Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Kenya Pastor Propose Marriage To Widow During Burial Of Her Husband - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenya Pastor Propose Marriage To Widow During Burial Of Her Husband (924 Views)

Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye / Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) / I Am Currently Single And Searching – Kenya Pastor Rev. Lucy Natasha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenya Pastor Propose Marriage To Widow During Burial Of Her Husband by essentialone(m): 4:19pm On May 26, 2022
At the husband's funeral ceremony in Kenya, the officiating Pastor proposed to the 'Widow' of the deceased man, and she accepted. Meanwhile the husband's casket is still present on the pew.
Re: Kenya Pastor Propose Marriage To Widow During Burial Of Her Husband by Realadey(m): 4:22pm On May 26, 2022
Na lie!
If na true, make d family probe the death of the man, those idiots may have hands in it.
Re: Kenya Pastor Propose Marriage To Widow During Burial Of Her Husband by nifemi25(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2022
That pastor must have been fucking the woman before she becomes a widow... Don't be surprised they both killed the innocent man ...
Re: Kenya Pastor Propose Marriage To Widow During Burial Of Her Husband by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:48pm On May 26, 2022
It's not true
They wld av killed him
Re: Kenya Pastor Propose Marriage To Widow During Burial Of Her Husband by NNTR: 7:24pm On May 26, 2022
essentialone:
At the husband's funeral ceremony in Kenya, the officiating Pastor proposed to the 'Widow' of the deceased man, and she accepted. Meanwhile the husband's casket is still present on the pew.
1 Samuel 25:39
'When David heard that Nabal was dead, he said,
“Praise be to the LORD
, who has upheld my cause against Nabal for treating me with contempt.
He has kept his servant from doing wrong and has brought Nabal’s wrongdoing down on his own head.”
Then David sent word to Abigail, asking her to become his wife
.'

“Blessed be the LORD
, who has pleaded the cause of my reproach [suffered] at the hand of Nabal
and has kept His servant from [retaliating with] evil.
For the Lord has returned the wickedness of Nabal on his own head.”
Then David sent word to Abigail, proposing to take her as his wife.
.'

Case of, good things, hardly come twice, so when you find something worth keeping, go for it, pursue it, grab it, hold on to it tight for keep and never let it slip through your fingers or go

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Kenya Pastor Propose Marriage To Widow During Burial Of Her Husband by essentialone(m): 10:42am On May 27, 2022
NNTR:
“Praise be to the LORD
, who has upheld my cause against Nabal for treating me with contempt.
He has kept his servant from doing wrong and has brought Nabal’s wrongdoing down on his own head.”
Then David sent word to Abigail, asking her to become his wife
.'

“Blessed be the LORD
, who has pleaded the cause of my reproach [suffered] at the hand of Nabal
and has kept His servant from [retaliating with] evil.
For the Lord has returned the wickedness of Nabal on his own head.”
Then David sent word to Abigail, proposing to take her as his wife.
.'

Case of, good things, hardly come twice, so when you find something worth keeping, go for it, pursue it, grab it, hold on to it tight for keep and never let it slip through your fingers or go

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

You don wacko

(1) (Reply)

Scary Moment Stage Collapsed During Choir Ministration At A Crusade / Why Does God Allow Evil People To Prosper And Good People To Suffer / Pls Pray For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.