Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket (15795 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / Femi Otedola Accepts PDP Lagos Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 9:47am On May 27, 2022
djon78:

Oga shut up

Rivers State areas where they share boundaries with imo or akwaibom there are other tribes of those areas

Obigbo has Igbo parts, likewise etchie has Igbo parts or is it egbema that was divided into two between imo and Rivers

Ohaji egbema is in imo State and the other side is in Rivers State and they are full Igbo

Just like boundary between ondo and Edo State have the ijaws there

Is there any Yoruba part sharing boundaries with Rivers State?

You should be old enough sha.

There are no Igbos in my state.
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 9:47am On May 27, 2022
emmykk:
Good morning all.

Tinubu will be disqualified by APC presidential screening committee using criminal petition against him as excuse to shutdown his ambition.✓

Note it down

Baba are you a prophet? I heard it's already happening ooo
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2022
CeoMYN:

Well versed in another state politics and not your own.

Well versed in the State Secretariat because my office does a lot of liaison with other ministries in the Secretariat.
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2022
CeoMYN:

grin grin grin
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 9:50am On May 27, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Well versed in the State Secretariat because my office does a lot of liaison with other ministries in the Secretariat.

This is something I can't confirm, and no one can confirm here.
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by airsaylongcome: 9:52am On May 27, 2022
nzeobi:

Can you tell me any business that rochas has to his name.

He used to have some NGO in his name back in the day. Rochas Foundation
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by djon78(m): 9:52am On May 27, 2022
CeoMYN:

Una dun leave una states come face my own.
How exactly will PDP lose in Rivers State?

I don tell you finish

Non indigenes helped Wike win by there votes

And there are millions of them in Rivers State

Rivers State is a cosmopolitan area
There have been influx of millions of non indigenes

But Wike s toutish behavior
Will cost PDP Rivers State

Tonye Cole is a very clean guy
I know him personally

He is miles ahead of his opponents

He is far away from toutish Wike

Even Amechi was miles ahead of Wike in class

Wike should just go and thank Patience Jonathan his benefactor

If not he wouldn't have smelled that seat

2 Likes

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Jack005(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2022
#
CeoMYN:

It's my state, just like Nigeria is my country.

People will leave their own States to focus on Rivers State. Why?
Its also my state too.. In fact my in-law is a pdp party member in the state,but let the truth be told.. Wike did not create or promote civil servants, no job opportunity for the youths, the 5000 jobs how far? The rivers state Real Madrid academy how far with the employment? Ust job he gave it to only ikwerre indigenes, the other day pensioners were protesting unpaid pensions and gratuity.. Look at refuse littered everywhere in the state,Wike goes about abusing everyone, insulting traditional rulers... Nyeso wike is not any different from buhari

1 Like

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:54am On May 27, 2022
CeoMYN:

This is something I can't confirm, and no one can confirm here.

I don't need your confirmation.

I can tell you neighborhood watch is using the top most floor of point block. I can tell you education ministry is in podium block. I have attended series of meetings at Ministry of Budget and planning when Hon. Isaac Kamalu was commissioner of that Ministry before he became Commissioner of finance.

So relax.

1 Like

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by djon78(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2022
CeoMYN:

You are just a troll

Go and ask people from that area that they are not igbos and see what they will do you

I gave you facts and you are talking rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2022
Jack005:
#Its also my state too.. In fact my in-law is a pdp party member in the state,but let the truth be told.. Wike did not create or promote civil servants, no job opportunity for the youths, the 5000 jobs how far? The rivers state Real Madrid academy how far with the employment? Ust job he gave it to only ikwerre indigenes, the other day pensioners were protesting unpaid pensions and gratuity.. Look at refuse littered everywhere in the state,Wike goes about abusing everyone, insulting traditional rulers... Nyeso wike is not any different from buhari

Your own is your in law. Me, I am a card carrying member of PDP. I have collected salary from Wike but I will say the truth. He is a disgrace to failures. A pure thief with insatiable greed..

3 Likes

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 9:56am On May 27, 2022
CeoMYN:

Bros no be everything you go dey argue Na.

We are not talking of Ikwerre people WHO ARE NOT IGBOS.

Obigbo is IGBO and was part of old Imo state before they were relocated to Rivers in 1978 or thereabout when Sir Melford Okilo argued that it's so close to PH and as such should be in Rivers State. He argued in the court that the Gowon Administration faulted when it used ethnicity rather than notable landmarks in demarcating state boundaries. He (Melford Okilo) cited Asaba and Onitsha as an example. Okilo was in the main party while Sam Mbakwe (of Old Imo) was in the opposition and Okilo had a field day with The Justice Mamman Nasir Boundary Adjustment Commission. It's still recent history Na. Try dey read history small.

