Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' (29110 Views)

2023: Change Shettima, Lalong Before Sept 20, Northern Stakeholders Tell APC / Why Northern Stakeholders Forum Dumped Buhari And Chose Atiku / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by BabaIbo: 8:36pm On May 27, 2022
pacificom:
I think Obi was gate crashed for Wike to deputize Atiku in PDP. Perhaps Wike will draw crowd from SS & SE, plus Atiku's Northern support. Clever stuff!

Which crowd is Wike drawing from SE?

To be candid, Tinubu will defeat Wike in SE hands-down.

Abeg, say what you know.
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by begge: 8:36pm On May 27, 2022
Wike na agberu
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by domnwan(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Abia and Enugu governors are with him; Chris Uba in anambra will deliver for him(this was why Peter obi left PDP). He has parts of imo because of Sam Daddy(PDP National secretary) and some share in ebonyi. It’s primaries am talking about oh.
you talk shit if you reason Imo, though Wike will be humbled after the primaries.
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by Gentew(m): 8:55pm On May 27, 2022
Wike is the most deserving presidential candidate in PDP…He was the only voice in PDP when Atiku, Saraki and co left for APC.

Wike has every right to lay claim to the PDP presidential ticket.
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by CoolAmbience(m): 8:57pm On May 27, 2022
successmatters:
Rephrase:

Every northern person will never vote for anyone who has an Igbo sounding name.

Find another thing talk abeg.

Jonathan won states like Taraba, Adamawa etc, in the North, despite the Ebele in his name .

So, what is the point in your comment?
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by davidvico(m): 9:01pm On May 27, 2022
resourcedude:
PINKPUSSY!!!! YOU MEAN THE PUSSY I KNOW?
her Pussy will be good looking
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by pointblank247(m): 9:01pm On May 27, 2022
Wike should please emerge as the PDP flag bearer ooo. Make we know whether he will eventually become our president so that Oshogbo weed and mkpulumili can be legalized.
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by CoolAmbience(m): 9:05pm On May 27, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

The odds are in wike’s favour now. He has most parts of SE/SS and half of the west. Then he has benue, parts of nasarawa, Abuja, Kano and parts of katsina cos his man won Guber ticket in katsina. Then Ibrahim dankwambo from Gombe is with him and he controls the PDP structure there. Except if there are last minute changes, wike might just coast time victory. I’m not his supporter but I have done enough study to arrive at this opinion.

Make e no be say you take burukutu o.

Who dash Wike Southeast or parts of Nassarawa, Kano, Abuja and Kastina? Dankwambo is with Wike? Where exactly are they, Ogbunabali or Rumuepirikom?

Oga, go find wetin go douse the effects of wetin you take abeg. And stop to dey take wetin your head no fit carry.
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by BlazinGlory40: 9:07pm On May 27, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Make e no be say you take burukutu o.

Who dash Wike Southeast or parts of Nassarawa, Kano, Abuja and Kastina? Dankwambo is with Wike? Where exactly are they, Ogbunabali or Rumuepirikom?

Oga, go find wetin go douse the effects of wetin you take abeg. And stop to dey take wetin your head no fit carry.

Ok sir
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by BlazinGlory40: 9:07pm On May 27, 2022
domnwan:
you talk shit if you reason Imo, though Wike will be humbled after the primaries.

Ok sir
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by BlazinGlory40: 9:08pm On May 27, 2022
kingyakos:

Which SS?... SS of cotonou or where?
Even Rivers State delegate will disappoint wike

Ok sir
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by BlazinGlory40: 9:10pm On May 27, 2022
wingmanIII:

How exactly will he force them to vote him? Ask Sambo's son.
Let's watch and see. Wike can never get PDP ticket.

Is sambo’s son in control of the party structure? There’s a difference between controlling a structure of a political party and being a contestant that shares money. They are two different things
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by aribisala0(m): 9:15pm On May 27, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

The odds are in wike’s favour now. He has most parts of SE/SS and half of the west. Then he has benue, parts of nasarawa, Abuja, Kano and parts of katsina cos his man won Guber ticket in katsina. Then Ibrahim dankwambo from Gombe is with him and he controls the PDP structure there. Except if there are last minute changes, wike might just coast time victory. I’m not his supporter but I have done enough study to arrive at this opinion.
Wike has most if not all of the SW
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by hopexter(m): 9:15pm On May 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Wike and his family will remain in PDP...

