Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Email Marketing: How You Can Use Emails To Increase Your Revenue Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Email Marketing: How You Can Use Emails To Increase Your Revenue Now (174 Views)

2021 Affiliate Marketing - How To Earn $5 - $10 Daily Giving Out Free Stuff / Affiliate Marketing. How to promote your products and make money fast / Digital Marketing: How To Be A Millionaire In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Email Marketing: How You Can Use Emails To Increase Your Revenue Now by Salmakhub2004(m): 8:08pm On May 26, 2022
If you want to fast track your Digital Marketing Journey, I have Complete Premium course I'll give you for 100% Free. Check My Signature For Contact Details.

Have you always wanted to know how email marketing works, how to nurture your email list and run a successful marketing campaign through email?

In this post, I will be explaining to you what email marketing is, how you can apply it effectively to the customer life cycle, its major benefits, and the tools associated with it.

What is Email marketing?
Email marketing is one of the oldest forms of digital marketing. It involves collecting the emails of your target audience, sending emails, and using this medium to sell to them on a timely basis.

According to statista.com,
The global e-mail marketing market was valued at $7.5 billion in 2020 and is projected to increase to $17.9 billion by 2027.

Applying it Effectively to the Customer lifecycle.
Email marketing works in all parts of the customer lifecycle...

Awareness stage: They first get to know about your brand and submit their email addresses.

Nurturing stage: You send emails regularly to them, giving them valuable content. As a result, they start building a feeling of trust and credibility toward your brand.

Buying stage: They are ready to believe in you, and make payment for your product. You can enhance conversions by giving them time-limited discounts and exclusive offers.

Retargeting stage: Got a bunch of qualified leads that haven't hit the buy button yet? You can retarget them and further persuade them into finally buying from you.

Promotional stage:[/b]These people have bought a couple of your products and seen how credible you are.

Now you send emails to them, giving them an option to voluntarily promote your products to their family, friends, and colleagues and receive a discount…or not.

[b]Why Email marketing?

• Cost-effective
• Real-time feedback
• Direct reply
• Builds Credibility

What are some tools that can aid your email marketing campaign?
Mailchimp
Hubspot
SendInBlue
Marketo and so on.

In conclusion, having a high-quality email list is a very essential part of marketing your brand.

Don't forget…
Discount and Exclusive Offers work, use them to your advantage!

If you have any questions as regards Digital Marketing and you want clarification, just send a private message. See Bio for Link.

If you want to fast track your Digital Marketing Journey, I have Complete Premium course I'll give you for 100% Free.

To get it today, Check my Signature for Contact Detail now.

(1) (Reply)

Is Forex Trading Gambling Or An Investment Package / For Your Design,printing And Branding Wascomkoncepts Is The Best Checkout!!! / Would You Answer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.