Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) (43150 Views)

Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To / See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? / Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by franudi: 11:30am On May 27, 2022
I don't care about your propaganda. I must vote for Mr. Peter Obi. This Nigeria must change for better. Mr. Peter Obi will change this Nigeria`s narrative.

1 Like

Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by GreyLaw(m): 11:30am On May 27, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Obi is lackluster, mediocrerish and grossly unprepared for such a lofty ambition.

That is the fact of the matter.

You judged all this from your house far away from Obi? I have listened to the man. He has more knowledge of Nigeria's problems and proffered solutions to every one of them.

He was first and only contestant to have travelled to 36 states. The next is Amaechi.

You might hate him, but your description of him shows you don't have a grasp of the issues and only put to denigrate him.

4 Likes

Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by okoroemeka(m): 11:31am On May 27, 2022
ScamHunter:
Wow...this is interesting. So those that oppose Obi's presidency have nothing on him, so they're now grabbing at straw? Obi is remarkable, unlike the run-of-the-mill Nigerian politician you can readily find dirt to demarket.
this is how we focus on trival things that don't matter and concentrate our energies on frivilous mediocrity,what we want is a leader that has proactive ideas to turn the country around not focusing on paper,if he likes let him use gong and town crier to pass his message we don't care

2 Likes

Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by bonnyhope: 11:31am On May 27, 2022
Nigerians are only concerned about things that do not really matter

The essence is to pass a message and that was achieved

3 Likes

Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 11:36am On May 27, 2022
NO! He would've used a paper made of gold to write it......useless miscreants collecting peanuts from criminals, parading themselves as activists.

Nigeria will continue to happen to you all one after the other.....iseeee!

2 Likes

Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by gidgiddy: 11:36am On May 27, 2022
All the bad leadership in thid country, someones own problem is quality if letterhead?

How can people be so stupid? All those award winning letterheads that have messed Nigeria up, where did it get us?

2 Likes

Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by taretoofine(m): 11:36am On May 27, 2022
They want someone that will use billions to print a letter headed paper...

Don't cry again when another wasteful president come on board

You didn't agitate about 80billion being stolen or the 999 million for imaginary children

Fake people !

Gullible ones will still support her people those that are short sighted, they only see the present while the future of Nigeria is crumbling

Nigerians if not for yourself pity your children!

Say what is profitable not because mouth dey scratch you..

2 Likes

Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by orlaglobal234: 11:37am On May 27, 2022
Nigerians with our problems every time, must we put mouth to what is not concern us every time? And besides this resignation letter doesn't concern this woman in any where.
You should ask your president to right his own and see, set awon amebo

2 Likes

Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by Prozico22(m): 11:37am On May 27, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Mrs Sola Salako, member of the Federal Competition and Consumer Protection Tribunal (FCCPT), berates Peter Obi over the horrible quality of the personal letterhead Peter Obi uses.
She said that by Peter's resignation from PDP and its presidential primaries, "Nigerians just dodged a bullet".
Many of her follows agreed that the poor quality may just represent the true character of Obi.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10159780998794054&id=635929053&set=a.56384094053&source=48
that why your husband the always beat you

1 Like

Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by franudi: 11:37am On May 27, 2022
Can't you read what was written on the letter head? Nigeria's and hypocrisy are 5$6.

1 Like

Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by chukkystar(m): 11:37am On May 27, 2022
The woman is a Card Carrying APC member, she is no activist.

2 Likes

Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 11:40am On May 27, 2022
ScamHunter:
Wow...this is interesting. So those that oppose Obi's presidency have nothing on him, so they're now grabbing at straw? Obi is remarkable, unlike the run-of-the-mill Nigerian politician you can readily find dirt to demarket.

The guy is too clean that the only thing they can focus on is letterheading

2 Likes

Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by Fairview1: 11:41am On May 27, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Obi and inferior things na 5 & 6. Maybe Sola just know.

For me o, na the OBIcon gel pass. I laugh tire say even Obi know say he be double con grin

Obi is a con

You will not make heaven,,,aswear!

Even if you rig your way to heaven, I will definitely use the report botton and have your case table to angel Gabriel!