When Umahi said that Wike will destroy PDP some of us thought he was saying it out of annoyance.. Some southern governors ( SE&SS) are in PDP not really because they like the party, but because there is no alternative left..

Some of them are just standing by to know if there is any good alternative on ground so that they they won't hesitate to leave this clown with his sinking ship.. Wetin concern Obaseki, Emmanuel with Wike ?, Na because better option never come....

At the 11th hour only him and his family will remain...

Has PDP fallen to the extend of being controlled by a sitting governor? What a shame undecided
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by BlazinGlory40: 9:19pm On May 27, 2022
aribisala0:
Wike has most if not all of the SW

Some persons here are arguing with me. I have taken time to study the politics of PDP before arriving at that permutation.
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by AsawanaDgreat: 9:20pm On May 27, 2022
PDP is expired already
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by CoolAmbience(m): 9:23pm On May 27, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Ok sir

Lol.

You funny sha.
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by wingmanIII: 9:36pm On May 27, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Is sambo’s son in control of the party structure? There’s a difference between controlling a structure of a political party and being a contestant that shares money. They are two different things
How do you control party structure? Making them swear oaths or appointing them ?
Either way no sane delegate will vote a tout like wike. I don't even know why you believe wike controls the party structure in PDP. Why couldn't he deliver tambuwal in 2019 even after hosting the primary?
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by wingmanIII: 9:40pm On May 27, 2022
It is a huge insult to all Nigerians that wike aspires to be a president of the country. What a shame. Thanks to Buhari and APC, it shall not be well with you all. Animals!
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by Phaantom22: 9:48pm On May 27, 2022
They can go to hell, heaven won't fall, Northerners are not supposed to call the shots cos they don't have a greater economy strength
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by successmatters(m): 10:07pm On May 27, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Find another thing talk abeg.

Jonathan won states like Taraba, Adamawa etc, in the North, despite the Ebele in his name .

So, what is the point in your comment?

My point is that Ebelemi is not Ebelechukwu
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by Abbeytoy(m): 10:26pm On May 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Wike and his family will remain in PDP...

When Umahi said that Wike will destroy PDP some of us thought he was saying it out of annoyance.. Some southern governors ( SE&SS) are in PDP not really because they like the party, but because there is no alternative left..

Some of them are just standing by to know if there is any good alternative on ground so that they they won't hesitate to leave this clown with his sinking ship.. Wetin concern Obaseki, Emmanuel with Wike ?, Na because better option never come....

At the 11th hour only him and his family will remain...

Are those supporting him to organise parallel primary and to win are from APC?

Make them no dey cry if it's not favour them jor.
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by bigcasava1(m): 10:40pm On May 27, 2022
Are you including north central? Taraba too?
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by Nanavati(m): 10:55pm On May 27, 2022
Every other candidates are good except Tinubu and Atiku. But Peter Obi still best among the rest.

Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by pquaver(m): 11:02pm On May 27, 2022
successmatters:

If only those "I no be Ibo" neighbours know how the North sees them, they will be more forceful than Nnamdi Kanu to leave Nigeria.

Did Igbos not claim. Jonathan was igbo? Did I not warn you people those times? Every problem has its roots. U cannot eat ur cake and have it
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by cardoctor(m): 11:19pm On May 27, 2022
Mistakenly abi?
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by Bayyajidda(m): 2:41am On May 28, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Please remove SE from your calculation here. Thanks.
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by Humson82: 5:58am On May 28, 2022
Tank God u said if he mistakingly wins because its only a mad person dat will vote 4 wike. he is too arogant and proud
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by BlazinGlory40: 7:18am On May 28, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Please remove SE from your calculation here. Thanks.

I’m talking about primaries sir. I’m not a wike fan and this is devoid of emotions. I’m not sure you are a delegate too.
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by CoolAmbience(m): 7:21am On May 28, 2022
successmatters:

My point is that Ebelemi is not Ebelechukwu

Both are Ebele....

The Southeast saw Jonathan as their own.

How about the Azikiwe he added to his name?

Would you distinguish that as Azikiwemi and Azikiwechukwu too?
Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by Iamntasaint: 7:33am On May 28, 2022
unclejb2:
no. Wike thought he proved his mettle to the Caliphate when he ordered the slaughter of hundreds of young people in Obigbo by the military in defense of hate against ndi Igbo.

We shall never forget. Wike is a murderer.
Who cares ! U people can go n die. We don't want u people, go to hell with ur five state. Igbos stinks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Godwin Emefiele Resumes Duty After Annual Leave / Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! / Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.