Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic (39135 Views)

Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House / Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria / Ogun Prophet Beheads Lover After Sex, Buries Body In Church Premises (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Ubdavis(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2022
Legacy2000:
This is what you get when the only thing you can offer in a relationship is sex....did I hear 10years, maybe this guy have been carrying the girls family... for a man to behave this way,na him be the boss
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Hannahalfred578(f): 10:40am On May 27, 2022
This Life sha !!!

Anyway don’t forget Data Drives Change, Lizzy’s Unique Int’l helps to win with cheap, fast and reliable ALL SOCIAL MEDIA DATA...
Contact /2349065414714 now��!!!

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Tiyadussa: 10:40am On May 27, 2022
Ggfx
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Ubdavis(m): 10:40am On May 27, 2022
[quote author=Ubdavis post=113216926][/quote]

Do u know them??.

Infact, ur spewing trash!!
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:41am On May 27, 2022
Where was it mentioned that he's a poor man? He is poor yet had a car. They say he drove to her house, called her into his car and threatened her with a gun.
AMI3:
That man must be a very poor man.

That is I always tell my guys this. "Seek money first and every other things shall be added on to u"

If u are rich the possibility of that woman will be very slim.

And I will tell u guys that don't spend to ur partner what u can not lost.

If u are business person u will understand this.

I wish u all heart broken fellows good luck.

Never carry woman matter for head. Carry your business for head.

I don waka
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by thinkmoney(m): 10:42am On May 27, 2022
ZIAZI:
Some family members sha! So the Osinachi's experience didn't ring a bell? I am not certain on whether or not he killed her, but why allow your sister/daughter to be in an abusive relationship for years? Na madness!

The deceased's brother should bury his head in shame. Even if na love, I go wash am comot for your head. You no marry her for a whole decade una don dey together? Damn!
People don't learn from others mistake or misfortune no matter how terrible it is, until it happen to them.
That's the same attitude we have towards politics. We just shout the government is bad, but we don't take any step until maybe a family member gets kidnapped.
People will agree with this my comment but still will go on with their usual attitude

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Ubdavis(m): 10:43am On May 27, 2022
His face alone is depicts murder..
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Buje1987(m): 10:44am On May 27, 2022
[quote author=dnawah post=113210121]make they join nairaland them no agree,she for learn from the girl way dey leave with her man go Imo state go marry, without informing the boyfriend.

Lol � see you never forget things. You still think about that girls case until now. Women are very wicked. I swear joining Nairaland helped me so much concerning my relationship I have prepared already before my woman do her rubbish. She thinks I will be begging � not knowing odogwus for Nairaland don give me experience
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Nobody: 10:44am On May 27, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
ashawo
Eze ule, close your mouth!

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Polynek(m): 10:45am On May 27, 2022
The man no do well at all
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by LOVEGINO(m): 10:47am On May 27, 2022
Relationship wahala.
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by andray12(m): 10:47am On May 27, 2022
Relationship isn't a do or die affair.One thing we must know the things that makes a relationship sweet is inside of us....I.e Man Sperm dey is our body if you do soapy still d same experience while women Love Machine or fingering. "NO LOVE LOST NO LOVE FOUND!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Nobody: 10:49am On May 27, 2022
Salamasa76:
Prepare This Soap, Bath With It And See How Your Business Will Boom With Sales.

Are you into any form of business? You've got a physical shop or online store. You're a contractor, a trader, e.t.c.

Are there too many competitors in your business line? Worry no more, this soap will put you ahead of your competitors. Your sales will boost so rapid and higher than any of them.

Moving forward, there was a time I bath this soap and went for business. Mehn! The sales turnout that day was something else that people were envious of my sales. So don't sleep on it.

This soap works perfectly and you need to benefit from this. Sit back, and read the step by step preparation of this wonderful soap.

Items Needed For Preparation:

Keep reading on our blog with the address in the image below.

Jesus has done it all. There remaineth no more sacrifice, there remaineth no more rituals. What could be bigger than the death of the son of God at Calvary
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by jrusky(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2022
ZIAZI:
Some family members sha! So the Osinachi's experience didn't ring a bell? I am not certain on whether or not he killed her, but why allow your sister/daughter to be in an abusive relationship for years? Na madness!

The deceased's brother should bury his head in shame. Even if na love, I go wash am comot for your head. You no marry her for a whole decade una don dey together? Damn!

