Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Obong Akanimo Udofia Wins APC Guber Primaries In Akwa Ibom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obong Akanimo Udofia Wins APC Guber Primaries In Akwa Ibom (11881 Views)

Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) / Appeal Court Affirms Akanimo Udofia As Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Candidate / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obong Akanimo Udofia Wins APC Guber Primaries In Akwa Ibom by SIONKPO1(m): 4:20pm On May 27, 2022
garfield1:

Akpabio faction is the only recognized faction
You are too quick at taking sides, ogbeni you better go and look for Job
Re: Obong Akanimo Udofia Wins APC Guber Primaries In Akwa Ibom by poiZon: 4:21pm On May 27, 2022
SIONKPO1:

You are insulting GOD's creation
I pity you
Are u sure u r mentally okay?
Re: Obong Akanimo Udofia Wins APC Guber Primaries In Akwa Ibom by garfield1: 4:26pm On May 27, 2022
SIONKPO1:

You are too quick at taking sides,
ogbeni you better go and look for Job

I think jobless one is the one quick in throwing childish insults.stop following that albino around,he won't hire abusive kid
Re: Obong Akanimo Udofia Wins APC Guber Primaries In Akwa Ibom by garfield1: 4:26pm On May 27, 2022
poiZon:

Dont mind that child
Re: Obong Akanimo Udofia Wins APC Guber Primaries In Akwa Ibom by princesso16(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2022
BECOS the present Gov. wants to field his preferred candidate by force so I as an Akwa Ibomite will never vote for such candidate.
My vote is for Akan Udofia
fyneguy:

Why?
Re: Obong Akanimo Udofia Wins APC Guber Primaries In Akwa Ibom by nelcliff(m): 5:00pm On May 27, 2022
garfield1:
This is the next governor of akwa ibom state.I see pdp being disqualified

Hello Akwa Ibom and PDP is like pant and yansh.

Go and ask.

Don't be a prophet of doom
Re: Obong Akanimo Udofia Wins APC Guber Primaries In Akwa Ibom by nelcliff(m): 5:06pm On May 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

There are too many faction in Akwa Ibom APC, hence the
possibility of this man winning Udom's puppet Umoh Eno, is
very slim. So congratulations in advance to Umoh Eno, even
though he's not the people's choice, but he's winning.

Yes.. Better talk . Where is @OP.

Come follow people where sabi road here .
Re: Obong Akanimo Udofia Wins APC Guber Primaries In Akwa Ibom by nesgeeek(m): 6:45pm On May 27, 2022
arsenal33:
so lagos state belongs to...
APC.
Re: Obong Akanimo Udofia Wins APC Guber Primaries In Akwa Ibom by eeetuk(m): 6:55pm On May 27, 2022
Violent Attack Rubbishes APC Governorship Primaries In A' Ibom
By AKANIMO KUFRE, Staff ReporterFri, May 27, 2022

Godswill Akpabio, former governor of Akwa Ibom leads a faction of the party recognised by the party's national secretariat
Violent attack on election material on Thursday in Akwa Ibom State marred the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship primaries in the state.

Hundreds of the party faithful in the state waited for the arrival of voting materials for the primaries but the convoy was allegedly hit by violence on transit.

At about 6 pm, a violent video online showed an attack on the bus conveying the materials and possible diversion to an undisclosed location.

This incident caused party delegates to wait endlessly at the party secretariat for the arrival of officials and materials without success as of press time.

Earlier, Sen. Ita Enang told our reporter at about 5 pm that they were still expecting the arrival of officials to conduct the primaries.

It is unclear which factions were responsible for the attacks but as of 7 p.m. no elections were conducted and no statement was issued by party officials.

APC State Chairman, Stephen Ntukepko, did not respond to his call though some of the party delegates were disappointed with the absence of primaries and the lack of direction by the leadership of the party.

"Am not happy at all with what has transpired today. It is disgraceful. I sacrificed my time yesterday and barely slept. I was equally expecting to get some money as a delegate."

A lady simply identified as Madam Agi told reporters at the Stephen Ntukekpo led APC secretariat in Ekpo Obot.

At the Share Grace Arena, parallel APC primaries were expected to hold but did not as the only aspirant in the factions, John Udoedehde did not show up till late into the evening.

The attack has caused tensions and insecurity within the party secretariats and beyond. Some party loyalists say growing acrimony has caused uncertainty and fear for safety.

We are notified that certain individuals are being haunted by violent men as a result of no conduct of the primaries in Uyo.

Source:
https://thesouthernexaminer.com/
Re: Obong Akanimo Udofia Wins APC Guber Primaries In Akwa Ibom by MrMoney55: 8:43pm On May 27, 2022
Hahahaha hahahaha E go shock you say this is the next governor of akwa ibom state on Akan udofia I stand
Uwa afid

We know say Akwa ibom state is a PDP state
Baba just deliberately come out the fund the community and his APC glutton.

APC don't have a place in akwa ibom [/quote]
Re: Obong Akanimo Udofia Wins APC Guber Primaries In Akwa Ibom by MrMoney55: 8:47pm On May 27, 2022
[Umo Eno not winning jack Akwa ibom no dey play opposition oo So on Akan udofia we stand

There are too many faction in Akwa Ibom APC, hence the
possibility of this man winning Udom's puppet Umoh Eno, is
very slim. So congratulations in advance to Umoh Eno, even
though he's not the people's choice, but he's winning.[/quote]
Re: Obong Akanimo Udofia Wins APC Guber Primaries In Akwa Ibom by SIONKPO1(m): 4:38pm On May 28, 2022
garfield1:

I think jobless one is the one quick in throwing childish insults.stop following that albino around,he won't hire abusive kid
Same way you said Aondooaka will Win Benue APC primary
Ogbeni go and look for work
Re: Obong Akanimo Udofia Wins APC Guber Primaries In Akwa Ibom by SIONKPO1(m): 4:41pm On May 28, 2022
poiZon:

Werey
Re: Obong Akanimo Udofia Wins APC Guber Primaries In Akwa Ibom by garfield1: 4:59pm On May 28, 2022
SIONKPO1:

Same way you said Aondooaka will Win Benue APC primary
Ogbeni go and look for work

Are you ok? Shift boy.idat.odiok ono etefo
Re: Obong Akanimo Udofia Wins APC Guber Primaries In Akwa Ibom by SIONKPO1(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

Are you ok? Shift boy.idat.odiok ono etefo
Hungry boy,you lack manners It would be ideal they luck you up in a Psychiatric Hospital

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Fani-kayode, Odumakin Drag Efcc To Court Over Threat, Claims N20m / Fear Of Hacking Made APC Senators Vote Against Electronic Transfer Of Results / Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.