Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu (40783 Views)

Olumba Olumba :the Secret Relationship Between GEJ And Peter Obi / Running Mates: Tinubu’s Camp Narrows Down On Shettima, Atiku On Okowa / Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by Nobody: 10:06am On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari and his cabals are strongly behind Ebele goodluck azikiwe Jonathan so I don't see him losing to Tinubu that no one truly loves except his money

Jonathan is the man
Una don jump comot for Peter Obi train na Jonathan now! you igbos truly deserve every socalled injustice meted out to you in nigerian politics. It is always on the negative train that you all are always found strapped.

My joy is that Jonathan is now a beneficiary of the toxic crowd which is a guarantee of the disgrace and utter failure of his shameless and spineless adventure

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by BabaIbo: 10:07am On May 27, 2022
Trashy reportage from Man of the Pee Poo and Bubu Pro Max mass media crew aka BAT ZoneBs...

Tinu.bu koor Tinuodo ni.

It is between CRA, GEJ and maybe Lawan. Others are inconsequential people that will be served the usual breakfast they fail to realized or admit will be served to them due to their nature as betrayals.
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by onuman: 10:07am On May 27, 2022
Arewa plot: give the APC presidential ticket to any southerner.
On election day, most of Arewa will vote a northerner PDP presidential candidate, possibly, Abubakar Atiku, who shall win 25% of votes in a few southern states to emerge winner of the 2023 presidential election.
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by Saintinoo(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2022
[quoteth author=Alawode01 post=113215062]Asiwaju all the way, anyway, anyhow.but the truth must told, Nigeriansre need to shame cabals instead of praising them or hailing them,this very poor for our democracy process,it shows that they didn't have the love of masses,are to reverse as a country?.[/quote]

Who are the Nigerians, North, southeast and South South will vote Jonathan. So leave cabals alone.

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by Nobody: 10:10am On May 27, 2022
Beer parlor permutations. Monday is here already.
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by Salamasa76: 10:10am On May 27, 2022
Prepare This Soap, Bath With It And See How Your Business Will Boom With Sales.

Are you into any form of business? You've got a physical shop or online store. You're a contractor, a trader, e.t.c.

Are there too many competitors in your business line? Worry no more, this soap will put you ahead of your competitors. Your sales will boost so rapid and higher than any of them.

Moving forward, there was a time I bath this soap and went for business. Mehn! The sales turnout that day was something else that people were envious of my sales. So don't sleep on it.

This soap works perfectly and you need to benefit from this. Sit back, and read the step by step preparation of this wonderful soap.

Items Needed For Preparation:

Keep reading on our blog with the address in the image below.
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by Alawode01(m): 10:11am On May 27, 2022
Saintinoo:

Who are the Nigerians, North, southeast and South South will vote Jonathan. So leave cabals alone.
, � the consequences is political apathy.
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by GreyLaw(m): 10:11am On May 27, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Asiwaju makers of men , on your mandate we stand. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon

Moniker: stainedanisus
Time registered: 19/02/2022

Abeg shift. You are a paid agent.
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 10:12am On May 27, 2022
TenQ:

Only a short sighted southerner will rejoice at GEJ winning the presidency of Nigeria again. Constitutionally, GEJ can only run for 4 years and the Fulani Oligarchy will come back for an 8 year of continuation of the "good job" of Buhari.

Open your eyes!
GEJ 1 term will be far better than Tinubu 2 terms

Yes
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by jrusky(m): 10:13am On May 27, 2022
Queenttoast01:
Yemi Osinbajo is the funniest of all the presidential aspirant, being the VP; the holder of the secondary office to the President for good 8 years and the country went this dilapidated and you still have the effrontery to come out and convince us you can do better as the "President". Isn't this the highest level of contempt for Nigerians, are we COWs?

In a sane country, He would have voluntarily resigned because he failed Nigerians being an erudite Professor of Law and a SAN.

Point of correction It's not only Osibanjo that failed Nigeria the failure blame come all the way from Buhari to Osibanjo to the rubber stamp Red and Green chamber shit, the Ministers all the way down to even the zombies in NL. Everybody that has hand in Buhari becoming the president failed Nigeria. Full stop.

Mr man if you failed or afraid to blame Buhari for the failed country then pls keep quiet. Osibanjo can not resign you know why if he is uncle or your family will you say so? Moreso were you not in this country when he was treated unfairly simply they want to ftrustrate him so he can resign and Buhari will quickly put another Mallam as vice president is that what uou want?

Osibanjo is a christain fake or real it doesn't matter and things still look these way just imagine if it's Daura or Gambari (the bloody Islamist), Kingibe replace Osibanjo by how they would have use fulani herds to run down everyone unopposed.

Pls do you remember anytime Buhari travelled and Osibanjo Is in charge within just that week or two things changes at least a little yet the cabals kept fighting him simply they see Aso Rock as Islamic empire bro be wise ok. Look at the finger on the wall around you then get your fact correctly.

I'm not apc and sorry I can never be but with Buhari nepotism dead beat Osibanjo should never resign.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by sucess001(m): 10:14am On May 27, 2022
I will support anyone aside Tinubu.

At least Jonathan is not power drunk.

He believes in democracy

3 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by onuman: 10:14am On May 27, 2022
Saintinoo:

Lol. Tinubu wanted to kill zoning among the southern regions, after asking north to adhere to zoning to enable south produce a successor to President Buhari.
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by bobgentle: 10:16am On May 27, 2022
TenQ:

Only a short sighted southerner will rejoice at GEJ winning the presidency of Nigeria again. Constitutionally, GEJ can only run for 4 years and the Fulani Oligarchy will come back for an 8 year of continuation of the "good job" of Buhari.