In Ogba/Ndoma/Egbema LGA (ONELGA), the Egbema people are one and the same people with the Egbema people of Ohaji/Egbema LGA of Imo State. They had one traditional stool - The Nze-Obi stool with the late HRH Nze-Obi S.N. Uzor lead and ruling the Egbemas both in Imo and Rivers State. They DO NOT HAVE IDENTITY CRISES.

Other Igboid groups like the Ndoni and Ikwerre have denied being Igbo. Fine. The Etches are kinda wavering.

There's no how you can twist the narrative to suit you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:57am On May 27, 2022
Jack005:
#Its also my state too.. In fact my in-law is a pdp party member in the state,but let the truth be told.. Wike did not create or promote civil servants, no job opportunity for the youths, the 5000 jobs how far? The rivers state Real Madrid academy how far with the employment? Ust job he gave it to only ikwerre indigenes, the other day pensioners were protesting unpaid pensions and gratuity.. Look at refuse littered everywhere in the state,Wike goes about abusing everyone, insulting traditional rulers... Nyeso wike is not any different from buhari

Wike is worse than Buhari and I am voting Tonye Cole. I don't care what people will say about me but I will not vote this gang of thieves anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Jack005(m): 10:00am On May 27, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Your own is your in law. Me, I am a card carrying member of PDP. I have collected salary from Wike but I will say the truth. He is a disgrace to failures. A pure thief with insatiable greed..
The man is nothing to write home about.. A pure failure and a dictator .

2 Likes

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 10:01am On May 27, 2022
djon78:

I don tell you finish

I know him personally

Nothing is going to cost Wike.
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Jack005(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Wike is worse than Buhari and I am voting Tonye Cole. I don't care what people will say about me but I will not vote this gang of thieves anymore.
Tonye stands a big chance this time around.. Wike is a huge failure .

2 Likes

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 10:02am On May 27, 2022
djon78:

I don tell you finish

I know him personally

Millions of them with how many votes? Lol...
So Rivers State people has not been voting. I'm laughing out loud at this point.
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 10:03am On May 27, 2022
Jack005:

My Relatives are all in APC. You can't see my insult Amaechi or Tonye Cole. All of us na one.

I dey para based on how people dey misbehave here.
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 10:04am On May 27, 2022
djon78:

You are just a troll

Go and ask people from that area that they are not igbos and see what they will do you

I gave you facts and you are talking rubbish

People from which area. Who's a troll?
Go and check my last thread on Nairaland.
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 10:05am On May 27, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Bros no be everything you go dey argue Na.

We are not talking of Ikwerre people WHO ARE NOT IGBOS.

Obigbo is IGBO and was part of old Imo state before they were relocated to Rivers in 1978 or thereabout when Sir Melford Okilo argued that it's so close to PH and as such should be in Rivers State. He argued in the court that the Gowon Administration faulted when it used ethnicity rather than notable landmarks in demarcating state boundaries. He (Melford Okilo) cited Asaba and Onitsha as an example. Okilo was in the main party while Sam Mbakwe (of Old Imo) was in the opposition and Okilo had a field day with The Justice Mamman Nasir Boundary Adjustment Commission. It's still recent history Na. Try dey read history small.

In Ogba/Ndoma/Egbema LGA (ONELGA), the Egbema people are one and the same people with the Egbema people of Ohaji/Egbema LGA of Imo State. They had one traditional stool - The Nze-Obi stool with the late HRH Nze-Obi S.N. Uzor lead and ruling the Egbemas both in Imo and Rivers State. They DO NOT HAVE IDENTITY CRISES.

Other Igboid groups like the Ndoni and Ikwerre have denied being Igbo. Fine. The Etches are kinda wavering.

There's no how you can twist the narrative to suit you.

You are still calling them "Igboid". Lol. There's no Igbo tribe in my State.
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Jack005(m): 10:07am On May 27, 2022
CeoMYN:

My Relatives are all in APC. You can't see my insult Amaechi or Tonye Cole. All of us na one.

I dey para based on how people dey misbehave here.
My brother I understand but make we still talk the truth .. Pitakwa na our own,after amaechi, wike and any other governor, pitakwa go still remain.. E big pass all the politicians, e big pass any individual.. We want better state for our children. Make we learn to hold them responsible .

