Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race (13688 Views)

Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race / Speaker Taraba Assembly, Imposes In-law In Gashaka, Kurmi & Sarduana Reps Race / Biography Of Steve Azaiki As He Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race by politicoNG: 11:20pm On May 26, 2022
My interest to contest for the position of the Federal House Of Representative was sequel to pressure on me from my constituents ( Arochukwu/Ohafia Constituency ) political associates, friends and other well-meaning great Ohafia men and women, who felt I possess the necessary qualifications for the job.

After much consultation with all the stakeholders from my Constituents, party leaders and my political GodFather who I had an audience with as a follow up to the one I earlier had with him. Having also consulted widely with my family, supporters and well-wishers, I have been asked to step down and work in the interest of the my people and the party so that we all can achieve the common goal which is a better representation then what we used to have.

It is agreed that this time is for an Ohafia extraction ( male or female ) at the Federal House Of Representative and i stand to support this decision and as an Ohafia son and also a proud son of the rising sun from the #east It is my pleasure to announce the withdrawal of my interest and earlier decision to contest the position of the Federal House Of Representative of Ohafia/Arochukwu.

I took this momentous decision firstly in the overall interest of the great people of Ohafia and I will hereby wish to support the best possible candidate.

As a result of this, I will NOT be participating in any of the internal party processes of the said election, starting with the primary.

I have since communicated this decision to my political GodFather, stakeholders including all the unions, our Fathers, our Mothers, my fellow Great Youths men and women of Ohafia ukwu both home and abroad.

My constituents, political friends and well-wishers across board are by this statement informed of this recent decision, which also has the blessing and support of the overwhelming majority, hence supersedes any other interest , personal or otherwise.

Thank you all and may God Almighty continue to bless you.

I still remain my humble self
Dr Martins Okey Justice. E. ( aka J. Martins )

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd4unw_jQtf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race by Nemere2020: 11:43pm On May 26, 2022
Politics na ya mate?

24 Likes

Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race by LogicBomb8: 12:13am On May 27, 2022
Be like this season everybody want withraw even if no be money or pr!#k
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race by Nobody: 1:11am On May 27, 2022
All these media personalities trying politics. Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race by Karemarealty288(m): 3:21am On May 27, 2022
They have noticed him......and will compensate him with SA on Entertainment....just work with the right person to win.

20 Likes

Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race by onatisi(m): 5:21am On May 27, 2022
naija politics looks easy when you are outside the game and just looking at it like a spectator , you will think you can do better but when you join the game , you will realize how totally incapable you are to compete with those on ground most especially in the well established parties .
what banky w ,j martins and co who are new should do would have been to join new parties and make them appealing to the people , they may not win the elections but people will know them and be looking at them as alternative for next elections . the problem our politics has is noone wants to be in opposition for long

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race by Mirabella01: 7:15am On May 27, 2022
Banky and Ubi have been defeated. Common sense should tell him to do so with immediate alacrity.

3 Likes

Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race by ayoolataiwo(m): 7:30am On May 27, 2022
Nigerian politics ain't for the faint hearted,,,,gat to be hard like a stone,,,,greedy,selfish set of people

Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race by DannyWalker: 8:05am On May 27, 2022

This one don see wetin pass him life.... them don cook death make him smell the aroma, baba japa grin

Please check out our short film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up-Tw0t1ids&t=40s

Please subscribe God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race by McOluOmo: 8:05am On May 27, 2022
Baba no gree to stand up to his feet again and say no to his defeat. grin grin

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

6 Likes

Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:05am On May 27, 2022
J martins sound familiar

2 Likes

Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race by sogodihno: 8:06am On May 27, 2022
These people are cowards no wonder ojukwu ran to ivory coast in skirt, like Peter obi, like ojukwu

2 Likes

Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race by Acidosis(m): 8:06am On May 27, 2022
Sweetplum:
All these media personalities trying politics. Na wa o

Retirement home things
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race by autodevice(m): 8:06am On May 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race by successking401(m): 8:06am On May 27, 2022
It seems we are in withdrawal season....

Anyway, I am still available

You can check

If you have any of the health related challenge highlighted in my signature , don't waste a moment further
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race by TriCee: 8:07am On May 27, 2022
His eyes go don see shege

1 Like

Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race by Lockaya: 8:07am On May 27, 2022
Lol
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race by havenz(m): 8:07am On May 27, 2022
Chai, oga no go waste your money oo, this time politics na for billionaire men oo.
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race by lailo: 8:09am On May 27, 2022
All of them na thieves. Saints not yet born
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race by Neimar: 8:09am On May 27, 2022
You nr dy win b4
Clout chaser
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race by pyyxxaro: 8:10am On May 27, 2022
See as e Ear stand like the Handle of English Premiership Trophy kiss

1 Like

Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race by monakii: 8:10am On May 27, 2022
The hustle is real so tey Naija politics is now an escape route amidst failed career
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race by Passionate888: 8:11am On May 27, 2022
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawyers Demand That Governor Suntai Steps-down / FG’s School Feeding: Crisis Cripples Scheme, Benefiting States Lament / FG Declares October 2nd As Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.