Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Video: Peter Obi Can't Win By Telling People He Wears One SHOE-WIKE Mocks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Peter Obi Can't Win By Telling People He Wears One SHOE-WIKE Mocks (637 Views)

Wike Mocks Atiku, PDP Leaders Over Protest At INEC Office (Video) / Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) / Senator Bassey Albert Wearing Only One Shoe At NASS Yesterday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Peter Obi Can't Win By Telling People He Wears One SHOE-WIKE Mocks by Ejima1: 6:04am On May 27, 2022
https://naijalatesttrend.com/2022/05/27/peter-obi-doesnt-have-character-cant-win-pdp-ticket-by-telling-people-he-wears-one-shoe-wike-mocks/
Governor Of Rivers State Nyesom Wike says PETER OBI departure from PDP is not surprising to him, according to the Wike, you have to be careful, " those of us who joined the party since 1998 has never left the party, it's in our blood,

it doesn't matter the problems we may have had in the party in the past, we have to be inside it to settle the problem, so Peter Obi leaving the party is not surprising to me,

PETER OBI knows that there is no way he would have won the presidential primaries, forget about what his DG Doyin Okupe said about money, these are the things I talk about, how would Peter Obi have won PDP primaries, I went to Anambra and told him, don't waste your vote, since Peter left APGA as a governor and joined PDP we have never won election in Anambra state.

According to Wike that PDP has never won election in Anambra state since Peter Obi joined is not the issue, to Wike the main issues he highlighted is that at the presidential level, there must be integrity, character, according to Wike who disliked Peter Obi campaign strategy of telling Nigerians in all the states he visited how he has been a trader, how his family have been trading, how everyone should support him, how he wears one shoe, how he does not allow anybody to carry his bag
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO WATCH VIDEO
https://naijalatesttrend.com/2022/05/27/peter-obi-doesnt-have-character-cant-win-pdp-ticket-by-telling-people-he-wears-one-shoe-wike-mocks/

Re: Video: Peter Obi Can't Win By Telling People He Wears One SHOE-WIKE Mocks by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:07am On May 27, 2022
Bleating corrupt Goat.
EFCC awaits you. I am sure you are going to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Can't Win By Telling People He Wears One SHOE-WIKE Mocks by inspectorg(m): 6:14am On May 27, 2022
OGA big and loud mouth when and where did he say he wears one shoe. Last time I heard that was around 2011; from GEJ.
Re: Video: Peter Obi Can't Win By Telling People He Wears One SHOE-WIKE Mocks by Ejima1: 6:15am On May 27, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Bleating corrupt Goat.
EFCC awaits you. I am sure you are going to jail.
How sure are you, Peter Odili, Chibuike Amaechi are yet to go to jail
Re: Video: Peter Obi Can't Win By Telling People He Wears One SHOE-WIKE Mocks by tamdun: 6:16am On May 27, 2022
grin
Re: Video: Peter Obi Can't Win By Telling People He Wears One SHOE-WIKE Mocks by Shedrack777: 6:20am On May 27, 2022
even if he wears one boxer, he won't win because he's scared of failure
Re: Video: Peter Obi Can't Win By Telling People He Wears One SHOE-WIKE Mocks by BBBmall25: 6:25am On May 27, 2022
Wike the wickedest, the slayer of....... This man na confirm comedian
Re: Video: Peter Obi Can't Win By Telling People He Wears One SHOE-WIKE Mocks by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:29am On May 27, 2022
Wike's competition with Amaechi will cost PDP alot!

You can't have Wike and maturity in the same sentence!

Wike calls himself a leader in his party yet he speaks and works against his party!

He (Wike) is not matured at all! and there is nothing any of the aspirants can say and do that will be okay by Wike

Wike is a pure definition of greed and selfishness!

I am glad that he (wike) has used this singular act to kill his presidential ambition and might be burying PDP in the process!

Adios

1 Like

Re: Video: Peter Obi Can't Win By Telling People He Wears One SHOE-WIKE Mocks by Bragalane: 6:31am On May 27, 2022
Laf wan tear my blokos.
Just imagine that bastard Peter Pandora think his foolish miserable soul can win election without any obvious project after 8 miserable years of misrule in Anambra.

How a gov tell his only achievement is saving 90 billion while owing over 180 billion in debts yet lunatics count that as a achievement to gift such miserable lunatics the presidency of the country ?!

Re: Video: Peter Obi Can't Win By Telling People He Wears One SHOE-WIKE Mocks by Smithkafors(m): 6:35am On May 27, 2022
Bragalane:
Laf wan tear my blokos.
Just imagine that bastard Peter Pandora think his foolish miserable soul can win election without any obvious project after 8 miserable years of misrule in Anambra.

How a gov tell his only achievement is saving 90 billion while owing over 180 billion in debts yet lunatics count that as a achievement to gift such miserable lunatics the presidency of the country ?!
You guys will just open ur mouth to yarn nonsense. You have a data, a phone but you chose to become mugu!.

1 Like

Re: Video: Peter Obi Can't Win By Telling People He Wears One SHOE-WIKE Mocks by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:40am On May 27, 2022
Bragalane:
Laf wan tear my blokos.

You are a political agent

May you reap the lies you are sowing

2 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Can't Win By Telling People He Wears One SHOE-WIKE Mocks by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:26am On May 27, 2022
Wike the terror
Wike the crusher
Wike the bombarder
Wike the smasher
Wike the destroyer

The idi amin of Port harcourt
Re: Video: Peter Obi Can't Win By Telling People He Wears One SHOE-WIKE Mocks by Aboks(m): 9:57am On May 27, 2022
Wene madu
Re: Video: Peter Obi Can't Win By Telling People He Wears One SHOE-WIKE Mocks by Bragalane: 12:45pm On May 27, 2022
You own the right to wail t death. Ko kan aye !

Smithkafors:

You guys will just open ur mouth to yarn nonsense. You have a data, a phone but you chose to become mugu!.
Wiseandtrue:

You are a political agent

May you reap the lies you are sowing

(1) (Reply)

APC Moves Presidential Primaries To June 6-7 / BREAKING: Wike Reveals Next Action After Losing Presidential Primary To Atiku / Tinubu Was Betrayed By His Lieutenants Like Osibanjo, Ministers And Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.