Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Youths Like This Need Help - They're Part Of Our Problem(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Like This Need Help - They're Part Of Our Problem(photo) (631 Views)

I Don't Assist Those Without Pvcs, They're Part Of Our Problem — Udensi (video) / APC Doesn't Need Youths Like Yahaya Bello To Contest In 2023 - Prof. Itse Sagay / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Like This Need Help - They're Part Of Our Problem(photo) by CalabarPikin: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Check out this chat with a friend
I feel so disappointed that we still have youths who reason like this despite our situation

Re: Youths Like This Need Help - They're Part Of Our Problem(photo) by CalabarPikin: 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
in the audio he said. Oga make una leave that thing, power of which PVC..? Okay you now, no be PYO been be your preferred candidate? But see wetin happen now, money don do every body don change to Tinubu and na them even choose am for you and see d differences between PYO and BAT....now u d tell me to vote Peter Obi were no go even come third because we know say na Nigerian election so, them no go fit allow am go anywhere...how many money him get, how many people him get to monitor things....u know the amount of rigging were d go on for Nigeria, I no fit waste my time for wetin e no fit happen

His follow-up chats just made me give up already..... Is it only me or someone here also have a friend with this mentality..??

Re: Youths Like This Need Help - They're Part Of Our Problem(photo) by derecho(m): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sorry I get it now
Re: Youths Like This Need Help - They're Part Of Our Problem(photo) by anthonyuncle(m): 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
allow the fool to continue in his folly

1 Like

Re: Youths Like This Need Help - They're Part Of Our Problem(photo) by obiekunie01: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
is he not right?

una go dey shout 'go get your pvc' as if ur vote counts!

if the party nomination process didn't show u anything at all then you have a long way to go.

what did tinubu or atiku tell you they will do for the country to warrant them winning their party nominations?

nothing except its their turn!

and people with the energy and brain to move the dead country forward were all dropped for old shitty fools!

and yet you want to go and stand in the sun to chose between two thieves! god forbid!

THE GOOD THING IS, THE TWO CANDIDATES ARE MASTER RIGGERS SO THEY WILL RIG THEMSELVES TO HELL AND MANY OF THEIR ZOMBIES WILL DIE FOR NOTHING!

mtchewwwwww!!!
Re: Youths Like This Need Help - They're Part Of Our Problem(photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
The guy is a fool. A wise woman told me never to live my life in assumptions. We assume to much is this part of the world.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023 Campaign Strategy Of My Igbo Tribe For Peter Obi / APC Loses Shina Peller To Accord Party / Who Can Answer This Correctly? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.