Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,359 members, 7,864,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR (46033 Views)

Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Cabal Aren’t Hungry People, They Are Respectable Nigerians / Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by ufotunang: 7:02am On May 27, 2022
Fake news...as Jonathan even defected to APC in the first place..he is still a PDP member
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by duro4chang(m): 7:45am On May 27, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

The only street a certain set of Nigerians know for SE

So shameful

Fellow countrymen indeed

*unlike some people every igbo person doesn't claim to be from Anambra
Inferiority complex. Who cares about where you know and where you don't know ?
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by autodevice(m): 8:17am On May 27, 2022
Alright
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by SupremeSpecimen: 9:22am On May 27, 2022
duro4chang:
Inferiority complex. Who cares about where you know and where you don't know ?

Inferiority complex indeed
Whatever floats your boat guy

I just see YOU then YOUR accomplishments N I quaver....smh n lol

I have no idea why your dumb ass is tagging me. Obviously the point flew over ya coconut head
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by duro4chang(m): 9:29am On May 27, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Inferiority complex indeed
Whatever floats your boat guy

I just see YOU then YOUR accomplishments N I quaver....smh n lol

I have no idea why your dumb ass is tagging me. Obviously the point flew over ya coconut head
ALL you have just written now shows you troubled and need help. You just have to take it easy. I think I can understand your plight. Please look for help.
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by 00FFT00(m): 9:39am On May 27, 2022
Which one be all these nonsense "this man dis & dat, architect of modern Lagos"?.
Bullsheet, like Lagos was a bush when Tinubu became a governor.

We are talking about a former country's capital city here dumb heads.
This all sound like a valedictory speech to me. Tinubu urchins know what's up in the air.

Breakfast is ready. It will be served their body peeing thief from Iragbiji on Sunday.
Una sorry in advance.
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by SupremeSpecimen: 10:11am On May 27, 2022
duro4chang:
ALL you have just written now shows you troubled and need help. You just have to take it easy. I think I can understand your plight. Please look for help.

My plight is seeing YOU N YOUR Accomplishments n just shaking in my boots.

How can I possibly compete with this man.

He's just so far ahead it's demoralizing.

N that's when my inferiority complex kicks in.

Only if God loved me like he loves you

I too can live my dreams

I'm sure you got the whips, the cribs, the babes, the crazy account balances like IK International

God when....I'm not a potato abeg
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by adecz: 10:41am On May 27, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

What has bihari done to Tinubu? You believe these shitty reports? How old are you?

What has Buhari not done to Tinubu
and Nigerians❓

It appears you are too young to know
how Buhari came to power and his
campaign promises to Nigerians in 2014.❌
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by duro4chang(m): 11:08am On May 27, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

My plight is seeing YOU N YOUR Accomplishments n just shaking in my boots.

How can I possibly compete with this man.

He's just so far ahead it's demoralizing.

N that's when my inferiority complex kicks in.

Only if God loved me like he loves you

I too can live my dreams

I'm sure you got the whips, the cribs, the babes, the crazy account balances like IK International

God when....I'm not a potato abeg
Many people that read this your post will laugh at you to scorn. You actually deserve our pity. People should please assist this dude because has problem.
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by HRMK: 11:25am On May 27, 2022
IT WOULD SURELY BACKFIRE!MOST OF THE ASPIRANTS WOULD DECAMP TO OTHER POLITICAL PARTIES!!
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by oloritunmmy(f): 11:38am On May 27, 2022
This man is obviously too old. When will "young grow" in 9ja, biko?
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by SupremeSpecimen: 2:14pm On May 27, 2022
duro4chang:
Many people that read this your post will laugh at you to scorn. You actually deserve our pity. People should please assist this dude because has problem.

Yes o oga. BIG PROBLEM
Na how to survive in this world you have conquered dey trouble me

Abeg take it easy with the accomplishments.
There's enough dough to go around.

If I say let's post account balances now you go peddle back faster than Armstrong..lol
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by duro4chang(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Yes o oga. BIG PROBLEM
Na how to survive in this world you have conquered dey trouble me

Abeg take it easy with the accomplishments.
There's enough dough to go around.

If I say let's post account balances now you go peddle back faster than Armstrong..lol
Take am easy e go better.
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by SupremeSpecimen: 8:34pm On May 27, 2022
duro4chang:
Take am easy e go better.

Stylish Withdrawal..lol
I see you sir

Only IK INTERNATIONAL has ever shown half a mil in cash for this place.

If you don't know ask before you embarrass yourself

No be by mouth
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by duro4chang(m): 8:36pm On May 27, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Stylish Withdrawal..lol I see you sir
Only IK INTERNATIONAL has ever shown half a mil in cash for this place.
If you don't know ask before you embarrass yourself
No be by mouth
Small small you go soon reach market.
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by SupremeSpecimen: 8:40pm On May 27, 2022
duro4chang:
Small small you go soon reach market.

See this thing you're doing is exactly what I cannot do.

Either we speak with facts n receipts or you get the fvck off my mention.

This is technology age. Use it .
Not to be blabbering rubbish like market women
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by duro4chang(m): 8:44pm On May 27, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

See this thing you're doing is exactly what I cannot do.

Either we speak with facts n receipts or you get the fvck off my mention.

This is technology age. Use it .
Not to be blabbering rubbish like market women
You need an intensive care. Please look for solution.
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by SupremeSpecimen: 9:12pm On May 27, 2022
duro4chang:
You need an intensive care. Please look for solution.

Dude fvck off...Jesus christ

Na mouthing off you go use show me your superiority abi

You bit off way more than you can chew fvcking with me. I will humble you

I post receipts. No be by mouth

Imagine the day I look up to you. God forbid
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by duro4chang(m): 9:13pm On May 27, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Dude fvck off...Jesus christ
Na mouthing off you go use show me your superiority abi
You bit off way more than you can chew fvcking with me. I will humble you
I post receipts. No be by mouth
Imagine the day I look up to you. God forbid
Good night
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by SupremeSpecimen: 9:19pm On May 27, 2022
duro4chang:
Good night

Thank you.
Same to you sir
It's the humble you I like
Re: Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR by duro4chang(m): 9:22pm On May 27, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Thank you. Same to you sir It's the humble you I like
Have a nice sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) / 24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.