Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,457 members, 7,853,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave (36349 Views)

Anambra: PDP Disqualifies, Ozigbo, Others, Clears Uba, Odua, Ekwunife / Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit / Anambra Election: AAC Candidate, Chidozie Nwankwo Steps Down, Backs Pdp's Ozigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by Amah70: 7:33pm On May 26, 2022
Sergio104:
Not surprised.

I said it that PDP indirectly shot itself.

It's funny when folks here tell you, "obi is too inconsequential".

Or that obi is a paperweight.

But the sea has been in turbulent wave movement since yesterday's scene because of his single action.

Who don big, don big

Obi na great titan..... forget unnecessary story

On obi's mandate I stand cool
Those who say Peter Obi is inconsequential or paper weight, are the BackwardEvers and ForwardNevers of Nigeria.

Those who calll Peter Obi Twitter or Social media president are the educated illiterates of Nigeria who don't want to accept the fact that Social media is where political opinions are first articulated in developed and other developing countries.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by SimplePlan34: 7:33pm On May 26, 2022
Igbos can't play politics I swear. So if Buhari leaves Tinubu to get the slot that's how they will wait for another 8 years
Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by Moddam: 7:34pm On May 26, 2022
This is just the beginning of PDP predicament. PDP think they can use Igbos and dump them, after 24 years of loyalty, even my Northern friend from Kano State told me that PDP is too wicked to Igbos, he promised that they will do something for Igbos.
We will direct Unknown Gunmen to shoot at site any PDP candidate that comes to the South.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by blowjohn(m): 7:34pm On May 26, 2022
This man spend money!!!!

He doesn't want to.
Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by Amah70: 7:35pm On May 26, 2022
SimplePlan34:
Igbos can't play politics I swear. So if Buhari leaves Tinubu to get the slot that's how they will wait for another 8 years

Tinubu or another southerner shall get APC ticket but north, including Buhari cabal, shall vote Atiku in PDP; they had since prepared to make Atiku to succeed President Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by Tiyadussa: 7:35pm On May 26, 2022
Tyguh
Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by Moddam: 7:37pm On May 26, 2022
Amah70:

Tinubu or another southerner shall get APC ticket but north, including Buhari cabal has prepared to make Atiku to succeed President Buhari.
You are wise politically, but we Southerners will work against Atiku presidential ambition. We know Buhari plans.
Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by Wisfem: 7:40pm On May 26, 2022
Patriot9:

Song of sorrow

Then sing the song of loser idiot
Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by EDOLUWA: 7:45pm On May 26, 2022
Genuinely Peter Obi has overated himself. No party is ready to take over Aso Rock apart from PDP and APC. Fear social media because it's not a place to judge what's on ground.
Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by casualobserver: 7:45pm On May 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter obi really got Cult like followers, he's loved by the people

True love not audio love

Do you see anybody with PDP ticket in Anambra quitting? the people who quit were people who lost in the primaries.
Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by Prozico22(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2022
Dapson73:
Peter Obituary can never win the PDP presidential ticket in a free and fair election.

An aspirant without a sitting governor support, not even Igbo governor(s). The highest person I identified with his aspiration is Chief Doyin Okupe who has no electoral value.

If he likes, let him decamp to any party, he will not even come second in the general election.

He kick started too late for any serious minded aspirant. Let him learn his lessons.

because all the sitting governors are criminals
criminals dont associate with rightful people
Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by saintadeola: 7:46pm On May 26, 2022
It's now I believe obi is really a thief,because if ur money is legit ,u wount use million to buy form and quit to get another party ticket
Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by od501: 7:47pm On May 26, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by od501: 7:48pm On May 26, 2022
blowjohn:
This man spend money!!!!

He doesn't want to.

Obi will give 1m as a delegate? Imposicant

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by Mummyfour(f): 7:49pm On May 26, 2022
Gandollaar:
Make sure you can spell correctly before dragging FTC, otondo.
hàaaaaaa!!

This is vawulence o!
Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by Igbojew: 7:50pm On May 26, 2022
hopexter:

NNPP will not give the ticket to Obi. Kwankwaso founded the party for his presidential interest. undecided
You people have started again with this una lies.Which Kwankwaso funded the party with his money? Tomorrow you people will claim that it was Kwankwaso or Northerners that formed NNPP when everybody knows that it was Ogbonnaya Onu that formed NNPP......I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by prof2007: 7:52pm On May 26, 2022
AminuRano87:

Please how do I write comment on nairaland without quoting anybody?

