Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Travails Of A Man. A Provider - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Travails Of A Man. A Provider (325 Views)

Leading Oil And Gas Service Provider Job Recruitment (35 Positions) / Vacancy For Call Centre Executive In A Reputable Internet Service Provider (ISP) / Call Centre Executives Recrutment In An ICT And Internet Service Provider Compan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travails Of A Man. A Provider by 11thGoldTREE: 7:48pm On May 26, 2022
I am starting to see life from a different perspective. When I was younger, when I see people shown on NTA or posted online for drug related crime and other financial based crimes , I used to wonder why they chose that line.

I used to wonder why anyone will go through that kind of risk or engage in fraud. What do they want their families to feel when they see them. But the same family probably doesnt even care about them or couldn't help them. Or the family themselves also need someone to help them

Now that I am older and see life as it is truly, a man would go through means he consider wise enough or "risk-worthy" to raise money and start a business, earn a living. The moment you clock 30s without anything to show for it, the worries pile up.
The decision is even tougher to make when you have a child to cater for and a wife at home. The decision is harder when you have rent to pay and school fees to sort.

Men engage in legitimate business because they are providers.
Men engage in illegitimate businesses inorder to strive and provide and also be able to start a legitimate business.

Like me, after Nysc, you fit carry CV for years and nothing meaningful will show up. There ain't no fuckin jobs or helper out there. Just you and yourself and your Ori... When hunger wire your head well well, you go know say nothing like Ori and God doesn't even care about you.

If you watch football very well, hope you watched Manchester City final premier league match? You see how people plenty for the field at the end of the match ? Good! So you think one God will now chose you to be specially helped ehen? Sake of say naa you fine pass or sake of say naa you get ideas pass?

Now imagine the whole world how people fill am. Over 7 billon humans on earth and you think your are special abi ?
Don't misunderstand me.. i don't dispute the existence of a supreme being and I don't say I can prove the inexistent of such being.

The frustration is high. The foolery in the country is just too much but let's lie to each other that things will get better. My prayers to families going to bed on empty bellies tonight. I go like commot 9ja one day. I hope my ideas bloosom into beautiful result one day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy: Public Relation Manager needed In An NGO in Uyo / Am In Need Of A Car For Uber Driving Within Lagos / How To Generate Passive Income Running Facebook And Instagram Ads Made Easy For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.