Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act (24610 Views)

Electoral Act: Deletion Of Section 84 (12) ‘A Great Error’ - Falana / Abdulmumin Jibrin Defends Buhari's Tooth-picking Photo By Comparing It To Obama / #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by emmykk(m): 12:45pm On May 27, 2022
adioolayi:
Mr Jonathan...

Dey your dey as elder statesman...

Don't enter APC's portoporto ...na stinking mud...

It's good to be on the side your are right now and comment on the State of the Nation....

Don't contest APC's Primary....if you do and lose...ha...na BIG SHAME Ooooooo!

This is olaniyi from southwest Nigeria when they comment you will know them because GEJ is the only Lion they are afraid of

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by cosmos1440: 12:46pm On May 27, 2022
Knoing fully well that he can only do one term, and who ever wins the APC Presidential Primaries will be the next President, he still allows himself to be led like a sheep to the slaughter house by some Northern mischief makers.
Anyway this just confirms the fact that Jonathan is not only clueless but he is also just another shameless and greedy Nigerian politician

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by Miracle2020: 12:47pm On May 27, 2022
Kazeem47:
Jonathan did well during his regime.Let him maintain that good record and desist from going for the president again.The same cabal that wanted to bring him in are the same people that will be controlling him if he eventually become the president in 2023.He can never do better than his previous regime.
everyone deserves a second term.
Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by hotseat: 12:50pm On May 27, 2022
Now that the so-called "amendment(s) have proven to be a shoddy job because of the boomerang effects, the NASS has found out to its chagrin that its only an ill wind that blows no good to their political aspirations and career, they are now practically crawling at the feet of the President begging to assent to the bill.

Too little, too late!

The horse has bolted already!

The primaries have already produced "winners" and "losers" and now all efforts at providing a remedy would amount to an exercise in futility!

Lawan and Gbajabiamila!

Una see una lives?

Rubber stamp don stamp anyhow until dem come rubber stamp themselves to stupidity and stupor!

Kakakakakikikikiki!!!!!!

Aduma do bodi!
Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by Kazeem47(m): 12:55pm On May 27, 2022
Miracle2020:
everyone deserves a second term.
yeah,but those cabals won't let him do his job.They are to powerful.Anf as a president, you can't work alone,the cabals must get involved in one way or the other.
Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by bejeria101(m): 12:56pm On May 27, 2022
The disappointment this clown will face ehn! I go laugh shit for pant. Since he wants to roll in the mud with pigs
Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by Somebody13: 12:58pm On May 27, 2022
The build up to Nigeria presidential election is just synonymous with the knock-out stages of the UEFA champions league....never celebrate too early... Tables might turn.
Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by bixton(m): 1:03pm On May 27, 2022
Kwanza:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/05/27/jonathan-defends-buhari-backs-removal-of-section-84-of-electoral-act/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

If only people will read in between the lines of his statement. All these fellows are playing a game of maintaining relevance forever. In saner climes former presidents keep to their private lives after exit from office but in Nigeria it's always reverse.
Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by Ntigha: 1:05pm On May 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Jonathan is a statesman and good gentleman.

But him becoming the APC flagbearer for the 2023 presidential election is nothing but a mirage from hallucinated Meth addicts.

Buhari stressed that primaries should be free and fair, then he left for Malabo, yet onion thieves insist their new found god Buhari will anoint a "preferred candidate" from there.

I understand Peter Obi the coward wants to fly NNPP flag as the presidential flagbearer while Kwankwaso becomes his running mate. Kwankwaso disagreed and based on that, Meth criminals have started hurling insults at Kwankwaso.

So na laidis Emeka want take be president of the zoo? grin grin
When I sometimes see u moving aimlessly within ur neighborhood not being to get a job with ur kwara poly certificate I don’t feel any pity for you. u feel it’s ur hydraulic gobbling frog eyed Tinubu that can save u from ur situation and that was how u were a nuisance in 2015 within ur neighborhood arguing and wanting to die for buhari still ur situation hasn’t changed, rather gotten worse

Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:05pm On May 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

But him becoming the APC flagbearer for the 2023 presidential election is nothing but a mirage from hallucinated Meth addicts.

Buhari stressed that primaries should be free and fair, then he left for Malabo, yet onion thieves insist their new found god Buhari will anoint a "preferred candidate" from there.

I understand Peter Obi the coward wants to fly NNPP flag as the presidential flagbearer while Kwankwaso becomes his running mate. Kwankwaso disagreed and based on that, Meth criminals have started hurling insults at Kwankwaso.

all these long epistle with empty stomach... pity urself nah... some of ur fellow zone-B hunger don reset their brain, why yours different
Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by Bestbeelieve: 1:19pm On May 27, 2022
adioolayi:
Mr Jonathan...

Dey your dey as elder statesman...

Don't enter APC's portoporto ...na stinking mud...

It's good to be on the side your are right now and comment on the State of the Nation....

