Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

A Boy Just Won 16 Million [ Picture ] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Boy Just Won 16 Million [ Picture ] (1015 Views)

You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? / Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy / Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Boy Just Won 16 Million [ Picture ] by Classickj(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2022
Wanted to by food when I heard some boys shouting and running out of one Bet-9ja shop, i say make i observe wetin dey occur, I was told that one small boy just won 16 Million shocked shocked shocked
Funny enough the boy is not even up to 18 year

God don really bless the boy
See Grace

1 Like

Re: A Boy Just Won 16 Million [ Picture ] by Coded081(m): 12:41pm On May 27, 2022
See grace
God I depend on you

1 Like

Re: A Boy Just Won 16 Million [ Picture ] by MightyHand(m): 12:44pm On May 27, 2022
One out of millions of looser

6 Likes

Re: A Boy Just Won 16 Million [ Picture ] by mymadam(m): 12:46pm On May 27, 2022
Under 18? Are you sure? If yes, then he's a minor. The winnings are therefore hereby confiscated to the authorities QED grin
Re: A Boy Just Won 16 Million [ Picture ] by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 27, 2022
what if he has listen to those that advice him to leave betting

1 Like

Re: A Boy Just Won 16 Million [ Picture ] by mariahAngel(f): 1:00pm On May 27, 2022
...and with just N100. cheesy

mymadam:
Under 18? Are you sure? If yes, then he's a minor. The winnings are therefore hereby confiscated to the authorities QED grin

If they dare to try this sh!t, the street will come for them.
O da bi pe.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Boy Just Won 16 Million [ Picture ] by HUSTLER001: 1:41pm On May 27, 2022
You want to expose the underaged boy abi?Must you tell everything? Well,I hope the authorities come for the bet company that allowed underaged gambling.
Re: A Boy Just Won 16 Million [ Picture ] by HUSTLER001: 1:46pm On May 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

O da bi pe.... cheesy
lol! Street is not smiling. But of a truth,the boy needs to be supervised if not that 16 million will amount to nothing. I know someone in my area that won 18 million some years back but today,he manages to stake #100 on a game. d man don wreck!
Re: A Boy Just Won 16 Million [ Picture ] by Classickj(m): 1:53pm On May 27, 2022
mymadam:
Confiscate Wetin his dad or his big bro will collect the money cheesy cheesy
Re: A Boy Just Won 16 Million [ Picture ] by Classickj(m): 1:53pm On May 27, 2022
Ferrytech:
what if he has listen to those that advice him to leave betting
He wouldn't have win that money

1 Like

Re: A Boy Just Won 16 Million [ Picture ] by Klass99(f): 1:54pm On May 27, 2022
cool

2 Likes

Re: A Boy Just Won 16 Million [ Picture ] by Classickj(m): 1:54pm On May 27, 2022
mariahAngel:
With 100N

O da bi pe.... cheesy
I swear grin grin cheesy
Re: A Boy Just Won 16 Million [ Picture ] by Classickj(m): 1:57pm On May 27, 2022
People day come check if na true or lie
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: A Boy Just Won 16 Million [ Picture ] by Classickj(m): 2:00pm On May 27, 2022
HUSTLER001:
You want to expose the underaged boy abi?Must you tell everything? Well,I hope the authorities come for the bet company that allowed underaged gambling.
Na Nigeria we day
Alot of under age do play bet
I know this because I charge my phone in bet 9ja most time ( 1 week without light )
Re: A Boy Just Won 16 Million [ Picture ] by Silentgroper(m): 2:01pm On May 27, 2022
Classickj:

He wouldn't have win that money
For dz life.. Na to find ur way nd grace... No way is ever d right way..

1 Like

Re: A Boy Just Won 16 Million [ Picture ] by Classickj(m): 2:13pm On May 27, 2022
Silentgroper:
For dz life.. Na to find ur way nd grace... No way is ever d right way..
I tell you bro
Re: A Boy Just Won 16 Million [ Picture ] by ThothHermes: 3:33pm On May 27, 2022
You think that winning is a blessing?
That's probably the beginning of his journey to a miserable existence.

2 Likes

Re: A Boy Just Won 16 Million [ Picture ] by Classickj(m): 8:04pm On May 27, 2022
ThothHermes:
You think that winning is a blessing?
That's probably the beginning of his journey to a miserable existence.
it a blessing if the boy and his family are wise

It is only miserable when his family f**lish

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Relationship Feels Like It's Going Downhill / Who Is Your Role Model And Why? / This Lady Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.