Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic (39130 Views)

Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House / Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria / Ogun Prophet Beheads Lover After Sex, Buries Body In Church Premises (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by mayor1814: 10:21am On May 27, 2022
The heart of man is deep and wicked. who can know it?

Men and ladies should should be extra careful these days as to the personality they are dating or having relationship with.

May God guide us.
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Oceanjagaban: 10:23am On May 27, 2022
She killed herself,you see this kind face you still date am

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Dorwadora(f): 10:23am On May 27, 2022
How can I date someone for 10 years?
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by ChristineC: 10:23am On May 27, 2022
dollytino4real:
All these big faced men can bad
grin grin
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by WMCBuy: 10:24am On May 27, 2022
Na wa for this life.
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by cliqtips: 10:24am On May 27, 2022
UselessBuharist:
What some people date sha

Do you think you can predict someone's action ?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by freemanq(m): 10:25am On May 27, 2022
Nawa o but the elder sister didn't try at all,when you noticed that he's beating ur sister and threatened to kill her why don't you do more to save ur sisters life
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by AMI3(m): 10:26am On May 27, 2022
That man must be a very poor man.

That is I always tell my guys this. "Seek money first and every other things shall be added on to u"

If u are rich the possibility of that woman will be very slim.

And I will tell u guys that don't spend to ur partner what u can not lost.

If u are business person u will understand this.

I wish u all heart broken fellows good luck.

Never carry woman matter for head. Carry your business for head.

I don waka

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:26am On May 27, 2022
This is horrible. Very wicked' man. Would a decent woman involve herself with such a useless' man? He threatened her with gun, threatened her fiance, beat her, turned her to a single mother without marriage for 10yrs, yet she was still hooked to him. She never loved herself. Her family members should withdraw the case because she never had value for herself, that's why she allowed a man treat her like an animal'. Nonsense'.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Neddstark: 10:26am On May 27, 2022
I blame the guy 100%. If you want a woman all for yourself, marry her first. As long as there is no legal or traditional union, she will one day reconsider the relationship.
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:28am On May 27, 2022
Na by force, you're dating person daughter for good 10years without marrying her...you'll rot in jail oo,na the daughter between you I dey pity for
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Antoeni(m): 10:28am On May 27, 2022
The Law Must Take His Cause, He Should Extend My Regards to Evans and Abba Kyari in Kuje
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Emmanuel909090: 10:28am On May 27, 2022
Speechless
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Agadinaagwuofe: 10:30am On May 27, 2022
Women! Will they ever learn? Anyone with brain will know that since she is about moving on that the ex is an endangering specie and can hurt her but No she kept visiting, sleeping with him until he perfects his plan that is if actually he is the one, from all the write up nothing ties him to the death yet, as for the Victor, the fiancee he should go and thank God because someone else collected bullet meant for him, an ex threatened you and you still putting head like billy goat when the woman you want to marry is still having her way with him. Men! Learn not to be "voltron" in women's shit! If you ever feel anything let her extricate herself from the shit she rolled herself before you "put body" because if you keep fighting alongside in most of the cases, you will end up donating your head for breaking of coconut which they won't end up eating..Be wise because how long you will live depends on it.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by tenpipsperday: 10:30am On May 27, 2022
Useless family

For ten good years a man had been dating your sister and you were comfortable even after having a child that is old enough to be in primar 2 or 3.

After wrecking the man she moved on to next victim. You claimed he had been giving the lady bruises and you don't know the road to police station or you people are hiding something?

When a woman believes that all she can offer a man is her virgina, this is all she can get in return. Mad people everywhere.
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by rajiedreez: 10:31am On May 27, 2022
cry
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Boyooosa(m): 10:31am On May 27, 2022
Definitely, they will get justice but not now, let us get through the fight between APC and PDP first abeg
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by dollytino4real(f): 10:32am On May 27, 2022
ChristineC:
grin grin
yes Na!! U no see late Osinachi husband face, the Scotland returnee woman wen d husband kill too

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Zchi1052(m): 10:33am On May 27, 2022
Girls stop friending beasts
Now person wey don die don die
She see all these and still wait till ten years to vacate
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Nobody: 10:34am On May 27, 2022
And me am here praying for have a good patient girl to marry sharply..

Why do good girls easily meet bad guys?

We good guys hardly see good lady to marry..

God help us
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by bigpicture001: 10:34am On May 27, 2022
If u loved her that much, simply marry her that's all sh wanted...

Moreover sh still love u ... What stopped u from marrying her
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Nobody: 10:37am On May 27, 2022
The present is male

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by IbileIfe: 10:37am On May 27, 2022
UselessBuharist:
What some people date sha
Nigerian women can date even monkeys and apes as long they have millions of naira to give them.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by nurseafrica2: 10:37am On May 27, 2022
Oboy some people get mind shaoooo. After such a long time you still kpai her. Haba fear God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-C4zHPm6SU
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Nobody: 10:38am On May 27, 2022
Mine own ex,i swore for her she will never get married and even if she use other means to ,she will end up in a bad marriage,that she will wish she never got married ..she is 33 now and this is 6 years and i am still watching her ..girls that take advantage of men and their kind heart will suffer ..but no kill person ..only swear for them and see them suffer that's if ur hands are clean
Re: Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic by Kingcalls: 10:39am On May 27, 2022
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Redpillers where will you guys classify men that kill their partners for ditching them ...SIMPle men too?

U really don't understand the redpill movement
... simps that u women love are the murderers, thats cos they feel finished if that woman they mumu for decides to leave them... Red pillers don't fool themselves for women, if u 4k up, they kick u to the curves or ghost u

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) / We Found Pistol With 13 Rounds On Dapo Ojora’s Chest - Police / A Woman Caught Having Sex With A Mad Man In Broad Daylight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.