Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,989 members, 7,866,720 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Crann-2023 Celebrates Rotimi Amaechi @57. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crann-2023 Celebrates Rotimi Amaechi @57. (119 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi And Abdulsalami Abubakar Laughing And Playing (Photo) / Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' / Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crann-2023 Celebrates Rotimi Amaechi @57. by Justiceori2019(m): 7:44am On May 27, 2022
Rededication of New born adult.

Years back, surely 5 decades and few years past, on children's day, the world heard a cry of a little baby in a remote small community of Ubima. Little did anybody know what joyeous reflections the immediate family had; to take his elder siblings out for celebration as we usually do on children's day, or to stay indoor and clean the new baby? His mother called him Chibuike; who knows why.

Here we are today.
Chibuike, Rotimi Amaechi, your welcome to Nigeria and the globe.

We may not just celebrate your birthday alone, but your contributions to humanity for these number of days you have spent on earth.

As much as space cannot accommodate all I needed list here as your contributions to humanity, I can only rededicate you to God who knows the end from the begining. While I join millions of people in the world to wish you more prosperous birthday today and always, I also request them to join me in rededicating all your feature endeavors to God, from where your mother saw and draws the strength, 'CHIBUIKE' .

His Execellency, Sir, on behalf of my friends, myself and all of us in the Family of CRANN 2023 heartily appreciate your new age. My God continue to guide and guard your steps.

Congratulations.

CHARLY IGWE, Ph.D, FCA
Rivers State Coordinator, CRANN 2023

(1) (Reply)

Gov Zulum Wins APC Primary In Borno To Run For Second Term / TO SAVE YOUR ETHNIC NATION FROM FULANI CALIPHATE: DELEGITIMIZE 1999 CONSTITUTION / I Will Give Nigerian Children The Best: Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.