Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa (16279 Views)

2023 Presidency: Jonathan Is Eligible To Contest - Group Faults Falana / APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by deeva2: 3:52pm On May 27, 2022
NEXT WEEK IS ALREADY HERE..LETS SEE HOW THE PLAN GOES..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 27, 2022
Bloody coward president that has no balls to talk. Buhari too ball-less to confirm.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by shortIGBOman: 3:54pm On May 27, 2022
successmatters:
With all the allegations and insults the North threw on Jonathan, the man is still greedy enough to tag along with them as they plan his final humiliation?

am now starting to agree, Goodluck was a clueless individual.

The North are the king makers of any President that must emerge

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by sonature1: 3:56pm On May 27, 2022
successmatters:
With all the allegations and insults the North threw on Jonathan, the man is still greedy enough to tag along with them as they plan his final humiliation?

Clueless is an understatement.

Jonathan is a big f00l

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by goodconsience77: 3:57pm On May 27, 2022
successmatters:

so if your enemies insult u and later on turn around to glorify you to place you in exalted position you reject right? I will rather vote for Jonathan than to vote for any drug lord from iragbiji.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by Vadese1: 3:58pm On May 27, 2022
You are welcome on board, our awaiting President, Goodluck Jonathan Ebele.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by Ventura1: 3:59pm On May 27, 2022
A State High Court gives a judgement and you are all rejoicing
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by toujurs: 3:59pm On May 27, 2022
Wahala, don't tell me buhari is giving presidency to goodluck Jonathan o.which kind wahala be this
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by Vadese1: 4:01pm On May 27, 2022
See them. Tinubu online fighters. Pains is their second name right now.

sonature1:

Clueless is an understatement.

Jonathan is a big f00l
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by Juanmike(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2022
Parachoko:
I'm with the court on this judgement.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
On his Scrotal Sac
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by cheerishMe: 4:01pm On May 27, 2022
Jostoman:
All na mind games PDP should make sure they do their primary the same day with APC. The only thing that is giving me concern now is Peter Obi that left PDP he should have wait and drag it with other aspirants.
then if they didn't give it to him constitutional he cannot go to another party to contest
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by savesoulmejjj: 4:02pm On May 27, 2022
Parachoko:
I'm with the court on this judgement.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
You are right ooo .A Loyal Person must have one Person he must stand Gidigba On ooo.

Stand Very well Ooo...No one would drink sniper now...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by staga: 4:05pm On May 27, 2022
alsudan:
Final Hurdle cleared. Congrats to the APC Consensus Candidate and Incoming President of the FRN GEJ.

Thiefnibu’s Butt must be leaking uncontrollably now.

In fact, I am getting ready to buy him like 50 trousers because he will be shitting in the ones he is wearing right now. Tinubu thinks he is a political juggernaut. When Fulani cabal plan for you and deliver the knockout, you would never know what hit you.

I don't want to say what I heard in 2019 in a gathering of northerners.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by deeva2: 4:06pm On May 27, 2022
I don't think apc or pdp are gonna impose any candidate to avoid massive decamp of members to other parties.. If that happens, I see Kwankwaso/Obi at the top
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by SecretReporter(f): 4:08pm On May 27, 2022
successmatters:

cry me a river, you don they fear already
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by emmanuelbrown26: 4:15pm On May 27, 2022
successmatters:

U didn't add afonjas too, to tell how afonjas are. Was it only north that called him names? Ojota 2012 protest is still fresh in d mind,
When all your Lagos-ibadan expressway newspapers were busy calling names with pictures. Ndi afonja bad abeg, neither here nor their (not a fan of Jonathan)
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by SimplePlan34: 4:16pm On May 27, 2022
successmatters:

No this is a win for the man. He his going to complete is 2 terms. But the person who spear headed is downfall (Tinubu) will not see dat position. I really wanted Osinbajo to clinch the ticket but what goes around is coming around. Coming from a Yoruba person.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by emmanuelbrown26: 4:16pm On May 27, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

Hahahahahahahaha..... he's truly a clueless man. They've set him up for disgrace.
All these afonjas are too terrible people. So una no follow call Jonathan names?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by Tareq1105: 4:20pm On May 27, 2022
alsudan:
Final Hurdle cleared. Congrats to the APC Consensus Candidate and Incoming President of the FRN GEJ.

