Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani (32694 Views)

Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by duro4chang(m): 8:56pm On May 26, 2022
They showed you politics and dem all crazy. From bad APC to bad PDP
Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by jojothaiv(m): 8:57pm On May 26, 2022
A lot is wrong with Nigeria political party system and we can't keep up with the lies.

So the man with the highest number of delegates behind his back is the anointed flag bearer and the electorate have no real say than to rally around such. It's pathetic.

In simpler terms, the election is not about voting for your choice candidate but simply doing the bidding of some delusional and brought over delegates. So many things is wrong that local man cannot wrap his head around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by Jmichael1(m): 8:57pm On May 26, 2022
Same way one drug ancestor will cry out few days from now.....
Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by Khunlezazabetab(m): 8:58pm On May 26, 2022
D fear of delegates
d beginning of wisdom
Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by aktolly54(m): 9:01pm On May 26, 2022
Not hard, if I were sheu Dani, those delegates should be ready to swear an oat with gods before I can trust them ....
Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by eeetuk(m): 9:02pm On May 26, 2022
"Kaduna PDP Primaries: Over 300 people claiming they voted for me after I got 2 votes ― Shehu Sani"

I can believe Shehu Sani, given the history of Nigeria!
Nigeria is a country which masters in frauds and nothing else.
We cannot produce electricity.
We cannot build roads.
We cannot build houses.
We import everything in spite of Nigeria investments in education since 1960--a year Nigeria became an independence, Nation.
Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by Zandena(f): 9:02pm On May 26, 2022
Tellwhat:

People like you are indirectly supporting corruption.

This people vote by who can bribe them the most.

For him to even get two votes without paying anybody is impressive ( that's if he's saying the truth)

How can Nigeria develope when you must settle many people to win primaries.

You think all those guys that bribed huge sum of money won't receiver their money when they're finally elected into office
Honestly i detest corruption more than a dead rat. However people like shehu sani who claims to be comrades just want to ride to power through deception by positioning himself as the messiah which he doesn't. In fact he is not different from his arch rival El-Rufai who hate voices of dissent.
Shehu sani doesn't tolerate criticism while he criticises others!

1 Like

Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by LIGHTROOM: 9:02pm On May 26, 2022
Your failure was very sound, it audible to the deaf.

Anyway

You won on Tweeter
Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by favour32(m): 9:03pm On May 26, 2022
Hahahahaha grin
Sani, use Laplace transformation to know who be the 2 from the 300 calls.

1 Like

Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by stasius: 9:05pm On May 26, 2022
This is the season of delegates.

They are raking in millions.
Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by Beniyke1: 9:11pm On May 26, 2022
Zandena:
Now you know the difference between activist, politician and blogger!
El-Rufai don do you big shege!�
shut the fvck up! Everything is not all about talking nonsense on a public forum. Life ain’t always about comparisons or political competition. Here we are talking about some of the evils of the society which this delegate shit is all about; criminals in the name of delegates looking for money to share, bribery and all that and you here talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by okomile(f): 9:16pm On May 26, 2022
Ode
Fool
grin grin
Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by Osashalom: 9:18pm On May 26, 2022
Twitter politician..... Lolz
Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by gulfer: 9:21pm On May 26, 2022
Nor be juju be dat grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by Cyriloha(m): 9:21pm On May 26, 2022
Golan007:
I don dey take courses so when I graduate I go become delegate.
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by berryPee(m): 9:22pm On May 26, 2022
Delegates are the real problem of Nigerian politics. They always bring up any rubbish with deep pocket as party flag bearer. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by Ogunleti01: 9:22pm On May 26, 2022
Ochyes:
Kaduna PDP Primaries: Over 300 people claiming they voted for me after I got 2 votes ― Shehu Sani

A governorship aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kaduna State, Senator Shehu Sani, on Thursday disclosed that though he got two votes during the governorship primary in the state, over 300 delegates have called, claiming that they voted for him.

Senator Sani, it would be recalled, had said he would not give money to any delegate during the primary and when the primary was held, while Honourable Isa Ashiru, who won the election, polled 4i4 votes, Senator Sani however polled two votes.

