Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

We Keep Digging The Grave Of Education In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Keep Digging The Grave Of Education In Nigeria (234 Views)

ASUU:we Keep Digging The Grave Of Education In Nigeria / Should I Sell My Late Mother's House With Her Grave To Fund My Masters In UK? / Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Keep Digging The Grave Of Education In Nigeria by TheNewsC3: 10:59am On May 27, 2022
Nigerian students on Tuesday marked their 100 days of staying at home courtesy of the striking members of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU). Some of them took to Twitter to share their experiences. A particularly striking one was the lamentation of a lady that claimed to have spent two years on 100 Level....

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/we-keep-digging-the-grave-of-education-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University POST UTME And Requirements OUT!. / Top 10 Best Art Schools In Canada With Scholarships / The Rhodes Scholarship 2022 At The University Of Oxford | Apply Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.