1 Like

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 10:08am On May 27, 2022
CeoMYN:

You are still calling them "Igboid". Lol. There's no Igbo tribe in my State.

Oga go back and read again. This time slowly and with your thinking cap on. Then come and make a sane argument.

The people I called "Igboids" are: Ikwerre, Etche, Ndonis and Ogba.

The people I called IGBOS are: The Egbemas and the Obigbos.

Please Sir, disproof with facts and not sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 10:08am On May 27, 2022
Jack005:
My brother I understand but make we still talk the truth .. Pitakwa na our own,after amaechi, wike and any other governor, pitakwa go still remain.. E big pass all the politicians, e big pass any individual.. We want better state for our children. Make we learn to hold them responsible .

Yes, bro. Na one we be.
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 10:09am On May 27, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Oga go back and read again. This time slowly and with your thinking cap on. Then come and make a sane argument.

The people I called "Igboids" are: Ikwerre, Etche, Ndonis and Ogba.

The people I called IGBOS are: The Egbemas and the Obigbos.

Please Sir, disproof with facts and not sentiments.

I am from Ogba, sir.
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 10:14am On May 27, 2022
CeoMYN:

I am from Ogba, sir.

Yeah Cool. That's why I said "Igboids" (Please note that I wasn't the one that termed the word).

If you're truly from ONELGA, then you should know the story of the Egbemas in your LGA. So is it Ok to call their brothers across the border in Imo state Igbos and your neighbours "non-Igbos"?

1 Like

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 10:18am On May 27, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Yeah Cool. That's why I said "Igboids" (Please note that I wasn't the one that termed the word).

If you're truly from ONELGA, then you should know the story of the Egbemas in your LGA. So is it Ok to call their brothers across the border in Imo state Igbos and your neighbours "non-Igbos"?

That Igboid word sef... E no concern us.

All right...

My people has never called the Egbema people in ONELGA, Igbo. We call them Egbema, nothing more, nothing less, just the way we call Ogoni, and Kalabari their own names.
I hope that answers your question.
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by nzeobi(m): 10:29am On May 27, 2022
airsaylongcome:

He used to have some NGO in his name back in the day. Rochas Foundation

I asked you of his business and source of income and you are calling NGO or is NGO a business
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:38am On May 27, 2022
CeoMYN:

Bro, you are lying? Wike failed in security. For this Rivers State? Ahhh... You are a chronic liar.
From 2016 to 2020 there was insecurity in Rivers state, from the Emohua area of the east west road to the Ogoni area, rampant cult clashes, killings and kidnappings on a daily,
What about the water ways, sea pirates took over, kidnapping for ransom.

Can you confirm that all these things I've said are lies?

1 Like

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 10:40am On May 27, 2022
Poloyanabo2:

From 2016 to 2020 there was insecurity in Rivers state, from the Emohua area of the east west road to the Ogoni area, rampant cult clashes, killings and kidnappings on a daily,
What about the water ways, sea pirates took over, kidnapping for ransom.

Can you confirm that all these things I've said are lies?

Most of the killings happened in ONELGA, and we know what led to all these.

Currently, everywhere is calm.
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:41am On May 27, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

We are not even talking of Amaechi's partnership housing project that led to Golf Estate. Those schools Amaechi built offered free education. Gave those kids free uniforms and books. The health centres offered free health care for Children under 6 years and elders over 80 years.

Wike is a baby to Amaechi. A massive disgrace to even failures.
Including the Rainbow town estate at Trans Amadi that would have transformed the skyline of PH if completed,

What about the Greater Port Harcourt city development plan that would have expanded PH to the size of Lagos,
All these were abandoned by wike,

RSSDA that awarded steady scholarship to Rivers students was disbanded.

1 Like

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:45am On May 27, 2022
Poloyanabo2:

Including the Rainbow town estate at Trans Amadi that would have transformed the skyline of PH if completed,

What about the Greater Port Harcourt city development plan that would have expanded PH to the size of Lagos,
All these were abandoned by wike,

RSSDA that awarded steady scholarship to Rivers students was disbanded.

RSSDA even partnered with Glo to put masts in rural communities in Rivers State. They were giving speed boats to waterside communities. They even shared educational laptops and tablets in public schools.

They handled the equipping of libraries in Government schools.

Wike came and cancelled all, so he will have enough loot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All Councillors Of Sumaila LG Of Kano Dump APC / Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – / President Buhari Celebrates Babangida At 79

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.