Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' (31067 Views)

Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi / APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL / ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by Sukersoc: 11:34am On May 27, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Dis week ehn grin
From Pandora to Amaechi to GEJ , na pro max gbosgbas.

Even SC dey watch Amaechi all dis days dey laff over Amaechi as the concussion candidate grin Wike na u be man aswear2gud

Thiefnibu, soon to follow grin

Odeee grin
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by Nobleman80: 11:35am On May 27, 2022
fergie001:
In Summary, On becoming Governor, Wike set up a Commission of Inquiry under Justice George Omereji which submitted a report that 96bn was missing under ex-Gov Rotimi Amaechi. The Commission alleged that Amaechi had sold Rivers State assets to cronies and friends.

Amaechi declined to testify or attend the hearings citing the fact that the Commission was illegal and he was witch-hunted as well as that he will not get fair hearing. The Rivers High Court under Justice Simeon Amadi declared the Commission valid asking Amaechi to go testify, the Appeal Court repeated the same thing and now the Supreme Court has concurred.
And you forgot to mention that the same wike was amechi's chief of staff. Under the same wike effcc has declared the chief account officer of the state wanted for 145 billion naira fraud. What I'm trying to highlight here is they were in it together and believe me with time wike will be haunted by his own shadow

1 Like

Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by Nigerialabalaba: 11:35am On May 27, 2022
Sukersoc:

Thiefnibu, soon to follow grin

Odeee grin

Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by ransomed: 11:37am On May 27, 2022
Tinubu is out.
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by Amayabor1: 11:37am On May 27, 2022
We all know he used Rivers State money to bankroll Buhari's 2015 election.

Good judgement.

1 Like

Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by fergie001: 11:37am On May 27, 2022
Nobleman80:
And you forgot to mention that the same wike was amechi's chief of staff. Under the same wike effcc has declared the chief account officer of the state wanted for 145 billion naira fraud. What I'm trying to highlight here is they were in it together and believe me with time wike will be haunted by his own shadow
Leave that one. He will cry then, and nobody will listen.
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by babamoha(m): 11:40am On May 27, 2022
Get him arrested before the APC presidential primary .

1 Like

Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by Rayjnr: 11:40am On May 27, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Dis week ehn grin
From Pandora to Amaechi to GEJ , na pro max gbosgbas.

Even SC dey watch Amaechi all dis days dey laff over Amaechi as the concussion candidate grin Wike na u be man aswear2gud

Not be only wike na wuke, you are seeing the real screening from buhari u are saying wike, who is wike, If buhari say they should stop the case now now them go stop
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by Rayjnr: 11:41am On May 27, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
The cabal are taking them out one after the other.believe me when I say they are coming for tinubu cool

You really sabi them
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by Lorddyni1(m): 11:44am On May 27, 2022
Go and face your probe.explain how you stole money to help bring in this corrupt buhari government
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by Joysammy: 11:50am On May 27, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Political Tinubu Judgement

I decided to read this comments because of people that suffer brain disorderly like you.

What has Tinubu got to do with this 'animal?'
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by badumjoy: 11:52am On May 27, 2022
I like this very much. Mr. Wike has set a precedence. From henceforth all governors of Rivers state should thoroughly probe their predecessors.
Amaechi must face the commission to explain the alleged N96b fraud hanging on his head. I won't be surprised if Wike's own is far higher after his tenure. Sadly, if Rivers people allow him to put his stooge in the Bricks house, nobody will hear of his (Wike's) mess.
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by 27adam: 11:54am On May 27, 2022
Anointing oil in the mud...

1 Like

Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by wiseoneking: 11:54am On May 27, 2022
teadrake:
Is there any politician in Nigeria that is not corrupt??
Obi
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by drlateef: 11:55am On May 27, 2022
These are the role models of wailers. People who commit daylight robbery of treasury and are running away from facing the music.
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by otino(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2022
Justice ADAMU JAURO grin
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by Ekpeitit(m): 11:56am On May 27, 2022
Arrest the thief and force him to testify.
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by dahnimoh(m): 11:57am On May 27, 2022
Egwu echenjigo

Second base ojari
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by gbemishile: 12:02pm On May 27, 2022
Very bad move to resign as aminister when ur worst enemy still possesses power to harm you
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by Billygee2u: 12:03pm On May 27, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
someone's annointed candidate...

u sure say efcc no go arrest am? just like dey did to rochas?
let them arrest the criminal
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by dododawa1: 12:06pm On May 27, 2022
All the killing and blood is on BUHARI and NNAMDI KANU.
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by tenpipsperday: 12:06pm On May 27, 2022
After all the turbaning?

Fualni reserve the hot chocolate late for a reason.
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by rayvelez(m): 12:10pm On May 27, 2022
Nice one nah Tinubu remain after then we go the short yahoo pastor Trademoni fraudulent.
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 27, 2022
Down goes Tonye's governorship ambition again, atleast Daikuku will be smiling some where.
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by Fourwinds: 12:12pm On May 27, 2022
Why Wike come scatter Amaechi blocus for street for people to see.. This is not kindness oooooo

1 Like

Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by Abujaexpress: 12:17pm On May 27, 2022
The Nigerian judiciary self! Why giving this ruling now that Amaechi is aspiring to contest for the office of the President?
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by BlazinGlory40: 12:20pm On May 27, 2022
Truthisunique2 what’s happening?
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by dfrost: 12:22pm On May 27, 2022
fergie001:
In Summary, On becoming Governor, Wike set up a Commission of Inquiry under Justice George Omereji which submitted a report that 96bn was missing under ex-Gov Rotimi Amaechi. The Commission alleged that Amaechi had sold Rivers State assets to cronies and friends.

Amaechi declined to testify or attend the hearings citing the fact that the Commission was illegal and he was witch-hunted as well as that he will not get fair hearing. The Rivers High Court under Justice Simeon Amadi declared the Commission valid asking Amaechi to go testify, the Appeal Court repeated the same thing and now the Supreme Court has concurred.

Errmmm... fergie baba, ejoo, biko, edakun, dan allah, I wan to ask for a friend: is Amaechi still under immunity?
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by dfrost: 12:23pm On May 27, 2022
Abujaexpress:
The Nigerian judiciary self! Why giving this ruling now that Amaechi is aspiring to contest for the office of the President?

It has always been there. Baba dey dodge am since cheesy
Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by walexbiz(m): 12:23pm On May 27, 2022
With what I am seeing, it just be like say make I dump Starboy Ossy and follow this brash brute of a guy. He seems has the balls to look at everybody in the face and do the right thing. Kudos to Wike and the good people of River state.

1 Like

Re: N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' by dfrost: 12:25pm On May 27, 2022
Nobleman80:

Breakfast, brother man, breakfast cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- / Military Rejects Jonathan’s Claim That He Bought Warships And Aircraft / Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.