Just click on "Reply" at the top or bottom of the page.
Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by casualobserver: 7:53pm On May 26, 2022
Dapson73:
Peter Obituary can never win the PDP presidential ticket in a free and fair election.

An aspirant without a sitting governor support, not even Igbo governor(s). The highest person I identified with his aspiration is Chief Doyin Okupe who has no electoral value.

If he likes, let him decamp to any party, he will not even come second in the general election.

He kick started too late for any serious minded aspirant. Let him learn his lessons.

As it stands, an ibo man cannotr win an election without Northern votes, he should have tried again with Atiku and let people especially Northerners get comfortable with him as VP in the same way an unknown Osinbajo has become a household name in the North because he had Buhari's trust. that would have been his audition!!! Instead he has just destroyed any hope of attaining the presidency for both himself and the PDP come 2023 because he has just decimated the votes of both camps, votes that even if he had stayed in PDP would likely not have been enough to unseat APC.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by shimolv: 7:54pm On May 26, 2022
Peter Obi should be mindful of the party he joins. Some parties are dream killers and traps.

Watch the conversation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8X_KTIDpSY
Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by blowjohn(m): 7:54pm On May 26, 2022
od501:

Obi will give 1m as a delegate? Imposicant

Then winning will be imposicant for him
Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by Igbojew: 7:55pm On May 26, 2022
triple996:
Pandora is a quieter
What is quieter,so you are this empty and block head but you will come on Nairaland insulting intellectual people that you are not their mate,orodo like you......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by treatise: 7:56pm On May 26, 2022
helinues:
Toh

So which party are they defecting to or they are yet to decide?
When you resign you may not necessarily join another party.
Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by Tareq1105: 7:57pm On May 26, 2022
pacesetting:
As expected. Coming days will be very interesting.

But PDP goofed big time!!

Pandora saw defeat and fled.
Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:58pm On May 26, 2022
triple996:
Pandora is a quieter

Correct spelling: Quitter.

No be our papa language sha.
Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by hopexter(m): 8:06pm On May 26, 2022
Igbojew:
You people have started again with this una lies.Which Kwankwaso funded the party with his money? Tomorrow you people will claim that it was Kwankwaso or Northerners that formed NNPP when everybody knows that it was Ogbonnaya Onu that formed NNPP......I am that Igbojew

Read my comment again you blind bat and go read about NNPP. As expected, you’re already claiming a party formed by Northerner. This is the problem with igbos undecided

Ogbonaya onu was the Party chairman of All Nigeria people’s party and co-founder of APC.
You know nothing about your own leaders which is a big shame.

Here is a link for your Perusal; https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogbonnaya_Onu Go and read more about Ogbonaya Onu and stop this your lies and misinformation angry
Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by MartinsD12(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2022
Gandollaar:
Make sure you can spell correctly before dragging FTC, otondo.
No be small otondo grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by od501: 8:13pm On May 26, 2022
blowjohn:

Then winning will be imposicant for him

Obviously
Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 26, 2022
triple996:
Pandora is a quiter
See as him people done de japa
Too much emotion is bad 4 politics

100/100
Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by Henix(m): 8:21pm On May 26, 2022
casualobserver:

Do you see anybody with PDP ticket in Anambra quitting? the people who quit were people who lost in the primaries.

We will see how the the like of Senator Uche Ekwunife is going to defeat Senator Umeh without the influence of Peter Obi's name
Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by triple996(m): 8:23pm On May 26, 2022
Patriot9:

Song of sorrow
Daz hardcore men grin
Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by derecho(m): 8:23pm On May 26, 2022
Ape what??
God forbid cocoyam.
The guy should join a neutral party and test his popularity.
Let's see how party faithfuls without Nigerians will produce the president
Oduskid:
Make him join apc

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave by ZombieSlaughter: 8:23pm On May 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Resign from pdp to where?

They should direct their compass to apuga, because amala and almajiri party has no space for them. grin

Why you dey add your amala people for the equation? Amala people get how many votes for nigeria abeg?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) / I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari / Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.