Don't contest APC's Primary....if you do and lose...ha...na BIG SHAME Ooooooo!

he will be a dunce to try it! even though i have no problem with him running again. its no body's business because everyone stabbed him in the bak last time but APC that party is evil!
Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by LeoDeKing: 1:20pm On May 27, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
all these long epistle with empty stomach... pity urself nah... some of ur fellow zone-B hunger don reset their brain, why yours different
Why are you pained?

Is it your empty stomach?

But why the empty stomach? Abi dem don stop dey my 30k bmc allowance?
Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by LeoDeKing: 1:24pm On May 27, 2022
Ntigha:

When I sometimes see u moving aimlessly within ur neighborhood not being to get a job with ur kwara poly certificate I don’t feel any pity for you. u feel it’s ur hydraulic gobbling frog eyed Tinubu that can save u from ur situation and that was how u were a nuisance in 2015 within ur neighborhood arguing and wanting to die for buhari still ur situation hasn’t changed, rather gotten worse
You see me me moving aimlessly within my neighbourhood not being able to get a job with my kwara poly certificate and you don't feel pity, yet you have been hopping in and out of my mention searching for your salvation, isn't that the height of poppycock? grin

Shouldn't you be enjoying your billions of dollars being the CEO of the world Bank with your professoral certificate from Harvard? cheesy cheesy

Omenka, come see one of our online billionaires who is the acting president of US. grin

These ones that can't even feed themselves are the same people who easily type nonsense about who they know nothing about. Pretty sure I can feed you for 20 years and my pocket won't even feel anything. Get out or go to romance section where some poor girls will listen to your braggadacio.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by nonxo007(m): 1:31pm On May 27, 2022
The book Political Party Governance is a very resourceful book.

Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by supereagle(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2022
Every politician is selfish. I pity the people dying for them.
Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by Agwotulumbe(f): 1:33pm On May 27, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
This is our country, face your corntree and leave us with our country.
[/s]
Stop diverting your pain
Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by Agwotulumbe(f): 1:34pm On May 27, 2022
[s]
Kazeem47:
Jonathan did well during his regime.Let him maintain that good record and desist from going for the president again.The same cabal that wanted to bring him in are the same people that will be controlling him if he eventually become the president in 2023.He can never do better than his previous regime.
[/s]
ohhh na now Tinubu urchins know that Jonathan did well Hahahahahaha
Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by LOVEGINO(m): 2:13pm On May 27, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Jona this Jona that. We get over 200million pesins for our corntree, so we no fit find another pesin wen go dey sleep for Aso Rock. Na Jona some people wan go repackage, com. I weep for naija
abeg make stroll go near by joint. I can kee masef.
Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by Duru009(m): 2:21pm On May 27, 2022
If Jonathan context under APC is all over for PDP.......
Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by NaijaCars4sale: 2:26pm On May 27, 2022
If you take your time to read through, you'll see that there's some sense in what he's saying
Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by treatise: 2:35pm On May 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

When you mention Goodluck Jonathan , your site will experience high traffic; he's a brand.
Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by treatise: 2:36pm On May 27, 2022
Ntigha:

you may like this : https://www.nairaland.com/6944348/legends-bobo-chicago-tinubus-drug
Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by Foolishbuhari: 2:37pm On May 27, 2022
Realists:
Finally GEJ the clueless is romancing his nemesis.

Small small wail. Abi you need handkerchief?
Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by seunjungle1(m): 2:38pm On May 27, 2022
ISWAP/BOKOHARAM must be very happy now...their mumu is coming back again but Jonathan will not smell that presidency again
Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by LastProphet: 2:39pm On May 27, 2022
Felabrity:
Truth is, I prefer Jonathan over Tinubu
Infact, any candidate over Tinubu

He is too old, I don't want another Buhari as president
He source of income is fishy
He owns Lagos, the the ficking Lagos money
He boast alot
Man claimed he is richer than Osun state

Tinubu changed Lagos, without him Lagos will be like an advanced Abia state
Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by seunjungle1(m): 2:39pm On May 27, 2022
ISWAP/BOKOHARAM must be very happy now...their mumu is coming back again but Jonathan will not smell that presidency again
Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by Foolishbuhari: 3:04pm On May 27, 2022
christistruth01:

Section 84 also disqualies Jonathan because a VP that completes a presidents term can only do one 4 year term afterwards
The courts just cleared him to run cool
Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by CHAQUR: 3:04pm On May 27, 2022
Fools paradise...!
Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by EdiskyHarry: 4:08pm On May 27, 2022
Jonathan about to give tinubu sleepless nights
Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by christistruth01: 5:14pm On May 27, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

The courts just cleared him to run cool

The Appeal and Supreme court can disqualify him based on Section 84
Re: Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act by babatunji91185: 6:02pm On May 27, 2022
blind man of otueke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: Muslim-Muslim Ticket A Jihadist Agenda / Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis / How EFCC Shared 53 Property Seized From John Yusuf, Teidi, Others - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.