Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,707 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary (32016 Views)

Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) / Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) / President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by PrinceOfLagos: 8:10pm On May 26, 2022
Baba don finish work come japa

He wan dey far away dey observe Tinubu tears on May 29th grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by kponkedenge(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2022
Something is definitely about to go down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by Cantonese: 8:10pm On May 26, 2022
dynicks:
Buhari right now just before he walks inside of the chopper, turns around and waves at Nigerians the usual way.. ....Then he says....."ok my people....as you can see, I'm off again.....if una like, make una kill una selves....

Meanwhile , someone should tell Mr OGBONAYA ONU that I said he should take the file I gave to him and head straight to my private quarters!! ....Someone would attend to him!!....

The next trip we go go hide you inside the plane, make you for go know wetin dey happen between him and him wife there.
Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by Bigfish121(m): 8:11pm On May 26, 2022
Safe journey our president.we await your coming back.
Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by dynicks(m): 8:12pm On May 26, 2022
Cantonese:

The next trip we go go hide you inside the plane, make you for go know wetin dey happen between him and him wife there.
lol....why the gang up naw....besides if u so interested to know whata guan with them over there, u can simply say and we arrangements for that!!.... grin
Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by PS712: 8:12pm On May 26, 2022
Seems like another move in the scheme of things..
Lots of water will pass under the bridge and it's meant to be so, while he's away..
Those affected that would ha e run to the President wouldn't have him around, so they lose, lol
Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by Omodua(m): 8:12pm On May 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Jubrin, the new found god of ipob pigs and their only hope of imaginary anointment of a presidential candidate through consensus no send anybody. grin

Even Peter Obi don japa, he simply can't contest against fulani athifku, he had seen it clearly that he will take last position in the primaries.

I have said it and will say it again, a billion pigs can't stop the fast moving train of the only Asiwaju of Nigeria. grin

Hmmmm
Your Asiwaju shall be disgraced.
Mark my words!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by amabia01(m): 8:14pm On May 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Jubrin, the new found god of ipob pigs and their only hope of imaginary anointment of a presidential candidate through consensus no send anybody. grin

Even Peter Obi don japa, he simply can't contest against fulani athifku, he had seen it clearly that he will take last position in the primaries.

I have said it and will say it again, a billion pigs can't stop the fast moving train of the only Asiwaju of Nigeria. grin

Your m…,mu no too much?

Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by NaijaCars4sale: 8:14pm On May 26, 2022
Could this be a sign?
Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by drmuchin: 8:15pm On May 26, 2022
BUHARI
AJALA THE TRAVELLER

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by SIMONEKPA7: 8:16pm On May 26, 2022
Buhari supposed to be studied as a course on how to deal with desperate politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by TemmyT002(m): 8:16pm On May 26, 2022
Anytime Buhari wan do something shocking, that's when he travels out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by slowice(m): 8:20pm On May 26, 2022
This guy nor send anybody papa walai... After secretly unleashing his men on tilumbu he jets off to chill somewhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by Foolishbuhari: 8:25pm On May 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

We expect the tears of a billion afonja pigs that day then. It will be so cool, the whining and wailing and gnashing of teeth grin cheesy
Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by afamaustin(m): 8:26pm On May 26, 2022
Finally tinubu HV pushed him away so he can perfect his plan.
Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 26, 2022
Hey abeg were that bubu going, una go surfer for this election am watching
Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by Rivguydee(m): 8:28pm On May 26, 2022
Sadiya just dey there for the knacks
Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by Boss469(m): 8:40pm On May 26, 2022
How dis take reach fp. Nairaland is finished.
Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by Nigerialabalaba: 8:44pm On May 26, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
They are ready to end someone Life long ambition

Obi is a goal
no be Obi be his running mate
https://punchng.com/presidency-industrialist-steps-down-becomes-kwankwasos-running-mate/
Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by kingyakos: 8:44pm On May 26, 2022
Mission accomplished.....
Sai baba has perfected the consensus moves and jet off, mamman daura and Adamu will finish the rest....
Johnathan 2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by ezegold4we: 8:46pm On May 26, 2022
99% of Tinubu supporters are illiterates,

Your Tinubu is already crying premium tears inside His bedroom while u guy's are online displaying ur illiteracy,

Tinubu has Never been in APC calculation for a presidential consideration talkmore of being APC presidential candidate,

I shake my Head each Time u guy's come here to make noise about your ancestor called Tinubu, shame on u guy's.
Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by mukthar2000(m): 8:49pm On May 26, 2022
They have scattered the ground, they don run.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by kingyakos: 8:49pm On May 26, 2022
Buhari don finish work even inside PDP presidential primaries
Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by jrusky(m): 8:50pm On May 26, 2022
So he flew helicopter to Airport here in Abuja so is he now afraid to go by road or what?

Very interesting!!! Drama will full apc primary as their sherrif had left the country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by jrusky(m): 8:56pm On May 26, 2022
Fidinno:
They should stay back and finish what they have started..

They want to be absent while giving Thiefinubu the shock of his life

Bro the summit is just 3 days he will be back before the primary Tinubu or no Tinubu does not hold ground on this bro.
Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by Gozac: 8:58pm On May 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Oga Asiwaju is going nowhere forget all these Pandora this, Ipob Pigs narrative
Amaechi will trounce Tinubu in a keenly contested primaries by Sunday
Retirement is looming for Tinubu and he will surely be retired on that day
Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by boldtruthalways: 8:58pm On May 26, 2022
See his convoy, almost 90% of his region. This is not Nigeria...this is northern President. Nigeria is never designed to work this way. Equity, justice and fairness was the bedrock of Nigeria's unity but it has been destroyed by Buharii.
It must be corrected in 2023 with the right leadership. PETER OBI is the man Nigerians want.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by Gozac: 9:01pm On May 26, 2022
ezegold4we:
99% of Tinubu supporters are illiterates,

Your Tinubu is already crying premium tears inside His bedroom while u guy's are online displaying ur illiteracy,

Tinubu has Never been in APC calculation for a presidential consideration talkmore of being APC presidential candidate,

I shake my Head each Time u guy's come here to make noise about your ancestor called Tinubu, shame on u guy's.
Tinubu's defeat is long settled, Amaechi is APC presidential flag bearer .You can take this to the bank
Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by barinedan(m): 9:02pm On May 26, 2022
Nigerian journalist and their wahala, your heading makes it look as if the president deliberately left the country in a bid to avoid the primaries

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary by Khunlezazabetab(m): 9:08pm On May 26, 2022
God is watching you, I won't say more than that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pius Odubu Escapes Assassination (Edo Deputy Governor) - Photo / Hon Okon Uwah Slumps, Dies During Campaign In Akwa Ibom / VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.