Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,589 members, 7,861,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR (46024 Views)

Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Cabal Aren’t Hungry People, They Are Respectable Nigerians / Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by Weak6Exers: 6:05pm On May 26, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him.
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by Ezehillary(m): 6:09pm On May 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by Queenttoast01: 6:12pm On May 26, 2022
[quote][/quote]
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by drlateef: 6:55pm On May 26, 2022
Jonathan and Buhari would not want their names soiled in the history of NIGERIA. Because if Jonathan is forced through APC as candidate, he will surely lose in the general election through protest votes everywhere. Jonathan will never become the president of NIGERIA in shaa Allah. He will be disgraced everywhere. And we will never forget his role and that of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by Great2017: 7:11pm On May 26, 2022
Weak6Exers:
Tinubu omo olodo ide don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him.
Tinubu omo onisan grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by Eecho(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics
Cry me a river �
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by Eecho(m): 7:52pm On May 26, 2022
bicoloratrite9:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu slayer of Meth cannibals. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
Keep crying
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by Techtics: 7:56pm On May 26, 2022
Anyway, I don't support any of them. It's just about recycling old stories
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by Fidinno(m): 8:00pm On May 26, 2022
F
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by bonnyhope: 8:01pm On May 26, 2022
Only Sahara carrying this news
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 26, 2022
Very interesting times.. Did Tinubu help Bubu win or Gej help by conceding defeat.. Hmmm who should get the reward....SMH

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by Faber(m): 8:02pm On May 26, 2022
This land is for ...

Baba Bullion Van's SDP campaign office
Keep off. On his womandate we stand gidigba grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:02pm On May 26, 2022
drlateef:
Jonathan and Buhari would not want their names soiled in the history of NIGERIA. Because if Jonathan is forced through APC as candidate, he will surely lose in the general election through protest votes everywhere. Jonathan will never become the president of NIGERIA in shaa Allah. He will be disgraced everywhere. And we will never forget his role and that of Buhari.
But the north will vote for him,how then can he lose
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by 3Dii: 8:03pm On May 26, 2022
Weak6Exers:
idiot! Only u create like 5 monikers cum here con dey spit trash. Tueh! °spits on timlubuu's bald head!°

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by tico1212(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2022
Cabal is looking for someone soft that they can manipulate and control. No one can control Tinubu and Ameachi
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by stopthecycle: 8:03pm On May 26, 2022
Buhariiswicked:
Adoption Of Jonathan As APC Consensus Candidate By President Buhari’s Cabal Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Other Aspirants - Sahara Reporters

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/26/exclusive-adoption-jonathan-apc-consensus-candidate-president-buhari%E2%80%99s-cabal-unsettles

Fake news. Jonathan is going nowhere, Amaechi is the man...if you know, you know.
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by ryloy: 8:03pm On May 26, 2022
Peter Obi Miscreants on the beat
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by abysirius(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2022
Common sense will tell u that if GEJ should win in a party like APC where he has no root then something is wrong.
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by djon78(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2022
Buhariiswicked:
Adoption Of Jonathan As APC Consensus Candidate By President Buhari’s Cabal Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Other Aspirants - Sahara Reporters

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/26/exclusive-adoption-jonathan-apc-consensus-candidate-president-buhari%E2%80%99s-cabal-unsettles

I will take this news with a pinch of salt.
But if Jonathan is picked as APC consensus candidate

Then I will say victory Victoria!!!

I will support him wholly

But I am still waiting and watching

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by frog12: 8:05pm On May 26, 2022
jonathan is from SS, but SE will adopt him. perhaps that's their calculation. SW don rule for too long !!!
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by Mummyfour(f): 8:06pm On May 26, 2022
The same Jonathan buhari's friends, family,cabal, aides and nairaland urchins insulted and denigrated to the high heavens abi?.

Nigerians are really shameless.

So if this is true and he actually becomes the consensus presidential aspirant which may still be impossible, how would APC market him?.

Would they say he is a repentant Jonathan, or that everything they said about him were lies?.

I just get tired of the Nigerian politics.
But I really do wish Jonathan should just retain the little respect he still commands and go and rest
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by snoopz: 8:06pm On May 26, 2022
Whenever you hear sources, trusted source that doesn't want to be named, anonymous bla bla bla, think twice before you comment
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by treatise: 8:06pm On May 26, 2022
If Jonathan becomes the president through APC, he'll last up to a year before he's eliminated and the northern deputy will take off from there. Game set!
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by djon78(m): 8:06pm On May 26, 2022
gonni:
jona shouldn't fall for this bait

If it's true I like it so much

I pray it's true
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by Akharmony: 8:07pm On May 26, 2022
Many of this Apc presidential aspirant will most likely defect to another party in anger. . Let me hope Jagaban will also not tender a resignation letter soon. .
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by djon78(m): 8:08pm On May 26, 2022
Mummyfour:
The same Jonathan buhari's friends, family,cabal, aides and nairaland urchins insulted and denigrated to the high heavens abi?.

Nigerians are really shameless.

So if this is true and he actually becomes the consensus presidential aspirant which may still be impossible, how would APC market him?.

Would they say he is a repentant Jonathan, or that everything they said about him were lies?.

I just get tired of the Nigerian politics.
But I really do wish Jonathan should just retain the little respect he still commands and go and rest

Na today you wake up?

I just pray the news is true

I like it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by tunapawizzy: 8:09pm On May 26, 2022
Buhari dun run them better street
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by djon78(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2022
frog12:
jonathan is from SS, but SE will adopt him. perhaps that's their calculation. SW don rule for too long !!!

Yeah South East will que behind Jonathan

He is so much loved in the East

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by Prozico22(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2022
Vikkoh:

Lion of Bourdillon wey go soon recieve the biggest shock of him life? grin
We're watching. Sunday no far again boss grin
after champions league heartbreak on saturday on sunday Tinubu own follow

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by madapcmod: 8:10pm On May 26, 2022
[s]
paracolaxnear1:
Asiwaju Tinubu . This man is just everywhere you go. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon
[/s]

Tinubu pampers is now full of wee wee

Pls order a Bullion van of Hughes pampers for baba wee wee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC / Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere / Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.