Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Gunmen Kidnap Expatriate, Kill Driver And Soldier In Ondo(pix) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Expatriate, Kill Driver And Soldier In Ondo(pix) (38417 Views)

Togolese Labourer Kills His Landlady While Attempting To Rape Her In Ondo (Pix) / Bandits Attack Abubakar Dauran, Zamfara Commissioner's Convoy, Kill Driver / Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Expatriate, Kill Driver And Soldier In Ondo(pix) by marsman: 10:33am On May 28, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Neutrogena abi neutralized...you are just being the stupid person here. You are not an abinibi, just ranting because your father brought you down to Lagos.. Are they are a company ? does 1 million bois have an address? any camps you foooool?.. Your sewage mouth is smelling here already biko

That you even believe a word from the Nigeria Police makes you dumber and a weakling who has no stease,no class and no levels whatsoever. Go ask your father to explain Nig. police for you,then come back. Your Supreme hero stopped them abi..your Abba kyari
You are not a reasonable person tbvh, even if I am not from Lagos, I have closer ties to Lagos than one flat headed deranged goat from across river niger who left his barren land to another mans land to slave and die miserably.
Stop ranting like a fool that you are and use your goddamn brain if you have any, you think South west is Like your cannibaleastic region, where the people have made the police their shooting target, were security agencies are now afraid to come out, out of the fear of being suyanized.

Is one million boys not a group of people, as long as they are Individuals perpetrating evil together, how can they not be neutralized together, the police still has standard here Ode apart of that we still have Amotekun. If you like kill your self, the gang called 1 million boys have been neutralized. Fool.

Don't ever compare south west to your Redzone boko haram region called the south east
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Expatriate, Kill Driver And Soldier In Ondo(pix) by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:53pm On May 28, 2022
marsman:

You are not a reasonable person tbvh, even if I am not from Lagos, I have closer ties to Lagos than one flat headed deranged goat from across river niger who left his barren land to another mans land to slave and die miserably.
Stop ranting like a fool that you are and use your goddamn brain if you have any, you think South west is Like your cannibaleastic region, where the people have made the police their shooting target, were security agencies are now afraid to come out, out of the fear of being suyanized.

Is one million boys not a group of people, as long as they are Individuals perpetrating evil together, how can they not be neutralized together, the police still has standard here Ode apart of that we still have Amotekun. If you like kill your self, the gang called 1 million boys have been neutralized. Fool.

Don't ever compare south west to your Redzone boko haram region called the south east

ediot say na closer ties to Lagos..

Someone that cannot stop skullership, someone that cannot stop his territory from being taken over and his people turned to refugees..

hahahahahahahaha..All those jargons you wrote,abeg find who go summarize am becos me no fit read am
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Expatriate, Kill Driver And Soldier In Ondo(pix) by marsman: 3:15pm On May 28, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

ediot say na closer ties to Lagos..

Someone that cannot stop skullership, someone that cannot stop his territory from being taken over and his people turned to refugees..

hahahahahahahaha..All those jargons you wrote,abeg find who go summarize am becos me no fit read am
This one is an Idiot.
Ties dey pain you abi.
The last time I checked, ritualism is a case all over Nigeria, it is only popular in the SW because we expose them when we catch them and the large media presence and we will keep exposing till they go into extinction.

Unlike you people who 90% of your population including your politicians are heavily involved, you fools even have shrines littered with skulls were you pound babies to make charms. We know every th ing

I created amotekun to protect my land, you created esn. While every body have seen that Amotekun has done a fine Job, same cannot be said for ESN. Fulani still don suyanize you like 4 time this year, you are still killing your self too, displaying the peoples head on the streets like the dark age animals, cannibalizing peoples body and posting image on the net, It is either people sit home at the orders of criminals or they are sent to heaven, coupled with the heavy unexposed cases of ritualism going on down there. Only an unfortunate being will think your Cannibaleastic region is better than the SW. Ode
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Expatriate, Kill Driver And Soldier In Ondo(pix) by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:24pm On May 28, 2022
marsman:

This one is an Idiot.
Ties dey pain you abi.
The last time I checked, ritualism is a case all over Nigeria, it is only popular in the SW because we expose them when we catch them and the large media presence and we will keep exposing till they go into extinction.

Unlike you people who 90% of your population including your politicians are heavily involved, you fools even have shrines littered with skulls were you pound babies to make charms. We know every th ing

I created amotekun to protect my land, you created esn. While every body have seen that Amotekun has done a fine Job, same cannot be said for ESN. Fulani still don suyanize you like 4 time this year, you are still killing your self too, displaying the peoples head on the streets like the dark age animals, cannibalizing peoples body and posting image on the net, It is either people sit home at the orders of criminals or they are sent to heaven, coupled with the heavy unexposed cases of ritualism going on down there. Only an unfortunate being will think your Cannibaleastic region is better than the SW. Ode

if I read am,make God punish me...I'm here to lick your premium defeated tears..Sons and supporters of thieves...
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Expatriate, Kill Driver And Soldier In Ondo(pix) by marsman: 6:16pm On May 28, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

if I read am,make God punish me...I'm here to lick your premium defeated tears..Sons and supporters of thieves...
You all hate the truth, so if you don't read it I will not be surprised because it is the truth. kiss
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Expatriate, Kill Driver And Soldier In Ondo(pix) by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:17pm On May 28, 2022
marsman:

You all hate the truth, so if you don't read it I will not be surprised because it is the truth. kiss

truth how..? what are you talking about.. ?is that the truth..? really ?.damn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu / Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) / Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.