Bro you have said vgthe truth. I had said it here severally there are issues I don't use diplomacy for, if any animal lay his filthy hand on my sister he will regret his life talkless of killing her sorry with no remorse I will kill the animal instantly with no single remorse.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by adecz: 10:51am On May 27, 2022
Some girls just like to be in toxic
relationships.❌❌❌

Why will you remain in a ten year
relationship and even giving birth to
a guy who refused to marry you❓

Maybe the guy was financing her
lifestyle and she only decided to move on
when she got a better offer❗️❗️
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Nobody: 10:51am On May 27, 2022
Obinna666:
Mine own ex,i swore for her she will never get married and even if she use other means to ,she will end up in a bad marriage,that she will wish she never got married ..she is 33 now and this is 6 years and i am still watching her ..girls that take advantage of men and their kind heart will suffer ..but no kill person ..only swear for them and see them suffer that's if ur hands are clean

You dey do yourself! Are you God to withhold her destiny? You are the wic.ked one here and a beast at that. She hasn't met a good man and so your curse is useless!!! Keep monitoring her cus you haven't moved on.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by iampeterben(m): 10:51am On May 27, 2022
The man looks old for the woman and his face is horrible. What are some girls checking before dating?
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by alhaji04: 10:59am On May 27, 2022
ZIAZI:

Bro. the babe maria na she no gree make dem deal with d guy. she don see watin she won see.
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Awise09(m): 11:01am On May 27, 2022
Hnnnnn may her soul rest in peace, Please get your PVC ready oh! 2023 is here.
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by GUNITGuy: 11:02am On May 27, 2022
Kingcalls:

U really don't understand the redpill movement
... simps that u women love are the murderers, thats cos they feel finished if that woman they mumu for decides to leave them... Red pillers don't fool themselves for women, if u 4k up, they kick u to the curves or ghost u
They want the benefits of simps ..Love the courage of Redpillers and men who doesn't care about them .. they're just confused
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by ChristineC: 11:04am On May 27, 2022
Obinna666:
Mine own ex,i swore for her she will never get married and even if she use other means to ,she will end up in a bad marriage,that she will wish she never got married ..she is 33 now and this is 6 years and i am still watching her ..girls that take advantage of men and their kind heart will suffer ..but no kill person ..only swear for them and see them suffer that's if ur hands are clean
is that why you have 666 in your name? cheesy
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by AMI3(m): 11:05am On May 27, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Where was it mentioned that he's a poor man? He is poor yet had a car. They say he drove to her house, called her into his car and threatened her with a gun.

My dear poverty get level and na r so iches get level.

Having a car doesn't mean he is rich.
Let me ask, can Elon musk carry gun go kill babe. Even our small Davido no fit do that.

So I maintain that he poor both mentally and financially.

Human being should learn to upgrade no matter what.

Don't kill because a man or woman leave u.
Don't die because a man or woman leave u.

Nobody worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by GUNITGuy: 11:07am On May 27, 2022
Lessons to be learnt us that don't keep a woman when you've not gotten your acts together let things work for you atleast if she leaves you you would have other things that makes you happy...
Stop all this nonsense of saying women stay in abusive relationship they don't especially when they don't gain anything from it ......
If they do they would stay .....or if the man seems to be progressive in other areas of his life they would manage him for fear of another woman coming to take their place ......
PLEASE NOTE WOMEN BARELY BE IN RELATIONSHIPS FOR LOVE BUT FOR INTEREST .....
Know this and know peace ......This will cure the simp pandemic pervading men of our generation
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by siddoggg(m): 11:20am On May 27, 2022
JESUUUUSS!!!... BOUJ!!! NOOOOO!!! THIS CAN'T BE! WHY BOUJ NO WONDER YOUR NUMBERS HAVE NOT BEEN GOING THROUGH.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by magzey: 11:20am On May 27, 2022
His mumu don do , 10 years was she suckling breath that he couldn't marry her ? He should also face the law and follow her too.
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by siddoggg(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2022
LilMissFavvy:

BEN IS A QUALIFIED ARCHITECT.MY COLLEAGUE IN SCHOOL.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Vickho: 11:22am On May 27, 2022
Mokason288:

How old are you?

You need to surrender your stinking life to Christ Jesus
you no see him moniker?
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by dalass(f): 11:28am On May 27, 2022
Fashionista01:
May her soul rest in peace.

Say no to toxic relationship. The earlier the better.
It can kill.

She said no. Yet the beast still killed her undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Vickho: 11:28am On May 27, 2022
Hannahalfred578:
This Life sha !!!

Anyway don’t forget Data Drives Change, Lizzy’s Unique Int’l helps to win with cheap, fast and reliable ALL SOCIAL MEDIA DATA...
Contact /2349065414714 now��!!!
how reliable are you?
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by dalass(f): 11:30am On May 27, 2022
Salamasa76:
Prepare This Soap, Bath With It And See How Your Business Will Boom With Sales.

Are you into any form of business? You've got a physical shop or online store. You're a contractor, a trader, e.t.c.

Are there too many competitors in your business line? Worry no more, this soap will put you ahead of your competitors. Your sales will boost so rapid and higher than any of them.

Moving forward, there was a time I bath this soap and went for business. Mehn! The sales turnout that day was something else that people were envious of my sales. So don't sleep on it.

This soap works perfectly and you need to benefit from this. Sit back, and read the step by step preparation of this wonderful soap.

Items Needed For Preparation:

Keep reading on our blog with the address in the image below.

When you use some of the soap you're cutting for people and it works for you, you won't need to be advertising over NL grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) / We Found Pistol With 13 Rounds On Dapo Ojora’s Chest - Police / Many Killed In Otukpo As Rival Cult Groups Declare War (GRAPHIC PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.