According to the announced result, Ashiru had 414 votes, Sani Sidi polled 260 votes, Ramalan Yero had 28 votes, Sani Abass got 15 votes, Haruna Kajuru had 11 votes, while Shehu Sani had two votes.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1529735054041260033

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7145824/shehu-sani-lost-kaduna-pdp#113182743
gbogbo yin maa je gbese las las ni. ee ti ri nkeee ken!
Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by Cyriloha(m): 9:22pm On May 26, 2022
seunny4lif:
This is funny cheesy
Them wan scam am grin incase he win then they will say we voted for you Sir grin

I'm telling you
Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by Cajal(m): 9:22pm On May 26, 2022
No be juju be that
Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by Mokason288(m): 9:27pm On May 26, 2022
seunny4lif:
This is funny cheesy
Them wan scam am grin incase he win then they will say we voted for you Sir grin
How old are you?
Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by Ibraheemmawa(m): 9:27pm On May 26, 2022
Ochyes:
Kaduna PDP Primaries: Over 300 people claiming they voted for me after I got 2 votes ― Shehu Sani

A governorship aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kaduna State, Senator Shehu Sani, on Thursday disclosed that though he got two votes during the governorship primary in the state, over 300 delegates have called, claiming that they voted for him.

Senator Sani, it would be recalled, had said he would not give money to any delegate during the primary and when the primary was held, while Honourable Isa Ashiru, who won the election, polled 4i4 votes, Senator Sani however polled two votes.

According to the announced result, Ashiru had 414 votes, Sani Sidi polled 260 votes, Ramalan Yero had 28 votes, Sani Abass got 15 votes, Haruna Kajuru had 11 votes, while Shehu Sani had two votes.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7145824/shehu-sani-lost-kaduna-pdp#113182743
Oladicap u never see anything Nigerian �� and 419 like Rusia and war ooo
Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by TenQ: 9:27pm On May 26, 2022
Zandena:
Now you know the difference between activist, politician and blogger!
El-Rufai don do you big shege!�
You should actually weep for the system that votes based on who pays the most cash. That is why our country will always remain backward. That is why we will always vote in the best thieves into political offices!
Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by watchindelta(m): 9:31pm On May 26, 2022
Bullshit this is not Country
Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by seunayantokun(m): 9:34pm On May 26, 2022
Delegates or delicate syndicates?
Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by seunny4lif(m): 9:35pm On May 26, 2022
Mokason288:

How old are you?
Old enough to give birth to you
Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by samunaka: 9:35pm On May 26, 2022
Ochyes:

This man is a nuisance, you have been causing noise on social media making people believe that you are some body, you submitted your self to public scrutiny but you fail woefully, instead of burying your face in shame you are running from pillar to post trying hopelessly to justify your failure, what an irony
Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by seunny4lif(m): 9:36pm On May 26, 2022
Cyriloha:

I'm telling you
I swear
Politics na wahala cheesy
Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by jamace(m): 9:36pm On May 26, 2022
Some politicians will definitely send thugs/assassins after some delegates who scammed them. Watch out for dead bodies in the gutters.
Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by Prozico22(m): 9:36pm On May 26, 2022
UTILITYMAY:
What do you expect grin? Since you promised to appreciate the two delegates. After women, fear delegates!
abeg wetin be delegates
Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by Tellwhat: 9:45pm On May 26, 2022
Zandena:

Honestly i detest corruption more than a dead rat. However people like shehu sani who claims to be comrades just want to ride to power through deception by positioning himself as the messiah which he doesn't. In fact he is not different from his arch rival El-Rufai who hate voices of dissent.
Shehu sani doesn't tolerate criticism while he criticises others!
Fair point
Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by Okoroawusa: 9:48pm On May 26, 2022
Hahahaha!... this man is a comedian
Re: Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani by benratigan3(m): 9:50pm On May 26, 2022
Buharifan:
They SCAMMED you big time
Buhari is unaware of the message as usual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Orders Immediate Closure Of International Conference Centre For Renovation / Presidential Response To State House Clinic / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.