Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Jamb And Their Mistakes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jamb And Their Mistakes (557 Views)

Why You Should Be Really Worried If Your Are Not Making Mistakes / How To Identify And Learn From Your Mistakes / Sch. Wit No Jamb And It D Fastest Private University Arrd( North American Univ.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb And Their Mistakes by Princeogedo: 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2011
I wonder what could make a reputable organisation like jamb make the very serious mistake they have done this year. Two of my younger brothers were reportedly awarded scores for the subject the did not write. They complain to the jamb office in my state and nothing to ride home about is coming from the officials. Some other people are also complaining one thing or the other. I think this topic is worth discussing so that jamb could find the appropriate solution to the problem

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Pieces Of Acer Aspire 1 For Sale / Hmmmmmmmmmm! / Why? Your Pick What Went Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.