Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit (17995 Views)

Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by oshozondii: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Valentine Ozigbo, has won in his polling unit.

Ozigbo had 75 votes with his closest rival, Charles Soludo of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, recording 8 votes.

PREMIUM TIMES reported that Mr Ozigbo voted at polling unit 010 Social Center, Ward 005, of Aguata Local Government.

He voted around 11:35 a.m. with his wife.

Voting ended at the polling unit around 3:33 p.m. and counting commenced immediately.

Speaking after voting, Mr Ozigbo said he was disappointed by the ineffectiveness of the Biomodal Voters Authentication System (BVAS). He, however, praised INEC for introducing the machine into the election process.

“For me, it is a mixed feeling. On one hand, I am thankful to God that I have been able to vote and the smooth sailing. However, I am a bit worried about the number of minutes it took us to get the voting done,” he said.

“It took a while to try all the biometrics. We tried the first thumb, second thumb, then the picture and came back failed. At some point, the network failed. We had to ‘hotspot’ and eventually it worked.

Counting of votes is still ongoing across polling units in the ward. Although, because of delayed commencement, voting is still ongoing elsewhere.

Below is the breakdown of the results:

TIME: 3:22PM

PU: 010 Social Center

WARD: 005 Amesi

LG: Aguata LGA

APC- 2

APGA- 8

PDP- 75

Labour- 1

Accord- 1
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/493812-anambradecides2021-ozigbo-wins-own-polling-unit.html

Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by PrinceOfLagos: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ozigbo is doing well , he's second from results released so far
I wish him well

Soludo should stop being stingy and dash Andy Uba of APC small vote na
... I come dey pity the man grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by NwaNimo1(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by lloydtruth: 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
How they will finish
1. Apga
2. PDP
3. APC
4. YPP
Surprisingly Maduka of Accord is performing poorly, despite all the giveaways.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by Shellsploit: 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
I believe he paid 5k each to those who voted for him!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by ZendayaColeman(f): 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
Na clueless people still dey vote for heartless & desperate Nigeria politicians

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by gurunlocker: 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
lloydtruth:
How they will finish
1. Apga
2. PDP
3. APC
4. YPP

You expect him to win before?

When it's not beauty pageant or online "certificate of return" grin

15 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by Boogyman557: 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by Poopypants: 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by manontree: 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
He has surprised everyone so far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by EgusiSoup: 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
lloydtruth:
How they will finish
1. Apga
2. PDP
3. APC
4. YPP

Maduka has won the election on nairaland with Alexreporters as the online INEC.

Cash out get different levels..

18 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by Shellsploit: 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
Nonsense..
Where is Doctor Maduka polling unit result?

Alexa report, your swift attention is needed here.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by lessonotes(f): 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
Val val, Tony Elumelu's right hand man and mentee, very gentle going man. I wish him all the best in life.

Can somebody please update me about Mr. Maduka of Accord party? And has Alex reports escaped grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by Kobicove(m): 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
On APGA we stand!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by brosom(m): 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
Plz people where's maduka??

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by Focusmind: 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
Maduka has concluded plans to sue Alex Reporters. grin

The guy and his crew members chop the man money wella and were giving him all the hopes. I said that Maduka should have exercised patience and wait for APGA ticket after Soludo's tenure. He is more fitted with the APGA way of reasoning.

16 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by englishmart(m): 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
What to do?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by Kobicove(m): 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
Focusmind:
Maduka has concluded plans to sue Alex Reporters. grin

The guy and his crew members chop the man money wella and were giving him all the hopes. I said that Maduka should have exercised patience and wait for APGA ticket after Soludo's tenure. He is more fitted with the APGA way of reasoning.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by Nyanabo(m): 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
I see APGA winning this. Unless APC and PDP rig

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by Abalado(f): 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
Abeg way that Accord party man,maduka abi waiting be him name,na the mumu divided PDP vote,if not , PDP would have won the election hands down,but he don out sand sand for PDP gari,

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by Dywil: 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
The final results we know
Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by Kobicove(m): 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
lloydtruth:
How they will finish
1. Apga
2. PDP
3. APC
4. YPP
Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by oluwaseyi0: 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
Did maduka win his unit

Did Alex reporter win his unit for maduka?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by Omicron007: 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
shocked

How AlexxReports was able to confuse and scam a triple professor of medicine should be studied in Law School.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by samista: 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
Finally maduka get one vote grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by samista: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
Did maduka win his unit

Did Alex reporter win his unit for maduka?
For where? Alex and his maga where beaten home and away.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by jpmorgan82(m): 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hello my people I am new here. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by Lugianostar(m): 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
The end will justify the means??

Don't sip champagne yet
Re: Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit by JackWolfskin: 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
Alex, did Maduka win his polling booth?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) / Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift / Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.