Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,877 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South-West — Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South-West — Akeredolu (308 Views)

Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria / IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have / Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South-West — Akeredolu by SATANICALLY: 1:04pm On May 27, 2022
Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State has said the next president of Nigeria must be from the Southwest region.

Akeredolu, who is the Chairman of the Southern Governors’ Forum, said, “We have said it on the people’s behalf. The presidency must come to this Southwest. The governors in the Southwest have spoken. By the grace of God, some of us believe that the train of this country must have a smooth ride.”

He said the governors in the region believed that the train of the country must have a smooth ride.

He noted this during the visit of the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, on Thursday, to delegates in the state ahead of the party presidential primary election.

He said, “Think about Nigeria. Think about the investment over the years. Think about competence. You must look at the background of everybody, the reach and capacity. You have our good wishes as you proceed. Only God enthroned.”

He added: “Your visit is different. We must be able to accept the fact that Asiwaju has done a lot. No doubt, we have noticed that Asiwaju has crisscrossed the length and breadth of this country.

“And let us all be frank to ourselves. His reach is not something you can get easily, his reach as one of the founding fathers of our party. Many aspirants have been here, but your reach has also made it possible to have one of the special assistants to the President here. That will speak volumes.”

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/27/nigerias-next-president-must-come-south-west-%E2%80%94-akeredolu

Re: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South-West — Akeredolu by Sergio104(m): 1:04pm On May 27, 2022
Imagine the audacity angry

Southern unity my foot

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South-West — Akeredolu by Joezinho: 1:05pm On May 27, 2022
Gbamsolutely!!!

We never adviced you guys to be in an abusive relationship with PDP for over 23 years.

Re: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South-West — Akeredolu by StrongandMighty: 1:06pm On May 27, 2022
The audicity and effontery is highly irratating and disturbing!
So other regions are a joke to this clown?
Oya come carry am nah since say na una papa property!
Greedy clowns!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South-West — Akeredolu by Joezinho: 1:06pm On May 27, 2022
Sergio104:

Southern unity my foot

Your tears of pain and agony are salty!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South-West — Akeredolu by Omihanifa: 1:10pm On May 27, 2022
That word must is where the problem is
Re: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South-West — Akeredolu by Penguin2: 1:11pm On May 27, 2022
So the Agenda for the Southern Governors Forum has been all about Southwest Presidency all along?

But werey been dey disguise.

Ndi ala!

It’s Southeast or Southsouth or it goes back to north.
Re: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South-West — Akeredolu by fergie001: 1:12pm On May 27, 2022
Did he really make this statement?
Re: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South-West — Akeredolu by PrinceOfLagos: 1:20pm On May 27, 2022
Akeredolu Is a mad man

Obasanjo ruled for 8yrs, VP Osibanjo is currently the vice so it is only fair for other part of south to produce the next president
Re: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South-West — Akeredolu by Kyase(m): 1:21pm On May 27, 2022
Sergio104:

Southern unity my foot

Hahahahahahahaa
"We southerner" don jam rock cheesy
Re: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South-West — Akeredolu by philo04(m): 1:23pm On May 27, 2022
Encourage your boy my fellow nairalanders I'm just an up coming director
Pls watch my Episode 2 and pls subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3GKDHvNTRM
Re: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South-West — Akeredolu by Parachoko: 1:25pm On May 27, 2022
Penguin2:
So the Agenda for the Southern Governors Forum has been all about Southwest Presidency all along?

But werey been dey disguise.

Ndi ala!

It’s Southeast or Southsouth or it goes back to north.
When it said it should come to the South, people like you were complaining, he talk say make the ticket come South West, una dey complain again
Re: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South-West — Akeredolu by SledgeHammerer: 1:25pm On May 27, 2022
To be honest no other zone in the south deserves the APC presidential ticket than the south west. The southwest is the only zone in the south that has kept the APC alive since 2015.
Re: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South-West — Akeredolu by Kyase(m): 1:27pm On May 27, 2022
fergie001:
Did he really make this statement?
Clearly grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South-West — Akeredolu by Nigerialabalaba: 1:27pm On May 27, 2022
Sergio104:

Southern unity my foot
File be!! grin I am Dbanj Bangalee, my ibo friends call me Oko Igbo!

Dat na wetin oyinbo call Guts from people wey get brain and brains ! Aketi, SAN and ex- National president of NBA no be d mates of Orji Kalu dem dem wey dey sell spare parts o.

no be useless canniballistic ipob ibo boys miscreats running amok for cyberspace.shiorr
Omo Ibo in sifia pains

(1) (Reply)

Day2: President Buhari Participates At The Programme Au-summit (PHOTOS) / If You Decided To Run For President, What Would Your Campaign Slogan Be? / 2023: Dear APC Delegates Please Put Country First By Pitching GYB Against Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.