Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' (31078 Views)

Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi / APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL / ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by fergie001: 12:28pm On May 27, 2022
dfrost:

Errmmm... fergie baba, ejoo, biko, edakun, dan allah, I wan to ask for a friend: is Amaechi still under immunity?

Immunity kee?

Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by autodevice(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2022
Ok
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by Minime10(f): 12:39pm On May 27, 2022
jrusky:

Really? Too late for that question. So Amaechi no longer the anointed? So it's no longer Amaechi the most qualified for presidency?

I predicted it here 2 weeks ago that las las Amaechi go enter jail Amaechi urchins insulted me now let them tell their Amaechi to go and explain over N90Billion he stole.

I said Amaechi will never rule this country and that is it. Now no more ministerial huminity, Okorocha treatment the next.

Wike pls efcc is needed ASAP. That betrayer called Amaechi dey vex me like hell.

Buhari left the country less than 24 hours the judgement delivered. Una all go enter efcc trap one by one.

Presidency my Pooh!!!

Comrade e get one of Ameachi's urchin in this platform with his moniker as Gozac grin
The other day he was boasting on how Ameachi is the anointed candidate of buhari & when I advice him to calm down, he started insulting im papa.

1 Like

Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by Truthisunique2: 12:46pm On May 27, 2022
BlazinGlory40:
Truthisunique2 what’s happening?
how is una screening going
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by Vviano: 12:58pm On May 27, 2022
I’m seeing tinubu or Jonathan emerging the apc presidential ticket bearer

Anaechi has been sidelined just like okorocha and orji Uzor kalu....
Woo to the southeastern aspirants
I don’t think southeasterner can become the president of Nigeria under this current structur
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by Greatlee54: 1:11pm On May 27, 2022
Tinubu is next on the playlist.
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by Parachoko: 1:19pm On May 27, 2022
Rayjnr:

Not be only wike na wuke, you are seeing the real screening from buhari u are saying wike, who is wike, If buhari say they should stop the case now now them go stop
Buhari do not have the power to stop the case. E no concern am.

1 Like

Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by ufotunang: 1:27pm On May 27, 2022
Corrupt politicians everywhere in naija
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by frenzzy2(m): 1:30pm On May 27, 2022
Fidinno:
Last minute politics, everyone trying to rubbish the other.

The Anointing oil from President buhari is gradually licking out..
wike na person believe me or leave it wike will be d next president
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by cocolacec(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2022
Nigeria’s Ultimate search
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by BlazinGlory40: 1:48pm On May 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
how is una screening going

Does that still make amaechi consensus candidate? This is elimination method oh
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by Rayjnr: 1:55pm On May 27, 2022
Parachoko:
Buhari do not have the power to stop the case. E no concern am.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahajahahaahahahahah hahahahahahahaha ahahhahahah
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by Truthisunique2: 1:56pm On May 27, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Does that still make amaechi consensus candidate? This is elimination method oh
lol, all we know now is apc is heading the consensus direction

The next thing is for you to connect the dots on who have been receiving preferential treatment from buhari since
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by AmazingELixir: 2:00pm On May 27, 2022
grin

Wike is just too much....his pressure is compressing everyone of the listed wotowoto;

_Farah
_Buhari
_Amaechi
_Dagogo peterside
_Peter Obi online miscreants
_Ipob terrorists
_And Apc uchins

Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by dfrost: 2:04pm On May 27, 2022
fergie001:

Immunity kee?

Just asking for a friend ni oooh cheesy grin before he presses the "V" button, with spice fa.
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by BlazinGlory40: 2:07pm On May 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, all we know now is apc is heading the consensus direction

The next thing is for you to connect the dots on who have been receiving preferential treatment from buhari since

Jonathan abi
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by Truthisunique2: 2:13pm On May 27, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Jonathan abi
I won't lie gej stands a chance

But i would want to connect the dot with when buhari said he has candidate specifically raising security concern about him to how he has provided extra special security to one candidate in the current race

Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by UrPapa: 2:18pm On May 27, 2022
teadrake:
Is there any politician in Nigeria that is not corrupt??
Except peter Obi
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by ViceGovernor: 2:40pm On May 27, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
someone's annointed candidate...

u sure say efcc no go arrest am? just like dey did to rochas?
The Ororo don dey dry cheesy like Ronaldo own
Hope you no be Man U fan undecided
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:57pm On May 27, 2022
ViceGovernor:

The Ororo don dey dry cheesy like Ronaldo own
Hope you no be Man U fan undecided

Barca fan. Seems like almost all d naija politician have one or two skeletons... smh.

1 Like

Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by ViceGovernor: 3:26pm On May 27, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Barca fan. Seems like almost all d naija politician have one or two skeletons... smh.
Know this and know peace wink
My state governor is the biggest joker among the so called aspirants undecided I'm sure you can guess his name
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by UNDFTD: 4:24pm On May 27, 2022
A Presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and former Governor of Rivers State, Mr Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has lost his legal battle seeking to stop his probe in alleged N96b fraud and alleged fraudulent sale of valued assets belonging to Rivers State.

The Supreme Court in a judgment just delivered ordered Amaechi to go and face the Commission of Inquiry set up by the Rivers State Government to investigate his 8-year tenure as governor of the State.

There you have it again. Another shoe is about to drop and these s[b]outhern politicians especially the ones from the Eastern region are yet to understand[/b] the maxim: "Serve the ZOO and return in shame." This Fulani Government of Nigeria had been aware that Rotimi Amaechi, their humble servant and STOOGE has a case to answer for embezzlement of state funds when he was a governor. But they allowed him to serve them dutifully as a faithful servant serves his master until they have no use for him, hence it was time to dispose of him. We, the southerners are of the notion that these terrorist Fulanis are not smart but they have time and again outsmarted the so called educated southerners. All they need to do is to make sure that in order to be their stooge, you must be educated so that you can clean up their mess. I hate to say it but I am loving it.
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by frog12: 4:32pm On May 27, 2022
why they take too long ?
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by maasoap(m): 6:06pm On May 27, 2022
Putinofrussia:

Jonathan too?

The one that said "stealing is not corruption"?
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by Gozac: 6:29pm On May 27, 2022
Minime10:

Comrade e get one of Ameachi's urchin in this platform with his moniker as Gozac grin
The other day he was boasting on how Ameachi is the anointed candidate of buhari & when I advice him to calm down, he started insulting im papa.
Don't jubilate go and read the judgement.Amaechi has been cleared to contest election. The case is just under a panel of inquiry. The outcome of the finding has no effect . Wike can just make a U-turn and quash the panel
Amaechi remains the most qualified, experienced and prepared to lead Nigeria for now. Kid for your information I don't do insult like your ilks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Rejects Jonathan’s Claim That He Bought Warships And Aircraft / Fayose Is Challenging Buhari’s Authority By Wearing Military Camouflage- APC / Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.