Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? (2279 Views)

What Books Does Elon Musk Read For Business? / Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day / What Were You Taught In School That You Later Learned Was Completely Untrue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by 7thgeneration: 10:36pm On May 26, 2022
Hello everyone. Please I want to know what books to read, and what to look out for in my journey to becoming the most learned man on the planet. I don't care about the demerits I just want to satisfy my curious mind before I become manure for plants' life.

And most importantly I would love to invent a few things too that would probably help humans too. Is all in my head I can't say that here though, till maturation.

I wish this could get to the front page for better contribution. Pls, mods I beseech thee to push it to the front page, thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by wis3(m): 10:37pm On May 26, 2022
An ear to the ground. jhc

4 Likes

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by 7thgeneration: 11:19pm On May 26, 2022
wis3:
An ear to the ground. jhc

Pls explain what you mean by jhc

1 Like

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by wis3(m): 11:27pm On May 26, 2022
7thgeneration:

Pls explain what you mean by jhc
James hadley chase.

2 Likes

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:30pm On May 26, 2022
Philosophy

Aristotle, Socrates, Aurelius, senecca, Richard Templar, Confucius, plato.

Stoicism

9 Likes

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by 7thgeneration: 11:32pm On May 26, 2022
wis3:
James Hadley chase.

Ohh I don't know much about him. I think he is a writer or so. But you have not answered my questions sir.

1 Like

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by 7thgeneration: 11:34pm On May 26, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Philosophy

Aristotle, Socrates, Aurelius, senecca, Richard Templar, Confucius, plato.

Stoicism

I should read all their books sir
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by wis3(m): 11:39pm On May 26, 2022
7thgeneration:

Ohh I don't know much about him. I think he is a writer or so. But you have not answered my questions sir.
I owned a few of his books. You should check this particular one out.

Talking about inventions; what's that one thing you think the world needs the right now that there isn't?

2 Likes

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by Mikespecialone(m): 11:42pm On May 26, 2022
Try (the Mafia manager )and became a terrorist

3 Likes

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:49pm On May 26, 2022
7thgeneration:

I should read all their books sir
If u have the time
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by 7thgeneration: 11:51pm On May 26, 2022
wis3:
I owned a few of his books. You should check this particular one out.

Talking about inventions; what's that one thing you think the world needs the right now that there isn't?

Ohh okay. Ears on the ground right?

Talking about inventions I have my own ideas already like two to be specific.
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by 7thgeneration: 11:53pm On May 26, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

If u have the time

Okay, sir l have at least four hours of spare time it should suffice.
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by wis3(m): 11:54pm On May 26, 2022
7thgeneration:

Ohh okay. Ears on the ground right?

Talking about inventions I have my own ideas already like two to be specific.
Hope they're not machines or anything that makes work easy? Machines are taking our jobs. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by 7thgeneration: 12:04am On May 27, 2022
wis3:
Hope they're not machines or anything that makes work easy? Machines are taking our jobs. smiley

No, it won't affect jobs, sir. One of them will help us Nigerians in case of invasion or external war in terms of defence(AD). That is if the government will agree to sponsor the project. Cause it might cost billions to execute such.

1 Like

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by wis3(m): 12:09am On May 27, 2022
7thgeneration:

No, it won't affect jobs, sir. One of them will help us Nigerians in case of invasion or external war in terms of defence(AD). That is if the government will agree to sponsor the project. Cause it might cost billions to execute such.
talking about war. Why can't we have a world where there are no wars?

3 Likes

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by 7thgeneration: 12:16am On May 27, 2022
wis3:
talking about war. Why can't we have a world where there are no wars?

Is just for defence sir. I have other ideas too that are not war envisaged.

1 Like

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by wis3(m): 12:20am On May 27, 2022
7thgeneration:

Is just for defence sir. I have other ideas too that are not war envisaged.
Let's hope it gets to that point. The way the world is going. I don't see Earth lasting another 30years.

6 Likes

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by 7thgeneration: 12:24am On May 27, 2022
wis3:
Let's hope it gets to that point. The way the world is going. I don't see Earth lasting another 30years.

It will sir.

1 Like

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by LogicBomb8: 12:27am On May 27, 2022
Mikespecialone:
Try (the Mafia manager )and became a terrorist
Hw is dat?

1 Like

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by VeryWickedMan: 12:37am On May 27, 2022
Kill every human being on Earth.
That's the only way.

2 Likes

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by Mikespecialone(m): 12:58am On May 27, 2022
LogicBomb8:

Hw is dat?

The book brainwashes

1 Like

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by LogicBomb8: 1:01am On May 27, 2022
Mikespecialone:

The book brainwashes
can you just drop a snipet of what its like? Or a line from it
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by haggai247: 4:41am On May 27, 2022
"The happiest man on earth is the one who learn from nature the art of worship" Emerson

1 Like

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by Richy4(m): 4:48am On May 27, 2022
Eze goes to school, Chike and the River or Akin the drummer boy..Just start from there smiley

7 Likes

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by 7thgeneration: 7:01am On May 27, 2022
Richy4:
Eze goes to school, Chike and the River or Akin the drummer boy..Just start from there smiley

I have read them already sir.
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by 7thgeneration: 7:02am On May 27, 2022
haggai247:
"The happiest man on earth is the one who learn from nature the art of worship" Emerson

Okay
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by Richy4(m): 7:12am On May 27, 2022
7thgeneration:

I have read them already sir.
Then u are a great man buddy...
U don't need to rehearse the encyclopaedia or have the ability to quote Shakespeare to prove that.. all you do is to be logical and confidence in your dealings.. try that, and see the outcome cool

5 Likes

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by AncientGuy: 7:24am On May 27, 2022
BIBLE

7 Likes

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by 7thgeneration: 7:39am On May 27, 2022
Richy4:

Then u are a great man buddy...
U don't need to rehearse the encyclopaedia or have the ability to quote Shakespeare to prove that.. all you do is to be logical and confidence in your dealings.. try that, and see the outcome cool

Still curious to know more sir.
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by Rickmann: 8:45am On May 27, 2022
7thgeneration:
Hello everyone. Please I want to know what books to read, and what to look out for in my journey to becoming the most learned man on the planet. I don't care about the demerits I just want to satisfy my curious mind before I become manure for plants' life.

And most importantly I would love to invent a few things too that would probably help humans too. Is all in my head I can't say that here though, till maturation.

I wish this could get to the front page for better contribution. Pls, mods I beseech thee to push it to the front page, thank you.

Just read the BIBLE

3 Likes

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:49am On May 27, 2022
7thgeneration:

Okay, sir l have at least four hours of spare time it should suffice.
okay.
Sadly in this part of the world, reading books does not appeal to the majority of people.

1 Like

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by olas24u(f): 10:39am On May 27, 2022
You have to choose a niche and become an expert in the area. Have you not met highly educated people, that are ignorant of many things.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help: How Do I Write A Personal Statement? / Which University Is Selling Pre-degre Form Now Pls / The Polytechnic, Ibadan Admission Info(h.n.d. N.d. Prelim E.tc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.