Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan (23915 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Aspirants Screening (Pictures) / Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes / 260 Aggrieved APC Members Beg Osinbajo To Accommodate Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by nonxo007(m): 8:28am On May 27, 2022
Lol
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by dam2000(m): 8:28am On May 27, 2022
Goodluck is just following this guy

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by datola: 8:28am On May 27, 2022
B
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by salesbloo: 8:28am On May 27, 2022
Fake News
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by Zorn: 8:29am On May 27, 2022
nairavsdollars:
This life sha...A man you thoroughly abused in 2015 and said many negative things about is now your beautiful bride. No difference between APC and PDP
No body should take policticians serious

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by Olamide0918(m): 8:29am On May 27, 2022
Nigeria

Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by ihimiray(m): 8:29am On May 27, 2022
Jones4190:
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20

P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP

U sabi

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by emmanuelbrown26: 8:30am On May 27, 2022
thundafire:
Buhari will go down as worst Military dictator and also worst undemocratic president. I still don't know why people voted for him
If u don't know why, just go to afonja land and ask them without helmet to avoid stories that torches.
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by divineuk(m): 8:31am On May 27, 2022
We de watch una
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by spy24(m): 8:32am On May 27, 2022
I don't care what you lots are saying I sha know that I'll vote Jonathan if he's on the ballot

Tinubu cannot archive half of what that man archived in 4 years

Northerners knows this thats why they are now begging for him to return . Just as sir Alex Ferguson is to manutd so is Jonathan to Nigeria , he's not perfect but listen to his speech you'll know that he means well for the country . Those who hates Jonathan just hate Him for no good reason

North only voted against him in 2015 because buhari was on the ballot

If Jonathan contests in 2023 trust me he'd win in the north I don't know of the entire south but I know that South south will vote him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by judedwriter(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2022
Story, story.... story!

Once upon a time.... time, time!

Nigerian politics is really an interesting story! Who would have foretold both Buhari and Jonathan sitting and discussing under the same party?
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by Alawode01(m): 8:35am On May 27, 2022
Honestly if APC is party on truth,they should all show to those who call for former a good shame.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by waziri4biz: 8:36am On May 27, 2022
Jones4190:
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Resulting in APC = PD
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP
Hahahahaha. I literally followed through with this theorem...

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by FamTomx2(m): 8:37am On May 27, 2022
undecided
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by uthlaw: 8:38am On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

He is not gonna drag ticket with Tinubu. All Jonathan need to do is to say "Yes" and the ticket will be given to him as the concensus candidate

eya..chairman of the party...you better stop deceiving yourself!

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by bonnyhope: 8:40am On May 27, 2022
thundafire:
Buhari will go down as worst Military dictator and also worst undemocratic president. I still don't know why people voted for him

But you voted for for him

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by emmanuelbrown26: 8:41am On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

He is not gonna drag ticket with Tinubu. All Jonathan need to do is to say "Yes" and the ticket will be given to him as the concensus candidate

It will be an insult for uncle Jona to drag ticket with Tinubu. When u talk about dragging ticket, it should be with somebody like Prof Osibanjo or Mr. Amaechi
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by NMotorwerks: 8:42am On May 27, 2022
THIS IS SCIENCE, MEANING MATHEMATICALLY THEY'RE THE SAME.

Jones4190:
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
"P" = Party
Resulting in APC = PD
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by Uddeze1(m): 8:42am On May 27, 2022
Nigeria politicians have no integrity... no identity for what they truly stand for. Who would have believed GEJ would be dining with his former enemies today.
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by pacificom: 8:45am On May 27, 2022
This is a fake news. I dont think Buhari is so daft and ungrateful to do that to Nigerians. This was a man that left both our dollar and CBN Naira in red and had record of unbelievable financial abuses among people that served under his administration. A man that said on channels news that corruption is not a big deal in the place he came from. If the news of his return tip by Buhari administration is true, then i think the best solution is to place Nigeria on a real live auction on Amazon or ebay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by Ogbodavies(m): 8:46am On May 27, 2022
apc n corruption na like bread n butter

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by southsouthking(m): 8:46am On May 27, 2022
nairavsdollars:
This life sha...A man you thoroughly abused in 2015 and said many negative things about is now your beautiful bride. No difference between APC and PDP

APC is PDP
PDP is APC.

know this and know peace.
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by Zeeku: 8:46am On May 27, 2022
Tinubu, Amaechi and Rochas don de cry by now. GEJ must be APC candidate whether they like it or not, Jonathan all the way for APC

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by Kento4ken: 8:47am On May 27, 2022
nairavsdollars:

You don see am,,
say no different between the both party
Na the youth be Nigeria problem
They kill ourself because of this greedy politicians.
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by adioolayi(m): 8:48am On May 27, 2022
Unless he is given a consensus chance....this man will be humiliated if the contest is Indirect primary.

Someone that has not canvass for votes from any State's delegates ..

If he loses this contest...his elder statesman status will be badly affected.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by Gokoyer1401: 8:49am On May 27, 2022
tesppidd:
And how about you me?

What will you I go down as?

You I will go down in history as a nobody.
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by HRMK: 8:52am On May 27, 2022
I DONT AND CANT BLV JONATHAN CULD SO DUMB TO CONTEST THE PRESIDENCY UNDER APC!HE IS TOTALLY FINISHED IF HE DOES!!

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by tesppidd: 8:52am On May 27, 2022
[quote author=Gokoyer1401 post=113213741][/quote]Random iidiots just come on the net vomiting crap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by Gokoyer1401: 8:53am On May 27, 2022
I pray that lives of everyone that are still supporting buhari will be managed in the same manner Buhari has been ruling this country since 2015.

This no be curse.

What a calamitous president... Spits.
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by Gokoyer1401: 8:54am On May 27, 2022
tesppidd:
Random I am an idiot and, just come on the net vomiting crap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking / Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts / Atiku: All That Glitters Not Gold – VON DG Cautions Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.