(m): 3:16pm On Jan 30
Maybe hungary, malta or portugal. Dollar will go down soon. Keep an eye on it . When it goes down, convert your money to dollars. Then you can continue planning your relocation

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by willi926(m): 3:17pm On Jan 30
Cameroon or Congo or Guinea Bissau. wink

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by yamunla(m): 3:17pm On Jan 30
Bro you can relocate to kisangani RDC with that 5m and be importing snakes to nigeria..

In 5years time ,u will thank me..

I get sure plug.

19 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by ellalina(f): 3:17pm On Jan 30
New Zealand and Australia if you follow the Scudata pathway.
Simple and fast
Just hold extra 2 million for rent and feeding when. You get there before you get a job

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Mossadd: 3:17pm On Jan 30
SIXFEETUNDER:

he should carry 5 odds to win 25m and that will be enough to travel to anywhere 😂

31 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by obaidan: 3:17pm On Jan 30
That your 5m is just about $3700..... I don't even know what to say to you..... But then before u get a good advice from anyone, quickly change that your 5m to dollars make e no be say na $2500 u go get very soon.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by ChicagoBar(m): 3:18pm On Jan 30
Play 1xbet with the money

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by onuman: 3:18pm On Jan 30
N5 million is about GBP3200.
Not enough to pay your three bedroom apartment for 4 months in Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Gangster1ms: 3:18pm On Jan 30
Burkina Faso

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by saddler: 3:18pm On Jan 30
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Nobleou(m): 3:18pm On Jan 30
Vietnam

U go turn investor come pack ur ppl go thr sef

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Blaze14k: 3:19pm On Jan 30
Ghana

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Seunpapa65: 3:19pm On Jan 30
Go zambawe and flex that your money

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by CandidAdmin(m): 3:19pm On Jan 30
Watch out for anyone telling you to do business.

BTW, how una take see 5m? You don dey save am for how many years?

13 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by ellalina(f): 3:19pm On Jan 30
SIXFEETUNDER:

The only traveling you will be doing after this is to your village

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Massiveglory: 3:19pm On Jan 30
Calculate your money in pounds or dollars then know how much you have.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by shiki(m): 3:19pm On Jan 30
cheesy Any of the African countries
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by sexydebo(m): 3:19pm On Jan 30
Firstly, remove that money from savings because it's not even worth 5m in your aza.....na jus figure...

Now hussle more to add to it....infact.....double your 5m and it's still not enough but manageable for countries like Poland, Ireland
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by ghiloman28(m): 3:20pm On Jan 30
Yankee

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Nackzy: 3:20pm On Jan 30
America, Australia, Austria, Netherlands, sweeden, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states / Toyota Sienna Burnt On Eko Bridge (Photos) / Bayelsa State Airport To Be Completed Second Quarter Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.