Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,748 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

I Need Advice On My Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Advice On My Health (692 Views)

My Health Is Currently At Stake. / Scoochies (skushi) - Is It Really Good For My Health? / Please Help A Sister!!!! My Health Is Deteriorating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On My Health by STILESGANG: 6:23pm On May 26, 2022
Good day everyone,I’ve always been someone prone to malaria since I was a little kid and once I treated it then I’m relieved..
A year ago I felt it got worse cos now I can’t go a month without being sick and treating malaria and typhoid.Even after I’m done with the treatment I still fell have weakness and lack of strenght in me for some few weeks before the sickness relapse again and I see myself having to treat malaria $ typhoid again.It’s tiring cos I’ve carried out tests and they only ever seem to see nothing apart from typhoid and Malaria
I am tired already as the constant sickness and lack of strenght is derailing me a lot and fucking up my progress.I can’t even think clearly
Medical professionals in the house ,Please what can I do.Advice needed
Re: I Need Advice On My Health by gsmphoneseller: 6:35pm On May 26, 2022
STILESGANG:
Good day everyone,I’ve always been someone prone to malaria since I was a little kid and once I treated it then I’m relieved..
A year ago I felt it got worse cos now I can’t go a month without being sick and treating malaria and typhoid.Even after I’m done with the treatment I still fell have weakness and lack of strenght in me for some few weeks before the sickness relapse again and I see myself having to treat malaria $ typhoid again.It’s tiring cos I’ve carried out tests and they only ever seem to see nothing apart from typhoid and Malaria
I am tired already as the constant sickness and lack of strenght is derailing me a lot and fucking up my progress.I can’t even think clearly

Go and do HIV test.
Re: I Need Advice On My Health by STILESGANG: 6:39pm On May 26, 2022
gsmphoneseller:

Go and do HIV test.
Did that and it came out negative and please are you a medical professional?
Re: I Need Advice On My Health by babaalagbo11(m): 7:19pm On May 26, 2022
STILESGANG:
if you can take agbo the dormant plasmodium parasite will go totally,and any form of sickness in your system,it's awogba Arun concoction I'll do for you,dm me on my WhatsApp,check my signature
Re: I Need Advice On My Health by STILESGANG: 7:37pm On May 26, 2022
babaalagbo11:
if you can take agbo the dormant plasmodium parasite will go totally,and any form of sickness in your system,it's awogba Arun concoction I'll do for you,dm me on my WhatsApp,check my signature
okay sir.Let me get your number and I would be glad if this works
Re: I Need Advice On My Health by babaalagbo11(m): 10:13am On May 27, 2022
STILESGANG:
it's in my signature below or inside my profile
Re: I Need Advice On My Health by babaalagbo11(m): 10:22am On May 28, 2022
STILESGANG:
Re: I Need Advice On My Health by wharlz(m): 10:24am On Jun 30, 2022
STILESGANG:
I doubt it's typhoid if it's diagnosis is based on widal test. But I strongly believe malaria might be the culprit. How is your health so far?
Re: I Need Advice On My Health by STILESGANG: 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
wharlz:
I doubt it's typhoid if it's diagnosis is based on widal test. But I strongly believe malaria might be the culprit. How is your health so far?
I actually went to the hospital and I was first treated for malaria but there was little change so I went back and I was put on drip.i feel better now but I still have that occasional feeling of weakness.Thinking of going back to see to the doctor cos I need my strenght and hate this constant feeling of weakness
Thanks for your concern

(1) (Reply)

(jikokoa Coal Pot) Smokeless Charcoal Stove For All Homes New Arrived Products!! / For All Nairalanders / Dna Test: The Price Idea Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.