Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic (39099 Views)

Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House / Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria / Ogun Prophet Beheads Lover After Sex, Buries Body In Church Premises (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by iswallker(m): 11:36am On May 27, 2022
Is she a Love peddler

undecided
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by VEHINTOLAR: 11:37am On May 27, 2022
Rest in peace beautiful woman. It must be said that your family members failed you ! How on earth nobody among the family members did nothing to put that animal where he belonged before he could harm this lady ? More so,the family members were aware of the series of abuses she had suffered in his wicked hands. You kept quiet until he sent her to the great beyond ! Somebody among the family should have put the fear of God into that animal's head. If that had been done,he would be the one avoiding that lady not to even talk of planning to kill her.

Rip woman.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by itsweet: 11:42am On May 27, 2022
Cohabiting with a man that has not paid ur bride price is a sin. Repent.
they have been committing the sins of fornication for a whole ten years?
That's a sinful life.
Hebrews 13.4. Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
God is against fornication.
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by VenumX: 11:43am On May 27, 2022
Some negroes were just born to ruin any fish head female they can deceive.
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Badguy77(m): 11:47am On May 27, 2022
If she was not benefitting from him, she wouldn't have stayed in a toxic relationship for 10 years wtf... I know women they follow what pays them

I feel this idiot has been taking care of the girls family coded that's why she stayed that long. Such an ugly entity, he should first be castrated before thrown in jail to complete the rest of his miserable life there...

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by frozen70(f): 11:53am On May 27, 2022
dre11:
Man Allegedly Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Courtship

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/26/man-allegedly-kills-ex-fianc%C3%A9e-leaving-him-another-lover-after-10-year-courtship-family

All because of marriage yet those in marriage are not finding it easy

This guy will be handled the way Osinachi husband will be handled

Men must learn to stay away from beating women

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by enemachris(m): 12:02pm On May 27, 2022
ZIAZI:
Some family members sha! So the Osinachi's experience didn't ring a bell? I am not certain on whether or not he killed her, but why allow your sister/daughter to be in an abusive relationship for years? Na madness!

The deceased's brother should bury his head in shame. Even if na love, I go wash am comot for your head. You no marry her for a whole decade una don dey together? Damn!
It's like you don't know women bro, they only confide in themselves. They won't tell their brother even if they are going through abusive relationship. I have sisters so I know them very well. sad
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by opribo(m): 12:03pm On May 27, 2022
Why do people date men like this. No money, no career just pain after 10years now this.
Only God knows the lies told to keep eachother down.
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by descarado: 12:13pm On May 27, 2022
The moment you get the clue your partner is toxic, run without looking back.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Agugbadin: 12:18pm On May 27, 2022
Igbo man kill Igbo woman Hmmmmm
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by muyico(m): 12:20pm On May 27, 2022
One side story is bad! I cant conclude.let me hear frm d man side first

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 27, 2022
Why would a grown woman allow herself to be used as pit latrine for 10 years? A man who cant pay your bride price aint worth your time.

Dont even know the fool who decided to marry her perhaps he didnt know that he was marrying left over.
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by autodevice(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by penultimatee(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2022
How does he kill her,I'm not one of those bashing ladies on this forum,but what is she doing in his house at that particular moment. When uve renounced him,even you have someone else that ure tying the knots in a moment of month's in fact most ladies doesn't know what they want.
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Menace2Society(m): 12:32pm On May 27, 2022
Legacy2000:
This is what you get when the only thing you can offer in a relationship is sex....did I hear 10years, maybe this guy have been carrying the girls family... for a man to behave this way,na him be the boss
What's this one saying for Christ sake!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Mrklemo(m): 12:32pm On May 27, 2022
Na dis type yansh wey this guy kill?..truly Ben is not a good person.
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by MideMrPossible: 1:07pm On May 27, 2022
You choo free abula for 10yrs without doing the needful.
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by helicoptarr: 1:07pm On May 27, 2022
UselessBuharist:
What some people date sha

Very misleading topic indeed!

They had a 7-year old child.

More to it.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by ivandragon: 1:17pm On May 27, 2022
Hope Ben gets whats coming to him...

Hmmm...

But what was she doing in Ben's house? After all, she had said she was no longer interested.

Also, he had threatened to kill her, so how come she was in his house?

Seems someone was double dating...
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by kelspinall(m): 1:24pm On May 27, 2022
see mumu at his age he's still stupid..
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Adeesther56(f): 2:08pm On May 27, 2022
May God heal the soul of the deaceased family
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Ak75: 2:09pm On May 27, 2022
Why are we so heartles, 10 years is too long for dating. He ended up by killing the lady. This man needs to be kill.
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 27, 2022
Ninisun:

You dey do yourself! Are you God to withhold her destiny? You are the wic.ked one here and a beast at that. She hasn't met a good man and so your curse is useless!!! Keep monitoring her cus you haven't moved on.
Try me and see ,Good enough ,am married now with a sweet wife and also a cute son,becareful,dont judge me,there re limits to what we can do and am pleading with u ..aint a must to react to anything especially judging one..its a warning cos i know u will try to prove stubborn as weak vessel you re but it won't end well,stay clear ,am begging u..is not funny
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by edosignature(m): 2:15pm On May 27, 2022
He should be investigate, tried & if found to be guity, he should be jailed for life with hard labour.
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by edosignature(m): 2:16pm On May 27, 2022
He should be investigate, tried & if found to be guity, he should be jailed for life with hard labour.

Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.
Death to all Terrorists & their sympathizers.

God bless & protect our security personnel.
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by kennethik: 2:25pm On May 27, 2022
The man killed her is christal clear
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by NaijaCars4sale: 2:26pm On May 27, 2022
This is really sad
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Abakelawal(f): 2:51pm On May 27, 2022
Long story
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 27, 2022
Obinna666:

Try me and see ,Good enough ,am married now with a sweet wife and also a cute son,becareful,dont judge me,there re limits to what we can do and am pleading with u ..aint a must to react to anything especially judging one..its a warning cos i know u will try to prove stubborn as weak vessel you re but it won't end well,stay clear ,am begging u..is not funny

Try you as person wey only am dey married abi? ! You think I am your ex you can bully? Park one side cus If God keeps forgiving you that is a sinner, who be you to curse person? Better liberate yourself by stopping the monitoring!
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 27, 2022
Obinna666:

That's the problem with our Igbo men, always feeling like a god! What has she done that should warrant you to write such in a public forum like this? Better know that her time has not come, even if na jazz, the blood of Jesus will nullify it in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 27, 2022
Ninisun:

Try you as person wey only am dey married abi? ! You think I am your ex you can bully? Park one side cus If God keeps forgiving you that is a sinner, who be you to curse person? Better liberate yourself by stopping the monitoring!
Smiles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute / Lagelu Grammar School Ibadan Reacts To Ritualist Who Killed 7 Including Students / We Found Pistol With 13 Rounds On Dapo Ojora’s Chest - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.