Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties (30137 Views)

INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso / 2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / 2023: States Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Will Win - Governor Ifedolapo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by tunapawizzy: 3:26pm On May 27, 2022
seunjungle1:
If Jonathan emerge...Tinubu, Obi, Ameachi, and others will team up yo fly another party that will produce Tinubu as president while Peter Obi be a vice president to Tinubu...lobatan!
Martin Luther King of our time, you have a dream, a very wild one.
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by Igbojew: 3:27pm On May 27, 2022
Where are those Yorubas that keep deceiving themselves that they play sophisticated politics and they were busy mocking Igbos their nightmare that they don't know how to play politics.Where are those Yorubas that told Igbos that president is not giving but taking,now between Igbos and Yorubas which tribe play sophisticated politics better?.I like what Orji Uzor Kalu did to those treacherous Yorubas.He dealt with Yorubas by making sure that he allied with Senate president Lawal to teach treacherous Yorubas that is not good to betray your fellow Southerners and think we are still brothers hell No hahaha......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by bigpicture001: 3:29pm On May 27, 2022
Jones4190:
So Atiku was Head of Economic Team under Obasanjo, he was the one who blocked Lagos State revenue for 8yrs, when Bola Ahmed Tinubu was the Governor without minding the suffering of Lagos State civil servants and the populace. This is a man who want to be Nigerian President. So if he becomes President, South West will kick Lagos/Ibadan Expressway bye bye, Lagos/Ibadan Railway Project bye bye.
He will starve Lagos of Funds again. Lagos people, should remember that once between, twice shy.
Me I don take my own as an elder stateman

Obj administration didd not block Lagos State revenue government revenue from getting to laagos... Whoever told u that is lieing to u..

Tinubu created that to generate pity and excuse for his not working for laagos... That man is so fixated on money and not working
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by Igbojew: 3:34pm On May 27, 2022
tunapawizzy:

Can you guys calm down on this tribal thing, tinubu n osinbajos aspirations doesn't represent yoruba aspirations, na personal aspiration for them. Lots of yoruba leaders have said it should be igbo presidency, no carry a whole tribe put under one man life long aspiration.
But it's your Yoruba people that always carry tribal thing here on Nairaland.Are you new here on Nairaland not to observe how your people make mockery of Igbos because of this rubbish presidential election which majority of Igbos keep telling them we are not interested rather we want out of this failed country.Your Yoruba people betrayed Igbos which Tinubu and Osibende are the arrowhead but your people on Nairaland never failed a day to insults and mock Igbos because of it and you want me not drag your people out now after Karma have started knocking on their doors So I advise you to channel this your advice on me to your treacherous and betraying people.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by tunapawizzy: 3:42pm On May 27, 2022
Igbojew:
But it's your Yoruba people that always carry tribal thing here on Nairaland.Are you new here on Nairaland not to observe how your people make mockery of Igbos because of this rubbish presidential election which majority of Igbos keep telling them we are not interested rather we want out of this failed country.Your Yoruba people betrayed Igbos which Tinubu and Osibende are the arrowhead but your people on Nairaland never failed a day to insults and mock Igbos because of it and you want me not drag your people out now after Karma have started knocking on their doors So I advise you to channel this your advice on me to your treacherous and betraying people.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Well you can keep attacking the generality of yoruba if it makes u feel good. I just feel insulted when some people's personal interest is used as a basis to insult my tribe, but like I said, keep at it if it makes u feel better. U and the yorubas that play the tribal card here can keep at it while the yoruba and igbo politicians are forming alliance to serve their personal interest.
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by aribisala0(m): 3:47pm On May 27, 2022
Realist12:
Tinubu has always been popular in the southwest there's no reason leaving the party he formed to go relegate himself to regional politics .
Once he loses his presidential bid he is finished politically

Where are the cow?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by aribisala0(m): 3:48pm On May 27, 2022
tunapawizzy:

Can you guys calm down on this tribal thing, tinubu n osinbajos aspirations doesn't represent yoruba aspirations, na personal aspiration for them. Lots of yoruba leaders have said it should be igbo presidency, no carry a whole tribe put under one man life long aspiration.
You are weak

Many more sensible ones say it should NEVER be EBOE.

No apologies for that .They do not believe in Nigeria and cannot rule Nigeria it is as simple as that
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2022
ybalogs:
If Tinubu loses I'm sure he will stay put in APC as he knows nothing good will come out of his leaving for SDP so nah to GBA kamu .

If Kwankwanso will agree to be Vice, I think his best option will to allign with Kwankwanso, a kind of coalition between SDP or whatever party he chooses and NNPP.

Staying back in APC will be too brutal for him. The Sharks will definitely smell blood and will come for him in droves, EXCEPT he arranges for a kind of unbreakable agreement that the current SW APC governors won't go against him (I don't know how he'll achieve that).

One thing he should do is NEVER to loose Lagos irrespective of whether he remains in APC or not
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by tunapawizzy: 4:07pm On May 27, 2022
aribisala0:
You are weak

Many more sensible ones say it should NEVER be EBOE.