Thiefnibu’s Butt must be leaking uncontrollably now.

Is Jonathan a member of APC?

As at today he's not.

We want to see how he would be imposed on us. Let them grant him waiver and let's see.

I'm a Tinubu supporter and I don't feel anything, no fear at all.

Mark it, Jonathan cannot be imposed on APC. Buhari no fit. Just take it. It would be the greatest undoing of APC and those behind the plot.

Just watch, everything will be clear in 48hrs.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by SledgeHammerer: 4:22pm On May 27, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

All these afonjas are too terrible people. So una no follow call Jonathan names?

Wetin dis ozuor dey talk? Mtcheeew
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by jaxxy(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2022
successmatters:

u will be surprised who the clueless one is even after all the embarrassment he has been facing as national leader. Them no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by dmostcheerful(f): 4:23pm On May 27, 2022
candidtalk:

There isn't going to be a consensus candidate agreement for APC. Whatever those who think they own the APC want, plus assume they can get away with, things must still be managed sensibly so the Party does not implode from the fall out over unjust conduct towards some candidates to favour others.

The only chance for APC retaining power in 2023 is a free, transparent and fair primaries every APC member can accept so the Party can then unite behind the worthy eventual winner loyally because said winner is the genuine choice of the party and not an imposition against the choice of many.
Better that it's not consensus so that your Tinubu will be beat fair and squarely, I don't want people coming here to cry injustice.
Because you people will still drag that Tinubu would have win if Jonathan isn't consensus.
I prefer clean primary so you people will be put to your place

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by SledgeHammerer: 4:23pm On May 27, 2022
Gandollaar:
The New week starts on Sunday.

So?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by djon78(m): 4:28pm On May 27, 2022
bjdon:
By Monday morning one fact will be clear as daylight for everyone in this country and that is 'Fear of the North is the start of wisdom'. Nobody plays politics like them, undisputed master tacticians!

The South need to humble and get tutored by the North

They are Masters

The South ain't there match
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by BusinessDream: 4:28pm On May 27, 2022
successmatters:

Allow him. That's not his problem.. Blame the people that conspired against him. In one blow he is about to crush their dreams... All of them.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by koyeni(m): 4:29pm On May 27, 2022
successmatters:

He's been clueless from day 1. His failure led to the emergence of a bigger failure
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by hotseat: 4:31pm On May 27, 2022
Joe Bornboy aka clueless buffoon may be eligible to contest in the PDP and not the APC where his membership is questionable.

Again, it would amount to the aspirants of the APC being disenfranchised and made a mockery of after exhausting so much energy and resources crisscrossing the length and breath of the country.

What do the schemers and plotters hope to achieve?

Are they telling the rest of us that the party lacks competent members to put forward?

If Joe Bornboy succeeds in this nefarious misadventure, it would only be to the detriment of the South, except he was able to bargain for eight years from those egging him on.

So, 6+8 = 14 years of a GEJ calamitous misadministration, since the law is not retroactive as being put forward.

What then happens to those hoping for "annoiting oil" like the Star Bornboy, Amaechit, Lawandosky, etc?

Well, well, well!

We dey watch dem!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by Babaken(m): 4:31pm On May 27, 2022
If by chance this man come back as Nigeria president it won't be juicy for some people.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by Babaken(m): 4:33pm On May 27, 2022
BusinessDream:

Allow him. That's not his problem.. Blame the people that conspired against him. In one blow he is about to crush their dreams... All of them.
you have a point
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by amnesty7: 4:33pm On May 27, 2022
bjdon:
By Monday morning one fact will be clear as daylight for everyone in this country and that is 'Fear of the North is the start of wisdom'. Nobody plays politics like them, undisputed master tacticians!
And they still call them abokis
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by AngelicBeing: 4:34pm On May 27, 2022
sad
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by DollarBuddy: 4:38pm On May 27, 2022
Cyntie55:
What happens to Tinubu presidential race if Jonathan is eligible to run for president under APC?

Hello Cyntie55, I believe you are cool? Kindly buzz me on 080*84463*4

You could shoot me a WhatsApp message. Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Handed Biafra Over to Obasanjo" - Achuzia / Wabara Fired As ABSU Pro-chancellor Hours After Warning Against Ngwa Man In 2023 / CCT Adjourns Saraki’s Trial To November 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.