Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,489 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

...... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ...... (654 Views)

Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / Increasing Suicide — Be Careful What Your Children Consume / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...... by Addme: 7:26am On May 27, 2022
Thank God...

1 Like

Re: ...... by RedMac: 7:27am On May 27, 2022
Life is totally unfair... But suicide is never the right thing to do...
Re: ...... by Nobody: 7:53am On May 27, 2022
it never an option .but sometimes life makes an altanative
Re: ...... by Blakjewelry(m): 8:08am On May 27, 2022
Addme:
Never believed this could be me,never knew i would one day contemplate this not to talk of getting set for it..What have I no done? Is this how dreams are shattered? Is this how people leave even when they have those that will be hurt by their actions.

Family expecting me to perform miracle but where will it come from? 2 days left but no hope in sight. Friends or just a family member who could not even pay me back his debts at this critical period.

Participated in essay I was not qualified for by Cochtrane but was not good enough. Tried to raise something again but got duped right here on Nairaland. All this while family was expecting miracle from me.

Won't see those kids face this embarrassment while I'm alive. No...
Thought I was strong when I passed through the dungeon for 2 years but now I know I'm not.Where would the miracle come from. Nowhere. Then and now,no more me.
And they say this is not an option but what?
The miracle is just one day of trial, the next and the next. Bro the country right is tough for many, anything you find your hand to do, do it. Even if na to carry block or concrete. The very children you are embarrassed to see should be the source of your strength and hope. Running away doesn't solve the problem but will increase their problem 10 fold.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Addme: 8:50am On May 27, 2022
It's well with us
Re: ...... by Addme: 9:02am On May 27, 2022
Nice
Re: ...... by Blakjewelry(m): 9:32am On May 27, 2022
Addme:

Never for once a lazy dude. Currently handicapped with sickness I got while in the dungeon. Still reviving but maybe it was a mistake , would not have even survived in the first place.
I understand how you feel, in the darkest of moment, hope is something you give yourself. Stay strong a little longer, you will look back to this days and realized you made the right choice. If not for your own, but for the sake of the kids, know you owe them a duty, every phase will pass away whether sickness, health, wealth or hard times. You will recover, just find that inner strength.

1 Like

Re: ...... by annayawchee: 9:55am On May 27, 2022
Don't die...
Re: ...... by Addme: 1:30pm On May 27, 2022
Blakjewelry:

I understand how you feel, in the darkest of moment, hope is something you give yourself. Stay strong a little longer, you will look back to this days and realized you made the right choice. If not for your own, but for the sake of the kids, know you owe them a duty, every phase will pass away whether sickness, health, wealth or hard times. You will recover, just find that inner strength.
Giving myself hope for a while but sincerely dont know what to do again when i have just tomorrow left.
Wow feeling like talking to someone .

1 Like

Re: ...... by Blakjewelry(m): 2:38pm On May 27, 2022
Addme:

Giving myself hope for a while but sincerely dont know what to do again when i have just tomorrow left.
Wow feeling like talking to someone .
Pm me then
Re: ...... by Addme: 7:37pm On May 27, 2022
Lol
Re: ...... by dayleke: 4:30am On Sep 26, 2022
Addme:
Nice

Good morning.
You mailed me?
Re: ...... by Addme: 9:42am On Sep 26, 2022
dayleke:

Good morning.
You mailed me?
yes bro.
Want to discuss something with you
Re: ...... by dayleke: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2022
Addme:

yes bro.
Want to discuss something with you

I don't think I know you but you can drop it here o.

(1) (Reply)

Clearance Sale: 6 By 7 Bed Frame @ 20k / Why Are Some Bride Prices Higher Than Others? / Apologize To That Body Part That You Have Over Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.