No apologies for that .They do not believe in Nigeria and cannot rule Nigeria it is as simple as that
I am weak for holding a view that's different from yours. Pele o strong mighty man of valour...all the best o strong man
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by kayjay69(m): 4:12pm On May 27, 2022
Point of correction - Tinubu is only popular in Lagos and Osun State.
Realist12:
Tinubu has always been popular in the southwest there's no reason leaving the party he formed to go relegate himself to regional politics .
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by jaxxy(m): 4:20pm On May 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Ipob, how market? grin

If it turns out that way, the contest will then be between BAT and Kwankwaso.

Who is Ekwerenmadu when BAT and Kwankwaso are talking? He should first go and cage Meth cannibals stealing onions and pots of soup.

regional party mean he will end up being president of lagos.
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by thinkmoney(m): 4:26pm On May 27, 2022
43Ronin:
They want to kill thiéfnubu ooo. So GEJ/SS will do 4 years, NE will do 8 years then SE another 8 years, NC 8 years before SW 8 years. Lol. See what tilumbu desperation has brought on SW. A good 28 years b4 dey get power again.
Tinubu, will still be around ten and agile enough to try again...remember he is a very young Man now
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by peak115: 4:37pm On May 27, 2022
I'm not Atiku supporter but stop this propaganda. You think OBJ is like GEJ or PMB. OBJ is very assertive, you can call the shots while is the leader.

Jones4190:
So Atiku was Head of Economic Team under Obasanjo, he was the one who blocked Lagos State revenue for 8yrs, when Bola Ahmed Tinubu was the Governor without minding the suffering of Lagos State civil servants and the populace. This is a man who want to be Nigerian President. So if he becomes President, South West will kick Lagos/Ibadan Expressway bye bye, Lagos/Ibadan Railway Project bye bye.
He will starve Lagos of Funds again. Lagos people, should remember that once between, twice shy.
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by peak115: 4:41pm On May 27, 2022
One thing is sure. Asiwaju is a fighter. He will stay in APC and fight it through.

ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-kwankwaso-ekweremadu-may-lead-regional-parties/
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by aribisala0(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2022
tunapawizzy:

I am weak for holding a view that's different from yours. Pele o strong mighty man of valour...all the best o strong man
Not weak for your view but for your fake appeasement with people who have nothing but contempt for Yoruba.

You can believe whatever you like

My view is you are weak
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by tunapawizzy: 4:47pm On May 27, 2022
aribisala0:
Not weak for your view but for your fake appeasement with people who have nothing but contempt for Yoruba.

You can believe whatever you like

My view is you are weak
like i said...i wish u all the best
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by aribisala0(m): 4:51pm On May 27, 2022
tunapawizzy:

like i said...i wish u all the best
Na your wish I dey take chop?
Guy leave hypocrisy . Me I no send you
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by tunapawizzy: 5:19pm On May 27, 2022
aribisala0:
Na your wish I dey take chop?
Guy leave hypocrisy . Me I no send you
oga koshi..i say i no get ur time
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by aribisala0(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2022
tunapawizzy:

oga koshi..i say i no get ur time
Na me get your time? Fucck off oponu!

Dey form nice guy

Didinrin afofu gbemu
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by Enwhen(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2022
Realist12:

E go soon clear for your eyes

Atiku that formed PDP , has left the party on many occasions
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by perezeghi: 5:54pm On May 27, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
smiley

one thing I'm certain is that if the rumors of Jonathan actually in this race is true, then other contestants including Tinubu should kiss the party ticket goodbye.

Jonathan I know will not just wake up and think of contesting under Apc UNLESS...
facts are ;
A. Jonathan was sorted out by who is who in Apc as in people wey get APC sorted him out and assured him 100% party ticket and backing.
B. Jonathan initially refused because he doesn't want to engage himself in 50:50 primaries because inasmuch as I hate Tinubu, he'll dust Jonathan in primaries.

C. They wanted to make the whole thing secret that's why everything has been suspicious.

GEJ presidency is a masterstroke from Apc because they'll killing two birds with a stone which are; giving back power to the south which will make them contest fully in 4 years time.
also GEJ will easily hand over to them because GEJ no dey like wahala.
secondly GEJ is a unifier and APC will like someone who will unify the country which they themselves scattered.

so far so good all things are playing out to their plan especially now pdp seems to have fallen out of favor of SE.

the main koko here is that if the rumors of GEJ being in the game is true, then Tinubu and the rest should start shopping for a new party.

If all that happens then regional politics is the order of the day. The SW and the SE are good in that and can even better themselves. There'll be no need to speak of the North because of those on the NC/Middle belt. As for the SS let's see how good their brains functioning terms of regional politics.
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by basadenet: 6:46pm On May 27, 2022
Realist12:

Very likely it may happen
Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by Manpasman: 7:00pm On May 27, 2022

Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by AntonVince: 10:09pm On May 27, 2022
Jones4190:

Buhari cancelled the planned Lagos Metroline Project in 1985 and even had to pay millions of dollars in reparation to the contractor.
He also jailed/humiliated prominent South West leaders including Awolowo, Lateef Jakande, Bola Ige and Bisi Akande among others.

...but you supported/voted him twice.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva / Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) / Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.