Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties (30131 Views)

INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso / 2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / 2023: States Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Will Win - Governor Ifedolapo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by ijustdey: 4:15am On May 27, 2022
Friday Olokor

Ahead of the presidential primaries of the Peoples Democratic Party and the All Progressives Congress, indications have emerged that a former governor of Lagos State and national leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; former governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi; and national leader of the New Nigeria Peoples Party, Rabiu Kwankwaso, may spearhead regional parties pending the outcome of the primaries that would take place this weekend.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi has been discussing with the NNPP but has not joined the party, The PUNCH learnt on Wednesday night.

A source close to Kwankwaso, who was reacting to speculations that Obi had joined the NNPP after leaving the PDP, said, “It is not official, but that rumour is going on. I’m not sure if he (Obi) has reached out to us. You know his resignation was just today (Wednesday). But I know they have been discussing it with Kwankwaso even before now.

“What might happen is that the politics of 2023 might turn to regional politics. The NNPP is already strong in the North. There is a possibility that Ike Ekweremadu, Enyinnaya Abaribe and Peter Obi might form an alliance under another party in the South East.

“If Asiwaju Bola Tinubu doesn’t get the APC ticket, he might also go back to South-West with the Social Democratic Party. So, these three parties might become the big parties representing the regions in 2023.”

https://punchng.com/tinubu-kwankwaso-ekweremadu-may-lead-regional-parties/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by Realist12: 4:28am On May 27, 2022
Tinubu has always been popular in the southwest there's no reason leaving the party he formed to go relegate himself to regional politics .

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by Yankee101: 4:36am On May 27, 2022
More like sore losers

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by Moferere: 4:42am On May 27, 2022
Speculations and speculations.

So Ekweremadu will lead Peter Obi?
Oríṣiríṣi undecided

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by onatisi(m): 4:48am On May 27, 2022
this will be good , lets have more stronger parties . if power is broken and shared , each party will want to perform well in their states where they are strong and powerful and the people will have more options and alternatives to choose from .

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by Realist12: 4:49am On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
[s][/s]

Popular yet rejected by his people
he's widely accepted here , the question is who are your people prince ? Coz you seem to reject them .

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by CaptBabosa: 5:04am On May 27, 2022
I see this too
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by 43Ronin: 5:06am On May 27, 2022
They want to kill thiéfnubu ooo. So GEJ/SS will do 4 years, NE will do 8 years then SE another 8 years, NC 8 years before SW 8 years. Lol. See what tilumbu desperation has brought on SW. A good 28 years b4 dey get power again.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by helinues: 5:08am On May 27, 2022
Toh
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by Menace2Society(m): 6:42am On May 27, 2022
Chai!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by ybalogs(m): 6:45am On May 27, 2022
If Tinubu loses I'm sure he will stay put in APC as he knows nothing good will come out of his leaving for SDP so nah to GBA kamu .

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by makadon: 6:46am On May 27, 2022
Politice is DEEP

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by ybalogs(m): 6:47am On May 27, 2022
What if Saraki,Tinubu, Kwankwaso,Amaechi ,Ekweremadu etc teams up after losing their primaries. Looks impossible but in Nigeria politics anything is possible sha.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by xyjoe(m): 6:51am On May 27, 2022
Sounds interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by Shedrack777: 6:51am On May 27, 2022
i don talk am and i go talk am again, i'm going collect all these polilooters money and vote the better-bad one.
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by Jones4190(m): 7:06am On May 27, 2022
So Atiku was Head of Economic Team under Obasanjo, he was the one who blocked Lagos State revenue for 8yrs, when Bola Ahmed Tinubu was the Governor without minding the suffering of Lagos State civil servants and the populace. This is a man who want to be Nigerian President. So if he becomes President, South West will kick Lagos/Ibadan Expressway bye bye, Lagos/Ibadan Railway Project bye bye.
He will starve Lagos of Funds again. Lagos people, should remember that once between, twice shy.
Me I don take my own as an elder stateman

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by Corporate2020: 7:07am On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
[s][/s]

Popular yet rejected by his people

You will just develop hypertension over Tinubu

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by Corporate2020: 7:08am On May 27, 2022
This will be a good development
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by rayvelez(m): 7:13am On May 27, 2022
Tinubu name is there also the blemish on this man is legendary.
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by jom28gy(m): 8:47am On May 27, 2022
Will be more better that way

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by bestman09(m): 2:22pm On May 27, 2022
Tinubu can never be the president of this country, that's what I know

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by Agwotulumbe(f): 2:22pm On May 27, 2022
smiley

one thing I'm certain is that if the rumors of Jonathan actually in this race is true, then other contestants including Tinubu should kiss the party ticket goodbye.

Jonathan I know will not just wake up and think of contesting under Apc UNLESS...
facts are ;
A. Jonathan was sorted out by who is who in Apc as in people wey get APC sorted him out and assured him 100% party ticket and backing.
B. Jonathan initially refused because he doesn't want to engage himself in 50:50 primaries because inasmuch as I hate Tinubu, he'll dust Jonathan in primaries.

C. They wanted to make the whole thing secret that's why everything has been suspicious.

GEJ presidency is a masterstroke from Apc because they'll killing two birds with a stone which are; giving back power to the south which will make them contest fully in 4 years time.
also GEJ will easily hand over to them because GEJ no dey like wahala.
secondly GEJ is a unifier and APC will like someone who will unify the country which they themselves scattered.

so far so good all things are playing out to their plan especially now pdp seems to have fallen out of favor of SE.

the main koko here is that if the rumors of GEJ being in the game is true, then Tinubu and the rest should start shopping for a new party.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by GboyegaD(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2022
That way, each region realizes no one has monopoly of power.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by KoronaKola: 2:23pm On May 27, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by 2extremes(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2022
angry
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by Frigga13: 2:24pm On May 27, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by LeoDeKing: 2:24pm On May 27, 2022
Ipob, how market? grin

If it turns out that way, the contest will then be between BAT and Kwankwaso.

Who is Ekwerenmadu when BAT and Kwankwaso are talking? He should first go and cage Meth cannibals stealing onions and pots of soup.

37 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:25pm On May 27, 2022
The coast is getting clearer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) / Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.