Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

I Spent 5 Years Without Producing Any Child And Later God Gave Me 59 Children - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Spent 5 Years Without Producing Any Child And Later God Gave Me 59 Children (172 Views)

Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. / He Called After 5 Years In The US (read) / The Different Between Child And Pikin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spent 5 Years Without Producing Any Child And Later God Gave Me 59 Children by saintbillion(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2022
A middle-aged woman named Makuta Antoinette has opened up on how she waited for five years to have a child and later God gave her 59 children.

Makuta said she could not conceive a child after five years of being married. She became very worried when society started mocking her.

She said some people even called her a barren woman. However, she finally conceived a child, but the birth experience was a difficult one as she required an operation.

Her child was disabled, and so she decided to start raising children with disabilities. She quit her job as a school teacher and began the project.
Makuta was able to get help from some of her friends who joined her in teaching these children. She has been able to raise 59 children, and she takes care of them. This made people give her the nickname, "Mama Africa".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI_uqulQZE8&feature=youtu.be

After Afri Max TV heard her story, they paid her a visit and supported her with cash gifts to enable her to continue taking care of the children.
Makuta was very grateful and revealed that many parents who have children with disabilities are now considering bringing their children to her.

Re: I Spent 5 Years Without Producing Any Child And Later God Gave Me 59 Children by saintbillion(m): 5:39pm On May 26, 2022
More pics

Re: I Spent 5 Years Without Producing Any Child And Later God Gave Me 59 Children by MITCHELL96: 5:41pm On May 26, 2022
Wow! This is beautiful and also touching

Na this kind Organisation Davido suppose donate some of the money he got from taxing his friends

1 Like

Re: I Spent 5 Years Without Producing Any Child And Later God Gave Me 59 Children by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:00pm On May 26, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Na this king Organisation Davido suppose donate some of the money he got from taxing his friends

Na brothel him donate to?

1 Like

Re: I Spent 5 Years Without Producing Any Child And Later God Gave Me 59 Children by saintbillion(m): 8:55pm On May 26, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Na this kind Organisation Davido suppose donate some of the money he got from taxing his friends
heheheh
Re: I Spent 5 Years Without Producing Any Child And Later God Gave Me 59 Children by saintbillion(m): 8:55pm On May 26, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

lol asked am again oo

1 Like

Re: I Spent 5 Years Without Producing Any Child And Later God Gave Me 59 Children by MITCHELL96: 8:59pm On May 26, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

After he got the money from his friends, did you see where he disbursed the money to ? Like some Motherless babies home, church or all those organisations that needs financial support ?
Re: I Spent 5 Years Without Producing Any Child And Later God Gave Me 59 Children by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:04pm On May 26, 2022
MITCHELL96:

After he got the money from his friends, did you see where he disbursed the money to ? Like some Motherless babies home, church or all those organisations that needs financial support ?

Yes!

Seek knowledge.
Re: I Spent 5 Years Without Producing Any Child And Later God Gave Me 59 Children by saintbillion(m): 10:08pm On May 26, 2022
MITCHELL96:

he even added additional 50m and handed it to an orphanage home

(1) (Reply)

Wow All Yoruba I Need To Watch This,subscribe Pls / Troy Bilt TB160 Push Mower Review, Price, Specs & Features 2022 / Affordable Sofas Wey Go Make Your House Fine Well Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.