What kind of salvage is this? grin
Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by Diligence: 11:42am On May 27, 2022
To blissful Ignoramuses: CON: Commander of de Or..er of Ni..er
Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by orlaglobal234: 11:42am On May 27, 2022
If he like he should use ordinary official paper to right it it doesn't concern me since people already getting information or understand what he try to emphasise

1 Like

Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by Lovelife433(m): 11:43am On May 27, 2022
Maybe the Pandora thief want to save money for Nigeria if he ever becomes Nigeria president in his dream.
Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by Fairview1: 11:43am On May 27, 2022
Nigerians!

You people get easily get worried over petty issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by Quim2: 11:43am On May 27, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

For me o, na the OBIcon gel pass. I laugh tire say even Obi know say he be double con grin

Obi is a con

This is the reason I never do giveaway on nairalanfd.. I never help anyone too.

Nigerians really need to suffer bitterly for a long time before they see the light

1 Like

Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by Felincous(m): 11:44am On May 27, 2022
The letter head no be am ....Obi na scam na ..All his followers too na scam Dem be #checkdemwell
Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by Chiedygirl: 11:46am On May 27, 2022
Name 5 legacies wey you get for this life.

Afamed:

Name 5 of his legacies when he served as a Gov of Anambra state
Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by emmayoc: 11:47am On May 27, 2022
The only rant this useless lots who has sold their concience and future for their children for a plate of akara against Obi is PANDORA. Ask them to hold Obi accountable for any corrupt practice and u see them stirring the the ceiling. They know of a truth he's got what it takes to save this country but has sold every sense of dignity and patriotism left in them.

Just imagine what they are coming up with; Letter head paper. This is disgusting. To have this set of people as electorates means we are in for more problems in this country. Spit

1 Like

Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by blaze83(m): 11:47am On May 27, 2022
If you wish to trend on social media, it's very simple. Find one personality with influence and drag or state an unpopular opinion about them. I was taught this rule in a social media marketing class. Well played by Sola.

1 Like

Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by achiever12: 11:49am On May 27, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Obi is a con

Yeah, Commander of the Order of the Niger (CON). He is far better than your entire family can ever be.

1 Like

Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by dahnimoh(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2022
Outcome of idleness. I can see that you don't have any serious thing to engage yourself with.
You are busy looking at the letter heading and ignoring the message.
Laziness is a serious problem

1 Like

Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by Ijaya123: 11:50am On May 27, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Obi is a con

What do you expect from someone obsessed with China?

Everyone knows that China and inferior products are 5&6.

The next president should just make Peter Obi the ambassador to China. angry angry grin
Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by hush15: 11:50am On May 27, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Mrs Sola Salako, member of the Federal Competition and Consumer Protection Tribunal (FCCPT), berates Peter Obi over the horrible quality of the personal letterhead Peter Obi uses.
She said that by Peter's resignation from PDP and its presidential primaries, "Nigerians just dodged a bullet".
Many of her follows agreed that the poor quality may just represent the true character of Obi.

There is nothing wrong with that paper. The person that leaked the memo just took a shabby shot, that's all.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10159780998794054&id=635929053&set=a.56384094053&source=48
Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 11:52am On May 27, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

It is called ABA made letterhead
Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by Memeni(m): 11:53am On May 27, 2022
Can these inferior clowns just leave peter Obi alone grin grin grin grin. Peter Obi will not contest for your ZOO presidency ntooooor... Una go suffer 400 years more. Thank God m not a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On May 27, 2022
Afonja Idiiots una no go rest?
Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by Light78: 11:54am On May 27, 2022
What do you expect from a country filled with wicked people. They judge based on the outside.

I bet that woman does not know thee content of the letter.

Foolish people forming I too know.

1 Like

Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by GreatrAnalyst: 11:54am On May 27, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Ojukwu hospital, Igbariam university, Sabmiler, onitsha head bridge, ngozika and udoka estate.

Wow... I didn't even know that Obi did most of these you named, I knew many others he did even living far away from anambra.
So why do some still say he betrayed Ojukwu? And all sort of shitty things.

Fact is, Nigerians are Nigeria's problem.
And Nigerians are not really ready to move forward.
From blind arguments of bigoted and misguided youths on here alone, one will know.

1 Like

Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by Simplythebest: 11:55am On May 27, 2022
U can do better
Afamed:
The Pandóra thief has no ball. Under the serial habitual liar, the medical doctors were on strike for over 13 months when the Pandora thief was a Gov in Anambra state

While he was a Gov, Anambra state university was also on strike for 6 months.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 / Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.