Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan (23910 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Aspirants Screening (Pictures) / Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes / 260 Aggrieved APC Members Beg Osinbajo To Accommodate Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by Athemisia: 10:39am On May 27, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
For real?
GEJ is despirate and shameless then

We're watching with keen interest
"The chairman of APC in Ogbia ward 13, Mr Igori Freeman said Jonathan, who is yet to announce his resignation from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) registered as a member of APC since 2019."
Lol. E be things, e be things.... cheesy
I ain't surprised if he emerge as the consensus candidate.
A lot of underground works going on for long.

Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by thundafire: 10:40am On May 27, 2022
tesppidd:
And how about you?

What will you go down as?

You will go down in history as a nobody.
I will tell u my company name very soon so u will know I am remembered in the homes of those I pay salary
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by Athemisia: 10:41am On May 27, 2022
In harmony cheesy
subsidywise18:
So wailers and BMC will soon be on the same side?

Wonders

Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by Germi9: 11:36am On May 27, 2022
Unigrad:
By Monday, all these APC suspense and movies will stop.
All news about Jonathan and APC presidential primary election are all speculations.
I think this APC presidential primary is the most intrigues and unpredicted primary election in Nigeria.
Exactly
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by WATCHOVER(m): 11:37am On May 27, 2022
This why PDP must zone its ticket to south
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by Guysses(m): 11:38am On May 27, 2022
The only people I blame is citizens who who are not ready for the betterment of this country, citizens who still vote through party and ethnic line instead of voting personality.
We are all in this country, no body is going anywhere so let's all suffer the suffer together since we are happen that dollar is now #610, it will still get to #1000 so we die here together. E dey affect me, e dey affect you too.
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by jcross19: 11:45am On May 27, 2022
thundafire:
Buhari will go down as worst Military dictator and also worst undemocratic president. I still don't know why people voted for him
they voted because of tribalism!!!
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by Perocom(m): 12:21pm On May 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Seems Buhari have a soft spot for Jonathan ...

Even Hitler would have done same, given the humane nature of Jona and his desires for total peace.
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by iscom(m): 12:24pm On May 27, 2022
OK
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by bennybuhari: 12:38pm On May 27, 2022
Eligible to run
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by oxochlorate(m): 12:59pm On May 27, 2022
I see Jonathan loosing woefully
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by DrGeoAngel: 1:27pm On May 27, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
For real?
GEJ is despirate and shameless then

We're watching with keen interest
"The chairman of APC in Ogbia ward 13, Mr Igori Freeman said Jonathan, who is yet to announce his resignation from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) registered as a member of APC since 2019."

In his supposed shamelessness, I prefer him to am old bullion Van Tinubu.
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by Ayed44: 1:35pm On May 27, 2022
Asour:

If he had a soft spot for Jonathan after all he said about him in 2011 & 2015 then I really don't want to know about his hard spot.
Buhari said many bad things about Jonathan's government and PDP, but he never said a single bad thing about Jonathan's person. Go and check and report here again.
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by Asour: 1:39pm On May 27, 2022
Ayed44:
Buhari said many bad things about Jonathan's government and PDP, but he never said a single bad thing about Jonathan's person. Go and check and report here again.

You're he didn't. That exactly my point.

In leadership Jonathan = Jonathan's government.
No one would have cared about his personality nationally if he wasn't the President.

But he now wants the same Jonathan's government to come back? What changed?
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by ufotunang: 1:39pm On May 27, 2022
So Jonathan secretly registered to be a member of APC since 2019 and nigerians did not know... nawaoooo . These our politcians are scammers and pretenders
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by NaijaCars4sale: 2:34pm On May 27, 2022
This rumor is looking like it's true
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:38pm On May 27, 2022
I don't know he's also a saint, free of corruption undecided
DrGeoAngel:

In his supposed shamelessness, I prefer him to am old bullion Van Tinubu.
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by Cantonese: 3:10pm On May 27, 2022
nairavsdollars:
This life sha...A man you thoroughly abused in 2015 and said many negative things about is now your beautiful bride. No difference between APC and PDP

There is big difference between.the two.
PDP will bite a bit of you and cool you down. APC bites everything and makes you suffer in everyway.
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by Achilles881: 4:06pm On May 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Seems Buhari have a soft spot for Jonathan ...

Yea. How the guy handed over to him, none of theses Frontline aspirants from Apc can do it, so he wants to compensate him for his gentlemanliness, also he has his own candidate slated for 2027, and knowing how Jonathan is at keeping his word, he's rest assured that his candidate will come through.
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by pacificom: 6:19pm On May 27, 2022
GreyLaw:

And Buhari has borrowed Nigeria away!

Jonathan said, stealing is not corruption according to the Nigerian constitution that's why politicians get away with corruption. A common thief can get 21 years in prison but a politician who steals 10bn can get a plea bargain and walk away scot free. That's what Jonathan meant. He said the day the law can recognise corruption as stealing and treat them with the same law then politicians will stop being corrupt.

How did you misunderstand what the man said, or you just hated him and became blind to the truth? Corruption in this country now is at least twice as it was during Jonathan. A simple example is the triple exchange rate. CBN sells dollar at N419 (CBN rate, commercial banks then sell at 500-550 (bank rate) then BDC sells at 600 (Black Market rate).

Do you know the trillion siphoned by government officials doing arbitrage with this? There are other areas, which never happened in the precious administrations. How about nepotism and sectionals?

Don't hate blindly; consider the facts.
Honestly, I did not blindly hate the man, but i am finicky about the extent of embezzlements that was exposed by EFCC in that administration. It was in Jonathan's tenure that the price of crude was at peak, but surprisingly Politicians looted valuable money that was supposed to be used to create jobs and build infrastructures. Consequently, we are now nation that borrows with stringent conditions from Arabs & chinese to complete projects. I am not saying that we got the actual change that we voted for in Buhari's administration, but at least we did not hear of any provocative corruption cases. I just pray that God should intervene in the ongoing electoral processes. Nigerians are knackered and desperate for the real change that will put our economy in the pathway of development and mend trust between people and those that we call leaders.
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by Carlosdd: 7:49pm On May 27, 2022
Let’s wait and see , but if I may ask can anyone of you labor and another man harvest ? If that is possible then we shall see
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by bellotaofeek: 5:30am On May 28, 2022
Buhari spent his first tenure to condem Jona government . Now the senile man is picking him again..by the way who is going to be the first lady incase Jona emerge ? I doubt if this country can ever progress again. We are in a wrong place at a very wrong time embarassed
Re: How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan by GreyLaw(m): 11:32am On May 28, 2022
pacificom:

Honestly, I did not blindly hate the man, but i am finicky about the extent of embezzlements that was exposed by EFCC in that administration. It was in Jonathan's tenure that the price of crude was at peak, but surprisingly Politicians looted valuable money that was supposed to be used to create jobs and build infrastructures. Consequently, we are now nation that borrows with stringent conditions from Arabs & chinese to complete projects. I am not saying that we got the actual change that we voted for in Buhari's administration, but at least we did not hear of any provocative corruption cases. I just pray that God should intervene in the ongoing electoral processes. Nigerians are knackered and desperate for the real change that will put our economy in the pathway of development and mend trust between people and those that we call leaders.

Amen. You are a decent person. God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Datti Baba-Ahmed: Nobody Will Get Kano's 1.9 Million Votes Of 2015 (Video) / Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai / Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.