Open your eyes!
our eyes are opened already my brother " he who laughs last laughs best " we are yet to learn in this country cos some tribes in this nation are expert in betraying their fellow southern brothers . The Fulani Oligarchy as you rightfully stated understands this and capitalises on it even the the Judas among the South's understands this but will still be foolish to everly be used as a channel to sell out his brother . So be it if GEJ is returned back to complete his 4yrs that was cut short through hate , conspiracy and propaganda and thanks to the benefactor who now understands the difference among liars and the Good man.
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by DAwest7: 10:21am On May 27, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Asiwaju makers of men , on your mandate we stand. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon
yes on his manhood we stand hope you have enough diapers
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by DAwest7: 10:22am On May 27, 2022
sucess001:
I will support anyone aside Tinubu.

At least Jonathan is not power drunk.

He believes in democracy

im with you baba

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by onuman: 10:23am On May 27, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Baba Tinubu , on your mandate till infinity.

You meant on Tinubu's MANHOOD we stand.

In 15 years, Tinubu crisscrossed the SW preaching for restructuring Nigeria politically.

Tinubu spurned the best effort at restructuring in 2014 because he wanted to be president of Nigeria.

Tinubu asked north to adhere to zoning between the north and the south to enable south to produce a successor to President Buhari; but Tinubu refused zoning in the southern regions because it's the turn of the SE to produce a successor to President Buhari.
Who trusts Tinubu?
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by superCleanworks(m): 10:26am On May 27, 2022
DeGreat120:
Good day ladies and Gentlemen
I have sure 2 odds, giving out for payment after winning the game. The game is TRUSTED AND DEPENDABLE

Contact me on PHONE OR WHATSAPP +1 (817) 809-7134

As na ur mama and papa dey play the ball naw. Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by djon78(m): 10:26am On May 27, 2022
makavell7:
Una don jump comot for Peter Obi train na Jonathan now! you igbos truly deserve every socalled injustice meted out to you in nigerian politics. It is always on the negative train that you all are always found strapped.

My joy is that Jonathan is now a beneficiary of the toxic crowd which is a guarantee of the disgrace and utter failure of his shameless and spineless adventure

Laughs

This one just dey blow grammar

Abegi make we hear word

Who will ever believe Jonathan wey una vilify
Will now be a contender in APC primaries

Unbelievable
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by MrCuteking(m): 10:27am On May 27, 2022
They keep saying Nigeria is too hard to rule but they keep fighting for the leadership position.
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by Bigheart042(m): 10:27am On May 27, 2022
stainedanisus1:
[s][/s]

Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by sonofElElyon: 10:28am On May 27, 2022
The cabal sees Jonathan as more agreeable pliable and controllable than Tinubu who would end up giving them a headache.. I support neither by the way
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by ipobarecriminals: 10:30am On May 27, 2022
lipsrsealed I talk am.Pa RCCG is wasting his time.Bubu that I knw very well will just be laughing them all/allow them to spend their STOLEN money/LOOT.Make we dey observe

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by BafanaBafana: 10:32am On May 27, 2022
oikirodah:
Opinion: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between Goodluck Jonathan And Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/opinion-who-blinks-first-as-apc-presidential-ticket-narrows-between-goodluck-jonathan-and-asiwaju-bola-tinubu/

Jonathan will get only 2 votes in the primaries

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by DeleTaller: 10:33am On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari and his cabals are strongly behind Ebele goodluck azikiwe Jonathan so I don't see him losing to Tinubu that no one truly loves except his money

Jonathan is the man

What sense is in it.... that Buhari have spent 7years blaming Jonathan for his failure...
And yet same Buhari wants to hand over to Jonathan? Something is not matching up...
We need to use our sense when discussing politics... ..

Last last na everybody eyes go dey clearer

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by Segzy19: 10:34am On May 27, 2022
I don't support Tinubu to be the APC ticket-bearer. However, I will always prefer him to Jonathan... Jonathan is someone that will be pushed around and bullied by the northern cabals... So in the end, we will still be controlled by the northern fulani cabals...

At least, we all know that Tinubu has his own mind, and no one can push him around

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by DeleTaller: 10:36am On May 27, 2022
gbaskiboy:
On Tinubu Manhood I stand

Feel relax.. he won't Bleep you up.

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 10:36am On May 27, 2022
DeGreat120:
I have sure 2 odds, giving out for payment after winning the game. The game is TRUSTED AND DEPENDABLE

Why not use all your life savings to play it, and become a billionaire? Jobless youth

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by Angrymode: 10:37am On May 27, 2022
DeGreat120:

Have you called your parents, siblings and village people? Better still, call yourself. Idiot scammers!

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by Tiyadussa: 10:42am On May 27, 2022
Ccb
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by back2sender: 10:48am On May 27, 2022
PYO is a better candidate than this 2 people.
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by SunMusk(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2022
Tinubu can't Decamp to SDP maybe you re not in Lagos or the Southwest, is like you saying Wike will decamp the pdp
madapcmod:
Tinubu is out of the equation

You should be talking of between him, Osibanjo and Amechi

Baba wee wee is on his way to SDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB / Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely / MOMAN: Petrol Sales Drop 40% Since Price Adjustment To N145

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.